The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. ibanez_ax

ibanez_ax Forum Resident

I'm in the midst of binging Farscape on Amazon video. I haven't watched the series since it originally aired on SYFY.

Antmanbee and davidb1 like this.
  2. Rigoberto

Rigoberto Forum Resident

Just played the first 3 shows of Season One of Dexter. Never show these shows before but I had seen later shows from other seasons. I'll continue on with Season One later today.

3. malcolm reynolds

malcolm reynolds Handsome, Humble, Genius

I have watched the first three seasons of Grimm over the last two weeks. Started season four last night. I have watched the complete series through Several times.

4. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here"

Just viewed first 2 episodes of Dead To Me!!!
    Great show! Couldn't stop @ 1, but want to make it last, too; it's so good! :):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Miss that dark-comedy, w/out seeing Weeds or Nurse Jackie lately.

Anyone who's viewed it...is Mad Dogs (UK or U.S.) similar? - Not storyline, but the dark-comedy aspect.
    Only other question: I've viewed trailer on y.t. In U.S. version, that animal mask freaks me out. Is it in much of the series?

Splungeworthy and George P like this.
  5. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here"

...Additional re: dark comedy's -
    Anybody watched Santa Clarita Diet?
    I did watch trailer - it does look bizarre, but funny!

Opinions? ~
    Also, The Mick.
    Thanks! :wave:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  6. I’m watching stuff mostly on Hulu, Netflix, Amazon and even Criterion. The last entire series I watched was “Doom Patrol” on DC. Started “Swamp Thing” because the show runner made a potentially goofy series work (using the whole CDC angle and playing things in the swamp as an infectious organism worked well and also playing up the suspense angle as well).

7. It’s ok. The concept is funnier than the execution I felt that it was a wild premise that could have gone much wilder as it is it plays like the less entertaining version of “I Zombie”.

Don’t take my word for it though as taste varies and you may love it.

LilacTeardrop likes this.
  8. team2

team2 Forum Resident

Finished Season 8 of Game of Thrones (along with the rest of the world!), Season 4 of Better Call Saul, closing in on Season 1 of The Invaders and just started Season 2 of Star Trek: Enterprise.

9. TMRY

TMRY Forum Resident

Jonny Quest: The complete first season 1964-65 from Warner Archives Collection. Very nice looking Blu-ray release, supposedly shown unedited, just like the original episodes. I must have been in the second grade in school
    when this show came out. Nice to watch again.

Hawkeye likes this.
  10. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Fear The walking Dead

11. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Fleabag/Press Two different UK series with a strangely similar plot.

wayneklein likes this.
  12. Antmanbee

Antmanbee Mental Toss Flycoon

On episode 11 of Twin Peaks (series 2, ep.4).
    Fourth time of watching series 1 & 2, ahead of watching series 3 for the first time. All on BluRay.
    Back in 1990/91, it changed TV forever. Thank you Mr Lynch & Mr Frost.

Aardvark23 and Tokyo Ghost like this.
  13. PNeski@aol.com

[email protected] Forum Resident

Bosch,Good Fight,and SCTV season 1

Splungeworthy likes this.
  14. Paul Gase

Paul Gase Everything is cheaper than it looks.

DVR: The Marty Stuart Show; The Porter Wagoner Show; 10 minutes of Viva Las Vegas (I'm watching about 10 minutes per night - its about all I can take!)

15. Michael

Love That Bob...

16. videoman

videoman Senior Member

In the middle of the 3rd season of "Sneaky Pete" right now.
    Before that was "Game of Thrones" final season.
    Before that was "Assassination of Gianni Versace"

17. Splungeworthy

Splungeworthy Forum Rezidentura

Season 3 of Designated Survivor, on Netflix, now with extra swearing!
    I'll bet most of you didn't even know this show was coming back. Well, it did (out of all of the great shows that were cancelled and Netflix decided to bring back, this is the one?), and while season 2 was a bit of a let down, this current season has the added benefit of Anthony Edwards, and that's always good.

Ehh-it's a show that's on my TV.

18. Splungeworthy

Splungeworthy Forum Rezidentura

About Santa Clarita Diet: awesome show, very quirky (Timothy Olyphant is hilarious), lots of fun.
    About The Mick: should never have been cancelled-but this would be a perfect show for Netflix, because then you could really unleash the full spectrum of Kaitlin Olsen's wildly inappropriate persona.

LilacTeardrop likes this.
  19. mr. steak

mr. steak Forum Resident

Finishing up season two of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Kind of a POS series at this point. Season 1 was quirky and small in its scope. Enjoyable. This second season is quite the opposite and a real showcase for terrible writing.

20. Tim S

Tim S Senior Member

Started watching the Americans - really liked the premise and show for the first half of season 1, thinking it was going to be a cool binge watch for a few weeks - now after 1/2 a season it's dragging and I'm probably going to bail.

21. Michael

The Fugitive...

22. smilin ed

smilin ed Senior Member

Cardinal Series Three. Agnes Obel's Familiar as the theme tune too!

23. Michael

Abbott & Costello TV Show

24. Finally bit on Big Little Lies. I really enjoyed it, but I'm unsure season 2 will live up to 1.
    I read there was only supposed to be one season. I'll still give 2 a try anyway.

25. Scooterpiety

Scooterpiety Ars Gratia Artis

I forgot how frightening "The Doll" was, I just watched it. I had to look away whenever the doll was shown, it scared the hell out of me!

Butterfly Blue likes this.