Good deals on amazon.de

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Pigalle, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spanky1

spanky1 Forum Resident

I had that pop up in my email as a deal from the SUPER DELUXE EDITION website. Did it have to be ordered from the amazon.de site or would it work from amazon.com?
    Reading in comments, it went pretty quickly. I tried, but it was already back over $100. Is is still jumping up and down?

2. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

Only Amazon.de

3. Mlle. Aurora

Mlle. Aurora Señor Member

When I tried to order for the first time it sold out while I was figuring out who the seller was. Then out of curiosity I checked again half an hour later and there it was again: got it. And being in Germany I don‘t have any additional costs. Delivery estimated end of week ...

imarcq likes this.
  4. Mlle. Aurora

Mlle. Aurora Señor Member

Or not :realmad: Order has been canceled by seller Sediva (=Avides) who has to be ignored from now on!

imarcq likes this.
  5. inspiracy

inspiracy Senior Member

lightbulb and RiRiIII like this.
  6. inspiracy

inspiracy Senior Member

PhantomStranger and lightbulb like this.
  7. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

rjstauber and imarcq like this.
  8. spanky1

spanky1 Forum Resident

Found a great deal on a Bear Family set that I've been looking for, but can't find 2 others that I want. If someone else can find a couple of sets in the 65-75 euro price range, I'd be willing to go in on a deal.

seaisletim likes this.
  9. There are totally amazing deals available this way. There are thousands of titles included in this offer, even expensive box sets. The key is to fidn three items of the same or similar value to benefit the most from this offer.

For example, I ordered:

Fleetwood Mac (1975) - Super Deluxe Edition: 51.99 Euro
    Confessin' the Blues - 5 x 10" Deluxe Editon: 52.99 Euro
    Black Sabbath - Supersonic Years (10 x 7" Singles): 51.99 Euro

And one set for 51.99 Euro was discounted.

And this deal even works with VAT deduction if shipped outside of the EU.

imarcq likes this.
  10. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Quick question: I just placed my first order with amazon.de three days ago, and while the product is in stock according to the site, it has yet to ship. Is this typical? I selected standard shipping, if that matters.

11. joe1320

joe1320 Forum Resident

Yes they can be slow, or amazing fast on delivery

jason202 likes this.
  12. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

yes sometimes it takes 2-3 weeks to the US - also don't be scared when you see the shipping box as US customs usually rips them to see what is inside and then may or may not tape them up properly, the contents usually are undamaged.

jason202 likes this.
  13. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Thanks. I'm used to orders from Europe or the UK taking a few weeks to arrive. I was just surprised that it hasn't left the warehouse in Germany yet. I guess I'm just spoiled by how fast things ship with Amazon Prime.

14. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Shipping for this order has been remarkably fast. Shipped from the UK on Sunday and should be arriving today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.