Elvis at the International Hotel Las Vegas 1969 Box Set

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by emjel, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emjel

emjel Forum Resident Thread Starter

Yes but those recordings were not from a tour as such ~ it was Elvis in Vegas. In fact Elvis only started touring in depth after the third Vegas season in 1970 and apart from some soundboards and audience recordings, there were no multi track recordings made.

mark winstanley likes this.
  2. Spencer R

Spencer R Forum Resident

I wish every show Elvis played had been properly recorded, but what we do have is a lot. I’m not sure the 1970 Astrodome show would provide any revelation over the 1970 Las Vegas shows we do have. The one year I wish were better documented is 1971.

artfromtex and RSteven like this.
  3. emjel

Elvis was far from happy with the sound/acoustics at the Astrodome. RCA would not have committed time and money in recording those shows or any others during 1970. I suspect that had it not been for the movie TTWII that RCA would have not recorded any of the third Vegas season ~ they had already been selective on the February season as they did not want to waste tape on duplicated songs from the ‘69 engagement.

RSteven and Spencer R like this.
  4. CBackley

CBackley Chairman of the Bored

I managed to pre-order this set before Amazon pulled the listing.

Vintage1976 and RSteven like this.
  5. Spencer R

Spencer R Forum Resident

I bet they wish they had rolled tape for every minute of every show. Much easier to say that in hindsight, though.

Mr. H, RSteven and Dark Horse 77 like this.
  6. Richard--W

Richard--W Forum Resident

Oh, that's right. For some reason I think of That's The Way It Is as
    being strictly from 1971. But it's not. But I wouldn't mind hearing
    full recordings from the 1970 tour, in any case, in a dedicated box
    if there are any more.

mark winstanley likes this.
  7. emjel

There aren’t any more multi track recordings from 1970 nor 1971 that have not been released already. RCA made selected recordings on the fourth Vegas engagement which as far as I am aware have already been issued via FTD. NO multitrack tapes from tours.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  8. emjel

RCA probably wished they had forced Elvis to go into the studios to record more songs outside of the 60s soundtracks and certainly on occasions when sessions were booked and then cancelled. 1968 and 1977 initially come to mind.

9. Dark Horse 77

Dark Horse 77 A Parliafunkadelicment Thang

Weren't they unable to get him to record at all after the 1976 Jungle Room sessions?

10. Spencer R

Spencer R Forum Resident

He recorded over 700 masters for RCA, that’s a lot.

laf848, S. P. Honeybunch and RSteven like this.
  11. K.K. Bing

K.K. Bing Forum Resident

Yes, as far as I know the Jungle Room sessions were the last ‘studio recordings’ by Elvis and it took a lot of waiting and nerves of the people involved.

Vintage1976 likes this.
  12. Dark Horse 77

No doubt, and when I found out he was his own producer a lot of time that makes it even more impressive.

13. emjel

No. Felton Jarvis needed some more tracks and they booked a studio in Nashville for a week in January. Songs were selected, Elvis arrived in Nashville, then couldn’t be bothered and flew back to Memphis. And that was that. Jarvis was left with the only thing possible and that was to try and record some songs "on Tour" and even that proved harder than he thought. The end result was a hotch potch album called Moody Blue that contained four songs already issued on singles, four live tracks and two other studio recordings.

14. Dark Horse 77

Yeah, I've heard Moody Blue (and probably still have it somewhere) and it did seem like quite the mess.

15. emjel

May have been a lot but there was a good percentage of those recordings which were not exactly stellar. Whilst other artists were getting creative in the mid sixties, Elvis was putting out things like Carny Town, Do The Clam, The Love Machine and Long Legged Girl. I would have been quite happy to have had Elvis record in 1067 “Here Comes Tomorrow,” “Ramblin’ Rose,” “From A Jack To A King,” “After Loving You,” “Guitar Man,” “And I Tell The Sea,” “Brown Eyed Handsome Man,” “I’ll Never Find Another You,” “Tonight I Won’t Be There,” and “Baby What You Want Me To Do.” in 1967 even if it meant some remained in the vaults for a rainy day.

Dark Horse 77 likes this.
  16. Spencer R

Spencer R Forum Resident

He did what he did. What he did remains inexhaustible to this day, regardless of the weaker soundtrack material.

laf848, RSteven and S. P. Honeybunch like this.
  17. emjel

What he did especially in the bulk of the 60s is the reason why Elvis’ music is not taken as serious as it should be for an artist of Elvis’ calibre. it is what he did in the bulk of the 60s that makes the 68 TV special do memorable and historic and was rightly acclaimed as a big comeback. Sadly, the comeback of great material and recordings did not last much more than 18 months.

18. Spencer R

Spencer R Forum Resident

What he did from 1954-62 and again from 1968-74 is more than enough for me to take him seriously.

laf848, RSteven, Shawn and 2 others like this.
  19. GillyT

GillyT Forum Resident

Understandable emjel during the first week, or even the second, but after that...:realmad: Much as I love TTWII, I don't see this...unselfconscious 'abandon', in Elvis' performance, a mere 12 months later:

[​IMG]

Dark Horse 77 likes this.
  20. Sebastian

Sebastian Senior Member

According to Amazon.de, this is the official tracklist:

https://www.amazon.de/Live-1969-Elvis-P ... way&sr=8-1

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    8 Memories (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    9 Mystery Train/Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    10 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    11 Baby, What You Want Me To Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    12 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    13 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    14 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    15 Band Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    16 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    17 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    18 What'd I Say (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)
    19 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/21/69 Midnight Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    8 Memories (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    9 Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    10 Monologue (Lifestory) (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    11 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    12 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    13 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    14 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    15 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    16 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    17 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    18 What'd I Say (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)
    19 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Dinner Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    8 Memories (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    9 My Babe (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    10 Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    11 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    12 Baby What You Want Me To Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    13 Funny How Time Slips Away (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    14 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    15 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    16 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    17 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    18 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    19 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    20 What'd I Say (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)
    21 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/22/69 Midnight Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    8 Memories (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    9 Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    10 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    11 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    12 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    13 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    14 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    15 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    16 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    17 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    18 What'd I Say (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)
    19 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Dinner Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    8 Memories (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    9 Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    10 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    11 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    12 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    13 Reconsider Baby (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    14 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    15 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    16 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    17 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    18 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    19 What'd I Say (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)
    20 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/23/69 Midnight Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    8 I Can't Stop Loving You (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    9 Johnny B. Goode (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    10 Elvis Talks About His Career (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    11 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    12 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    13 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    14 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    15 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    16 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    17 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    18 What'd I Say (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)
    19 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Dinner Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    8 I Can't Stop Loving You (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    9 Johnny B. Goode (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    10 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    11 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    12 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    13 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    14 Words (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    15 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    16 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    17 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    18 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)
    19 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/24/69 Midnight Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    8 Memories (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    9 Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    10 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    11 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    12 Funny How Time Slips Away (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    13 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    14 Words (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    15 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    16 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    17 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    18 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    19 What'd I Say (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)
    20 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Dinner Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    8 I Can't Stop Loving You (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    9 My Babe (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    10 Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    11 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    12 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    13 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    14 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    15 Words (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    16 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    17 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    18 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    19 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    20 What'd I Say (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)
    21 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/25/69 Midnight Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    8 Memories (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    9 My Babe (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    10 Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    11 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    12 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    13 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    14 Inherit the Wind (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    15 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    16 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    17 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    18 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)
    19 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Dinner Show)

1 Blue Suede Shoes (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    2 I Got a Woman (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    3 All Shook Up (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    4 Love Me Tender (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    5 Medley: Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    6 Heartbreak Hotel (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    7 Hound Dog (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    8 I Can't Stop Loving You (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    9 Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    10 Monologue (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    11 Baby, What You Want Me to Do (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    12 Runaway (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    13 Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Laughing Version) (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    14 Rubberneckin' (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    15 Medley: Yesterday / Hey Jude (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    16 Introductions (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    17 In the Ghetto (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    18 This Is the Story (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    19 Suspicious Minds (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)
    20 Can't Help Falling In Love (Live at The International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV - 8/26/69 Midnight Show)

21. Sebastian

Sebastian Senior Member

Promo video

Shawn and calgary669 like this.
  22. n.phelge

n.phelge Forum Resident

amazon UK has it for $89 shipped to the US - still a little high for me, with the similarities of the setlists.

23. emjel

At £80, it is just a bit too high for me too. Obviously better than the anticipated prices posted around the net a few weeks ago, but If I buy it, I cannot see me playing it all within a couple of days ~I think I would have to limit it to a show once a week max. The marketing blurb ...it gave Elvis the opportunity to talk to his audience, cracking jokes and telling a 10 minute story of his career, giving a rare insight to an otherwise very private man." made me laugh. Did he really tell us anything we did not truly know. i know when I first heard these monologues back in ‘69 a couple of times on tape, I thought it was great just hearing Elvis talking, but now......And listening to it eleven times......mmmmm!!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Nosferatuz likes this.
  24. mark winstanley

mark winstanley Certified dinosaur, who likes physical product

25. mark winstanley

mark winstanley Certified dinosaur, who likes physical product

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.