Good Deals on amazon.com (part3)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Greenalishi

Greenalishi Birds Aren’t Real

Yea, on the Deep Discount site. There are the three bar things at the bottom of the list it says more, there are two choices one is 40-69 percent on music and the other is 70 percent on music. Some cool stuff and kind of fun to wade through really. The Elton John deals listed here are right up front there. Must be some relation as stated earlier between Target, Amazon and Deep Discount and others i don't know yet on how they price. Like a automatic algorythm thing? Fun stuff. Some good deals too. Some reflected here really. Sorry for the detour.

latheofheaven likes this.
  2. 8tracks

8tracks Forum Addict

Thanks for the deepdiscount link. I now see there’s a separate thread but I likely would’ve missed it if not mentioned here.

[​IMG]

n.phelge and Greenalishi like this.
  3. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Got my "like new" Kinks Village Green super deluxe box today. It's factory sealed, still in the original shipping box:

[​IMG]

Also got a "like new" copy of Jimi Hendrix 3CD + BluRay Electric Ladyland Japanese edition for $12 shipped from Warehouse Deals after 20% off:

[​IMG]

4. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo

Great price on the Hendrix (though from having bought & sold one due to poor mastering, that's about what it's worth imo)

Weak Prime day imo. I ended up with One Posies CD, 1 blu-ray & a Flash Drive. I wouldn't have bought anything, but I had $25 in promotional credits.

Some good Kindle prices, but some scary reviews regarding reliability of the last 2 "generations".

5. psulioninks

psulioninks Forum Resident

I second the "thanks". Purchased 8 new LPs from them the other day for less than $55 - can't remember the last time I got so much for so little!

porieux and 8tracks like this.
  6. Bertly

Bertly Senior Member

My Blunstone Collected is on white vinyl with numbered cover and higher quality outer plastic sleeve.

8tracks likes this.
  7. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

Yeah, that reminds me of the time I tried to draw Aomoxomoa into a deep conversation... I never remember giving so much for so little... [​IMG]

DEAL:
    CCR: The Studio Albums Collection Half-Speed Masters $163.20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7W7ZWL

imarcq likes this.
  8. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

Another option is buying the 2 albums for about $15 (or cheaper) that were mastered by our host and taking the rest of the $ saved to buy the Analogue Productions pressings of the ones you care about. I know I don't care about Mardi Gras, for instance.

johnny q, ggergm, Twinsfan007 and 3 others like this.
  9. latheofheaven

Yeah, that does sound better! Good suggestion mate! :righton:

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  10. Reese

Reese Just because some watery tart threw a sword!

11. ramonesfan

ramonesfan Forum Resident

12. psulioninks

13. latheofheaven

Yep, this is a very good one! I have it and the blue compilation, also AAA. I don't know how the sound compares to the early UK 2-box pressings, but both sound quite excellent to me! :righton:

14. Strat-Mangler

Just know that I posted a couple of years ago about how I needed *5* copies to create a 2-disc set that was in NM condition! All of them obtained through Amazon. Hopefully, nobody will go through what I did with these.

15. psulioninks

I had to snag it at that price, now I'd like to find a good deal on the blue album.

latheofheaven likes this.
  16. dastinger

dastinger Forum Resident

Wow, where are they pressed?

I just snagged one anyway, let's hope it's fine.

17. Strat-Mangler

Don't remember. They just had random huge scratches or pimples.

Endless Defective Brand New Vinyl

Correction : I wrote 5 copies but according to my initial post in the other thread, it was 4.

dastinger likes this.
  18. sway61

sway61 Forum Resident

19. A.G. Pennypacker

A.G. Pennypacker Forum Resident

20. marcb

marcb Senior Member

FWIW, I bought precisely one copy to get a NM condition set...

dastinger likes this.
  21. dastinger

dastinger Forum Resident

If it's UME, I'd say the pressing plant is probably Optimal. I don't have anything bad to say about them.

black sheriff and latheofheaven like this.
  22. Greenalishi

Greenalishi Birds Aren’t Real

So, i just purchased the White Album. My favorite Beatles album but i like it as is was my thought and i'm tired of the huge expensive sets with keychains and stuff so i never explored the new reissue. They played some of the Escher demos on my local radio. Cool stuff. Just forgot about it.

Thanks, got it and Arthur Verocoi , Brazilian guy , heard of him and David Axelrod but don't have their stuff. Was on a recent episode of Aomoebas What's in My Bag so, put it with the White Album got a purchase. I'll trade in my old White Album Cds next time i'm at Aomeba.

Thanks. Can't wait to hear the Escher demos.

aoxomoxoa and latheofheaven like this.
  23. Gabe Walters

Gabe Walters Forum Resident

Pressed at Record Industry. Made in the Netherlands sticker on the back shrink wrap. It's the 2014 edition you can see on Discogs.

Greenalishi and dastinger like this.
  24. csaudvid

csaudvid Forum Resident

Looks like a 2-4 week wait per my shopping cart on The Beatles 1962-1966 set. Price too good to pass up as a Prime member, 50% off, give or take a buck or two. Do not own a 180 gram of this release; my last purchase of this title were the red and blue vinyl editions in 1993. Thanks to all for the info presented here.