Amazon AU price watch thread...

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Jimmy Agates, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Aussie pressing

Aussie pressing Forum Resident

2. Frightwig

Frightwig Forum Resident

A preorder from Amazon AU is generally a waste of time anyway because they are invariably 'out of stock' come release day. However, Amazon AU should at least allow you to see the price and purchase from Amazon US through their (laughably named) 'global store'.

iloveguitars and Jimmy Agates like this.
  3. Big Swifty

Big Swifty Forum Resident

I've been buying all the Tone Poet Blue Note reissues through Amazon too but that seems to have stopped. I have had to go third party for the last two which means ten bucks more each.

See also Velvet Underground Matrix Tapes vinyl set. Appears to be available at most other Amazon sites but not Amazon Au.

4. croquetlawns

croquetlawns Forum Resident

Maybe this is a sign that they're phasing out physical music product, other than through third parties - do they need more warehouse space?? The Abbey Road sets are surely guaranteed sales, so it's really odd that while people in other countries are getting excited and consulting the specific price-watch threads and checking Amazon every day, in Australia we hardly have the option.

Big Swifty and Frightwig like this.
  5. Big Swifty

6. Big Swifty

7. Big Swifty

8. Big Swifty

9. Big Swifty

10. Big Swifty

11. Big Swifty

Bonddm likes this.
  12. Big Swifty

13. Bonddm

Bonddm Forum Resident

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    Big Swifty likes this.
  14. scobb

scobb Forum Resident

Sorry to sully this thread but hoping fellow Australians can help! With 3d Blu ray releases happening in Europe, not here and with Amazon's geo block. Where are people buying European Blu Rays? JPC and Zavvi are two that I know of but JPC did me over once and I vowed never to use them again and Zavvi seem quite expencive,

15. Frightwig

Frightwig Forum Resident

Sorry to hear about JPC - I've always found them quite good. I don't know anything about Zavvi but have you tried for a reputable seller on eBay? I've found Rarewaves to be ok.

scobb likes this.
  16. Bonddm

Bonddm Forum Resident

You can often buy them direct. I used to buy a heap of titles from this company via the UK amazon.
    ARROW FILMS - Arrow Video, Arrow Academy & Arrow TV

17. croquetlawns

croquetlawns Forum Resident

Yes, I've had no issues with rarewaves and bought from them many times - they even posted another item without question when the original didn't arrive.

Frightwig likes this.
  18. Big Swifty

19. Big Swifty

20. Big Swifty

21. Big Swifty

22. Big Swifty

23. Big Swifty