The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Tokyo Ghost

Tokyo Ghost Senior Member

Jamestown.

[​IMG]

2. Tokyo Ghost

Big Little Lies.

[​IMG]

3. George P

George P Notable Member

Helluva show!

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  4. Tokyo Ghost

I've just watched one episode so far but it's got me intrigued. Kinda makes me glad I never got married though! Looking forward to watching episode two tomorrow.

5. AirJordanFan93

AirJordanFan93 Forum Resident

I am in the midst of making my way through 24, I am currently nearing the end of the 5th season and I haven't enjoyed watching a show through for the first time this much since The Sopranos. I do regret waiting until now to watch it though.

6. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

On my fourth viewing of the complete series ( ain’t got no life :)).

Brenald79 likes this.
  7. Tokyo Ghost

Borgen.

Really enjoying this show.

[​IMG]

fabre likes this.
  8. George P

George P Notable Member

[​IMG]

Helluva show!

LilacTeardrop and Michael like this.
  9. Splungeworthy

Splungeworthy Forum Rezidentura

On Becoming A God In Central Florida-Showtime
    Kirsten Dunst was great in the second season of Fargo. She dramatically ups her game in this surreal show about multi-level marketing (MLM-like Amway) set in the 90's. She totally dominates the show and is a force of nature that you can't take your eyes off of. Alexander Skarsgard is almost unrecognizable, and the always enigmatic Ted Levine plays the creepy head of the company Dunst finds herself trying to navigate. Highly addictive, well written, and a little crazy-find it and watch it.

Brenald79 and Tokyo Ghost like this.
  10. Splungeworthy

Splungeworthy Forum Rezidentura

I'm also watching the merciful final season of The Affair, truly a show that should have ended a few seasons ago. This is simply a case of getting closure for these characters, and I've stuck with it this long. The funny thing about this show, aside from the interesting dramatic device of looking at the same events from different points of view, is that it is well written. But when you lose two of the leads (and the more interesting ones) in one go, it makes it hard to keep watching-but here I am.

LilacTeardrop likes this.
  11. Paul_s

Paul_s Forum Resident

StreetHawk (1985)

The practical effects, sound effects and that bike are better than sex.

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  12. jazon

jazon A fight between the blue you once knew

I've been watching Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Never saw the show until a few months ago. On the 11th season now.

George P likes this.
  13. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Fear The Walking Dead...

14. Michael

did not know about this? ...what's it about?

15. George P

George P Notable Member

A superb crime thriller, mystery and psychological drama. Hugh plays a Neuropsychiatrist with interesting cases that he gets way too involved in. There is another character that I don't want to say anything about, except that he is one the coolest, most interesting characters I have even seen on a TV show.

16. Michael

cool...miss Dr House...love Hugh! been a fan since his early UK days...Jeeves & Wooster, etc...

George P likes this.
  17. Michael

Nicole looks so different since the work she had done...she looks like a Real Doll in that pic! LOL...

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  18. George P

George P Notable Member

[​IMG]

Great new show by Danny McBride!

Brenald79 likes this.
  19. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here"

Cool - Thanks for posting! :tiphat: Never heard of it before now. Watched trailer. Hugh Laurie And Gretchen Mol...I'm in! :):righton:

20. LilacTeardrop

Prey
    Season 1, Episode 2.

BBC crime-drama. Starring: John Simm of Life On Mars BBC. Season 2 stars Philip Gleister (co-star w/Simm in Life On Mars).
    Bizarre: Show ended w/Radiohead's Karma Police. I'd posted here, elsewhere that John Simm kinda reminded me of a good looking version of Thom Yorke! :eek: :) (Maybe not so bizarre; someone on show..writers, casting, maybe John Simm, himself, saw it, too!)

Great show; premise like The Fugitive, yet different. Superb acting!

[​IMG]

1. John Simm. 2. Thom Yorke
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tokyo Ghost likes this.
  21. Burns and Allen.

22. LilacTeardrop

Humans 3.0 (aka: Season 3) - Episode 1
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    This has been a fantastic show!!
    Everything I'd thought Westworld might be, but, despite greatly enjoying that entire cast in other productions, it just left me flat. Maybe that might interest me more, once having completed this. (I take my time watching & exercise discipline to only view no more than 2 episodes @ a time of anything I'm watching, since there's little new-er fare that pulls me in & those that do, are usually taken off! However, I do need to find more comedies to intersperse such intense programming...where I don't need to focus as diligently while viewing!

Humans (stylised as HUM∀NS) is a science fiction television series that debuted on Channel 4. Written by the British team Sam Vincent and Jonathan Brackley, based on the Swedish science fiction drama Real Humans, the series explores the themes of artificial intelligence and robotics, focusing on the social, cultural, and psychological impact of the invention of anthropomorphic robots called "synths".

SEASON 3
    One year after the dawn of consciousness, a decimated and oppressed Synth population fights to survive in a world that hates and fears them.

In December 2015, Humans was voted Digital Spy's "Top Show of 2015," described as managing "to stand out as something totally different in a TV landscape awash with cop shows and crime thrillers... And its fearlessness, its creativity and its quality all deserve to be recognised."[48]

(There's no spoilers in 3.0 upload.)

[​IMG]

23. Antmanbee

Antmanbee Mental Toss Flycoon

Presently watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Season 2), Star Trek DS9 (season 2), Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries (season 1), Foyle's War (season 3), and Berlin Station (season 1).

Hadean75 likes this.
  24. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

PBS on Roku

American Masters
    Loretta Lynn: Still A Mountain Girl

[​IMG]

25. Michael

Fear The Walking Dead...