SVS Labor Day Blowout Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Madness, Aug 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madness

Madness "Hate is much too great a burden to bear." Thread Starter

Discounts and Deals on SVS Speakers and Subwoofers | SVS Outlet Store

I am not associate with SVS in any way. Info comes to me from a newsletter email.

For those of us who observe Labor Day.

SVS is making it easier than ever to bring thrilling and immersive audio experiences home with up to 40% off everything in the SVS Outlet Store during the Labor Day Weekend Blow-out Event! Starting right now, get sizzling deals on acclaimed Prime and Ultra Series speakers and earth-shaking SVS subwoofers, but only for a limited time!

Everything in the SVS Outlet Store comes with unconditional warranties, risk-free 45-day trial, fast and free shipping and returns and all the guarantees of the SVS Customer Bill of Rights, so you know you’re getting high performance speakers and subwoofers with world-class support to back it up. Move quickly though, our outlet deals always sell out fast!

black sheriff likes this.
  2. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

Thanks, I think :whistle:. Purchased an outlet SB2000 for $599 in gloss black to match my main speakers. Will see how this goes. All the reviews seem very positive. Replacing a B&W ASW10 which I barely notice, even with movies. I know the B&W subs are not highly regarded, but it was an easy open box purchase back in the day.

3. glide

glide Forum Resident

Ugh. Just bought a subwoofer. Thanks a lot, OP. :D

Madness, Strat-Mangler and hobbes4444 like this.
  4. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

Which one, though? ;)

5. glide

glide Forum Resident

Gloss black SB1000. Could have been worse...

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  6. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

Agree. I was tempted by the 1300, but it seems to much for my small listening room and dual 2000s may be in the cards down the road... Enjoy the 1000!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.