Rolling Stones 2019 U.S. Summer Tour

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Bowie Fett, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbrownp1

mbrownp1 Forum Resident

I have yet to find a discussion forum where everyone has the exact same opinion about everything but you’re welcome to look. Seems like that would be boring but, hey, that’s just me.

WalkAThinLine and Matthew Tate like this.
  2. mbrownp1

mbrownp1 Forum Resident

Don’t know but I’ll be at Pasadena and Glendale. Standing the entire time and wearing a 10 gallon hat.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  3. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

You missed the point. It wasn't about arguing or having different opinions about something. But about arguing back and forth about something not related to the topic of the Stones 2019 tour.

JoeRockhead and Dreaddazzman like this.
  4. John Fell

John Fell Forum Survivor

At least it hasn't become a Beatles thread yet. o_O:uhhuh:

5. footlooseman

footlooseman Forum Resident

Who's fighting and what for?

majorlance likes this.
  6. mbrownp1

mbrownp1 Forum Resident

I didn’t miss the point. I ignored it. ;)

7. TonyCzar

TonyCzar Forum Resident

Pit tix @ face value ($494) available now for Philly, Ronnie's side. Ticketmaster. Not resale, package, or Platinum.

("verified resale" for $640 available in Keith's Pit.)

8. vcpj

vcpj Gomper

I certainly hope not as I have tix for Sunday!

9. TonyCzar

TonyCzar Forum Resident

Governor of La. declared a state of Emergency already.

[Governor] Edwards warned that the low-pressure system currently in the Gulf of Mexico is expected to produce storm surge, hurricane-force winds and up to 15 inches of rain throughout the state.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Matthew Tate likes this.
  10. SoundAdvice

SoundAdvice Senior Member

Allow fans to bring extra bedding/toiletries/change of clothes to the venue.

11. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

No problem, Mick was born in a crossfire hurricane!

$449.50 Pits still available for NO, both sides!! Get `em while you can.

12. TonyCzar

TonyCzar Forum Resident

The stage is pretty high, so the band shouldn't be in any trouble. Meanwhile, parts of the city are flooded right now.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  13. j3brow

j3brow Forum Resident

Freaking unbelievable. Cat 1 hurricane hitting La shore 1 day before a Rolling Stones concert after 25 years since last concert in ‘94 and after canceling concert 3 months prior. Unreal. I was so looking forward to this show and a night out with my wife sans kids. They started setting up the stage in the Dome today, but i will not be surprised if they decide to pack up and head out to next city to avoid having their entire set up stuck in New Orleans when we flood this weekend. Rotten luck.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  14. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Forum Resident

^ I think they have a couple of sets, no? I wouldn't be surprised if the show goes on.

15. TonyCzar

TonyCzar Forum Resident

$494s still there. And I just want to say, from the staging/choreography I've seen, KR really does not move L-R very much this tour. He's staying close to Charlie, and Ronnie seems to be staying close to Keith. Some videos, it looks like the Big 4 are practically in a straight line from Charlie out to Mick on the ramp. Portrait-mode Stones!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you can get your eyeful of Keith all night from a respectable spot in Ronnie's pit.

But if Darryl is your man, hey... go for the $640s.

16. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

It would be worth it to pay that to avoid watching Chuck!

coniferouspine and TonyCzar like this.
  17. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

For those who have attended shows this tour, is one side of the pit preferred over the other?

Matthew Tate likes this.
  18. George Blair

George Blair Senior Member

Wait, prices for tickets are based on which guitarist you're in front of? Is this for real? :sigh:

Matthew Tate likes this.
  19. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

No, it's just that for some shows the only Pit tickets still available are either Stones Package, Platinum or Re-sale, so the prices can vary.

Standard ticket prices are the same for both sides, but that price can vary from city to city.

TonyCzar and Matthew Tate like this.
  20. bbanderic

bbanderic Forum Resident

I prefer Pit 2, Keith’s side, because Ronnie’s side has that big crane with the camera.

MrGrumpy and Matthew Tate like this.
  21. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

Interesting. Someone told me that the camera was on stage left...Keith’s side. Is that not Correct? Does it change depending on venue?

Matthew Tate likes this.
  22. vcpj

vcpj Gomper

Some folks don't know what "stage left" really means. It's on Ronnie's side, stage right.

TonyCzar, The MEZ and Matthew Tate like this.
  23. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

Courtesy of IORR website:

[​IMG]

GoodKitty, laf848, TonyCzar and 4 others like this.
  24. TonyCzar

TonyCzar Forum Resident

The only remaining "Keith-side" tickets at the moment are being offered by resellers hoping to score $140 in profit on tickets they bought. But there are fresh-from-the-official-supply tickets newly dropped for sale on Ron's side. Philly is 2 weeks away, so this is pretty much the opening of the window on any hunt for "bargains" or newly dropped inventory (e.g., tickets previously bundled in VIP packages which no one bought).

Matthew Tate and laf848 like this.
  25. TonyCzar

TonyCzar Forum Resident

Looks minor in the picture, but I saw a YouTube from Gilette, taped from lower-bowl, in what anyone would consider a "good seat" as far as off-field goes, and it was all crane.

Matthew Tate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.