Buying from Mercado Livre (Brazilian site)?

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by TheLazenby, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLazenby

TheLazenby Forum Resident In Memoriam Thread Starter

I was wondering....

Mercado Livre, a Brazilian auction site, has some items I'm *drooling* over and would snag in an instant.... problem is, I'm in the US, and they don't seem to ship here. Has anyone bought music there before? Is there any way around this?

Thanks in advance!

2. Tin Whisker

Tin Whisker Forum Resident

Give me a minute. Someone contacted me awhile ago about that.

3. Tin Whisker

Tin Whisker Forum Resident

Here it is. This was awhile back, so I don't know if they're still around...

zphage likes this.
  4. Izozeles

Izozeles Pushing my limits

No idea about the sellers, but ML is a pretty popular e commerce platform in South America. It works like eBay, so make sure the sellers have good reputation. You won’t have issues with ML as a platform itself

5. TheLazenby

I'm having a hard enough time translating the site to figure out how to use it.... Google Translate's not the biggest fan of it apparently.

6. TheLazenby

Hey - if anyone here's in Brazil, willing to buy them for me and ship 'em this way, I'm cool with that too. Drop me an inbox message.

7. segue

segue Psychoacoustic Member

Mercado Libre, Inc. is an Argentine company also incorporated in the United States that operates online marketplaces and online auctions, including mercadolibre.com. Many people say they are also one of the biggest spammers on earth. Good luck if you decide to do business with them or give them your information.

8. TheLazenby

Honestly, I'd do anything to get my hands on these - since they seem to be the only place to find them. I've been hoping to find fans with them instead, but no luck so far.
    [​IMG]

9. dachada

dachada Senior Member

Sorry but Mercado Libre plataform is secure only for the people living in the same city. Never send money. Better meet the seller in some place and pay for the goods or try to contact a friend on those countries. If something from Brazil you may contact the people at LPs, CDs e muito mais! | Big Papa Records
    store. the owner speak Spanish , English and portuguese and he lived in Miami from long time

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.