Good deals on amazon.ca - Updated as deals are found (pt2)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MilesSmiles, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  2. jrice

jrice Senior Member

panasoffkee and Dennis Metz like this.
  3. mesfen

mesfen Senior Member

Dennis Metz and panasoffkee like this.
  4. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Has anyone received an update on their Zappa in New York order?

5. Dennis Metz

My Buck Owens box arrived today :edthumbs::cheers:

sonnyrock, aoxomoxoa, Peter_R and 4 others like this.
  6. Todd68

Todd68 I'm Listening

7. Dennis Metz

Mr. H likes this.
  8. Dennis Metz

9. KOWHeigel

KOWHeigel Forum Resident

My order page is now showing an expected delivery date of: May 7 - June 13.

Pretty disappointed to say the least.

10. Todd68

Todd68 I'm Listening

I was just wondering the same about my Zappa preorder. Plus I have prime. If it doesn't go by Monday, I will email Amazon.

11. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Yep, looks like I have the same thing. Very disappointing

12. Todd68

Todd68 I'm Listening

Here is the response. Still makes little sense as they have it in stock. Regardless, I guess I am waiting. For the record, I ordered when I put the post of the presale on here. That was the beginning of March. I also have Prime. Truth be told, I have more than enough new music to keep me occupied. So I don't really care if I wait. That still doesn't make it right. I have Prime too.

Hello,

I've reviewed your comments and I'm so sorry for the delay in rolling out this pre-order item.

I checked your item details and can see it takes the manufacturer 3-4 weeks to release a single batch of supply (pre-order terms and conditions). And please allow me to explain how the pre-order shipments work. When the manufacturer/supplier sent the fulfilment center a batch of supplies, we ship out according to the stack ranking of our booked customers. This stack ranking is automatically created according to the date and time of booking the order: earlier the booking, the higher is the ranking.

The manufacturer recently supplied a batch and we were able to send items for the top 12% of the booked customers. In short, 88% of all the customers who pre-ordered this particular item have not yet received the item. The next supply will happen anytime between 2 to 4 weeks from now. Because manufacturers' inventories are constantly changing and they have their own supply schedule, we had to wait for the product to arrive in our warehouse in the first place for pre-order products.

Please understand that whenever you pre-order an item, the price we charge when we ship it to you will be the lowest price offered by Amazon.ca between the time you placed your order and the price the item sells for when it's released.

If the price changes before the item ships, you'll see the updated price in Your Account within 24-48 hours of the price change. If the price changes after your shipment is already being prepared, you'll receive a refund within 24-48 hours of the release date.

I'm so sorry if you were mis-informed earlier about the speculated time of delivery. Honestly, we cannot speculated a date/time for pre-order deliveries because of the factors I've mentioned above. Please bear with us for another 2-4 weeks at the latest.

To assist you in getting your pre-order as earliest as possible, I manually included your order number for the next roll out by raising your stack ranking. Once your order has been received by our fulfilment center and ready to be shipped out, you will get a confirmation email and we will send you further delivery updates.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of.

I reassure you will get your Zappa In New York (40th Anniversary 2LP Vinyl) within 2-4 weeks from today.

In case you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us at any point of time. We're here 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for your assistance.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope you have a great day.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best regards,
    Shailesh.R

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  13. BCJaysfan

BCJaysfan Forum Resident

That’s a pretty good answer. It should go in their FAQ

Maurice, hutlock and Strat-Mangler like this.
  14. frogfog

frogfog Zappaddict

Minutes ago, while reading Todd's post, I was about to moan when I received the shipping confirmation by email. Expected on Wednesday. (pre-ordered on Feb. 28)

Todd68 likes this.
  15. Brenald79

Brenald79 Forum Resident

You can now easily search the warehouse deals on CD and Vinyl. From Amazon.ca click Deals Store, then warehouse deals, then on the left hand click select Music, and then you search by genre. I’ve bought a few CDs for $2-3 with free shipping that were described as good that were actually sealed and mint condition besides some light cracks on the cases.

slipkid and Simon A like this.
  16. In the app, I had to type 'warehouse deals' into the search bar but I still don't see music as a category.

17. Brenald79

Brenald79 Forum Resident

Music as a category can be seen on Safari and Opera browser but not the app.

18. Todd68

Todd68 I'm Listening

19. Dennis Metz

20. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

Todd68 and GentleSenator like this.
  21. NickCarraway

NickCarraway Forum Resident

22. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Speaking of Zappa In New York. What is going on with the 3-LP release? I know there was a problem with people getting two of the first disc, but why does Amazon now show the release date as April 26? Is is related to the packaging problems or what?

23. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Well still no idea why it shows as releasing today but I got an email early this morning that is has shipped and should be here by Thursday May 2

24. Dennis Metz

ptijerm likes this.
  25. audiolab1

audiolab1 Forum Resident

I finally received my copy last week. Thankfully all three discs are correct. Not so nice is the fact that there are huge seam splits at the top through all three sections of the sleeve which I maybe could live with, but there is also a cluster of scratches on Side 6 that cause clicks for the first 3 minutes. :(
    I'm now zero for five for pressings from Pallas. They used to be great, but QC is really, really slipping. This one is going back for a replacement.