CLERKS III might be in the works! YES!!!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Baba Oh Really, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law

I think he looks a little like RDJ!
    Iron Bob!

Michael Rose likes this.
  2. Michael Rose

Michael Rose Forum Resident

I got you Fam. :righton:

[​IMG]

Chris DeVoe likes this.
  3. Trace

Trace Senior Member

Yes, everyone I know who has lost a significant amount of weight has that old, shriveled look. That's why I'm staying fat and beautiful! Ha Ha...

4. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Yeah he has lost a ton I noticed the other night when they appeared on AEW.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  5. starfieldroad

starfieldroad chew up your love then swallow

6. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Forum Resident

Kind of funny in that article that one of the Doctors doing his Stent said Kevin was really chatty. Silent Bob Chatty?

Saw he first did the Plant Based Diet, but could not stick with it like Penn Gillette has been on to lose his weight. That Diet would be tough for me to follow strictly, as my idea of a Plant Based Diet is Planting myself in front of a Rack of BBQ Ribs, Steak or Prime Rib at least once every 2 weeks. I eat a Burger about once every 3-4 weeks. I mostly eat Chicken and Fish a few times per week, so while I can limit Red Meat to every few weeks, it would be hard to give up all Meat and Fish.

That being said, I am a Science Person, and have found the Science is there to show the benefits of a Plant Based Diet on preventing Cardiovascular Disease(and think also Cancer). I had read about Dean Ornish and his Book on Healthy Eating, but just did not seem possible to enjoy a Strictly Plant Based Diet.

I always say that Sugar is the worst thing one can consume, but have not found a way to give up Chocolate yet, as I am addicted to it. I try to follow a Mediterranean Diet over all which is mostly Chicken and Fish, as a small portion of Dinner and eat a higher amount of Vegetables, as just want to build better Eating Habits early on before reaching an older age, but realize my Chocolate Addiction overrides the benefit of that Diet.

The key is to eat in a way that prevents inflammation, as that is the key factor if Heart Disease and Cancer(besides Genetic Predisposition and Environmental Factors that might be based on where one lives and external exposure things that can cause Cancer).

Anyways, happy to see Kevin being able to lose weight and assume he also is doing some Walking or other Aerobic Exercise.

Silver Surfer likes this.
  7. TheSeldomSeenKid

I saw Kevin and Jason on Stephen Colbert last night and they discussed their 3rd Jay & Silent Bob Movie(Reboot). Kevin mentioned that they are attending screenings at over 40 Cities and will meet Audience Members after each Screening. Does anyone have a link to their Schedule of Cities and Theaters for this event? Awesome Idea. Just wish they would bring Morris Day & The Time on these Screenings.

8. George P

George P Notable Member

Have you ever tried not eating it at all for like a month? I found that any food item I don't have for a month or so results in much less or no cravings. Sure, there is a (sometimes intense) detox period, but I find that motivates me all the more, as I don't want to put stuff (that isn't good for me) into me that has that much power over my body.

I've been off sugar since quitting smoking years ago and will never, ever go back. So much easier to manage my weight, manage my emotions, moods and blood sugar.

9. TheSeldomSeenKid

It is not even Sugar to me, but Chocolate, as without that Addiction, I am ok, as rarely eat Cookies, Cake, Ice Cream(once per week), although eat the Frosted Mini Wheat Cereal 1-2 times per week. Mostly eat the Low Glycemic Carbs like Fruits and some Vegetables. I rarely eat Bread, Potatoes, Pasta and White Rice(all the Bad Carbs).

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    George P likes this.
  10. George P

George P Notable Member

I hear you on Chocolate, I can't even have dark chocolate. I feel that all sugar is a drug, but when it comes to chocolate, it is a POWERFUL drug. Still, that's what keeps me off of it. I hate the ups and downs, the cravings. I'm an all or nothing guy, so it's no sugar, no chocolate.

Low glycemic is where it's at. I rarely do white flour, I do whole wheat pasta, brown rice, but potatoes I love too much. Sweet potato fries, home fries, can't give those up.

TheSeldomSeenKid likes this.
  11. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

I dunno - I've not roamed the Internet for lots of pics of Thin Kev, but I think he looks fine, all things considered.

I still think he just looks "off" to us because we had decades of Fat Kev and that's stuck in our minds.

Only person I can think of who genuinely looked better fat is Al Sharpton - his svelte form makes his head look ginormous!

GodShifter likes this.
  12. George P

George P Notable Member

[​IMG]

13. AirJordanFan93

AirJordanFan93 Forum Resident

Looks like his head has been phoroshopped onto another body.

Nice Marmot, GodShifter and George P like this.
  14. George P

George P Notable Member

:agree: :laugh:

15. vince

He's done tons of 'episodes' of "Hollywood Babylon" & "Fatman On Batman" on YouTube for a few years now.
    So, I guess I'm used to this 'new look'.

starfieldroad likes this.
  16. TheSeldomSeenKid

Looks like Beavis or Butt-Head with the Oversized Head. Actually, also see some facial resemblance.

[​IMG]

17. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

You proved my point! :D

It really does, doesn't it? Or at least someone tampered with his actual head ala "Alice in Wonderland":

[​IMG]

18. George P

George P Notable Member

That's what I was going for, my friend! :wave:

Oatsdad likes this.
  19. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

Egads.

20. ShockControl

ShockControl Bon Vivant and Raconteur!

Big Keely Smith fan here! :righton:

Chris DeVoe likes this.
  21. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Loved Clerks. Clerks 2 was ok.

Hoping 3 is a return.

Plan to see the upcoming reboot.

SandAndGlass likes this.
  22. Avenging Robot

Avenging Robot Senior Member

Clerks 2 had some pretty bad moments, however I quickly realized that I could watch someone paint a barn for 2 hours if it had Rosario Dawson involved somehow...

Kevin Smith just might the the walking embodiment of the theory that we all have only one or two good ideas and that’s about it.

Matthew Tate and MekkaGodzilla like this.
  23. vince

In honor of his YouTube Channel getting half-a-million subscribers, Kev put up this old "Hollywood Babble-On" from 2011, live from LAS VEGAS!
    And, YES.... the wife and I were THERE!
    She's the one that yells out, "ZATARAIN'S!" near the end of the show!
    Truly, a history-making show, in as much as;
    It was the first time, after Ralph says, "Liam Neeson's c@&k is SO BIG!",
    we all yelled,
    "HOW BIG IS IT?!?!?"
    It's big a tradition ever since.
    and, I'm proud to be part of a bit of history!

marmalade166 likes this.
  24. BeatleJWOL

BeatleJWOL Carnival of Light enjoyer... IF I HAD ONE

Watch his trailer react vids. Dude can gush about superheroes and movies for a long time, and it's all quite entertaining IF you're into what he's into. If you're not he just sounds like a nutjob :D

vince likes this.
  25. vince

His video-reviews for these comic-book movies (and Star Wars re-boots) are sometimes LONGER that the movies themself!!
    Can't wait for his 2-hour review of "Joker"!

BeatleJWOL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.