"Secret Code" to get 50% off on the One Microphone recording sampler.

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Milan, Oct 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milan

Milan Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I received this from my friend Alex from the Netherlands and I can confirm that the code works.
    It's a promo from the local XFI2019 show in the Netherlands. I don't think there's a better way to optimize speaker placement than these one mic recordings.
    [​IMG] Sound Liaison DXD Music Sampler

It's in Dutch but I think you'll manage.
    [​IMG]

2. Khoff

Khoff Forum Resident

Correction.
    Not all the tracks are One Microphone recordings. They are all recorded in DXD though and the sound is fabulous.
    The One Mic tracks are perfect for speaker placement. They made me change my listening position.

With this code you get the 24-96 for $7.50. That´s a steal! Too bad I have all the albums already.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten I sing my sorrow, and I paint my joy. J. Mitchell

no you get for $5.
    They are having $5 off as an introduction offer That's 10 and with 50% code added you are down to 5 for the flag and 10 for the DXD or DSD.
    But I agree it is a steal as long as the code last. I bet they'll remove it when they realize the code is still active.

4. Milan

Sorry you are right, there are 3 One Mic recordings on the sampler but all recordings are recorded in DXD and are of the highest audiophile fidelity.

5. Kirsten

sorry one more correction; there are 4 one mic recordings on the sampler. Here is what Joe Whip wrote about them in the Audiophile Style Review;Reviews
    [​IMG]
    "....These guys and this recording just rocks. Pace, rhythm, tone and soundstage are just off the charts. The precise placement of all four of the musicians perfectly matches the photos of the sessions. The balance of all four instruments is darn near perfect. As you can no doubt tell, I am a huge fan of this recording. It is one of the best in terms of recording quality I have ever heard."
    [​IMG]
    "The tone, timbre and soundstage on this recording are all superb. You are right in the room sitting in front of the band."
    [​IMG]"all four musicians let it fly. Dynamics, tone, timbre and soundstage are all superb. The piano in particular is a highlight for me. This is some of the best recorded piano I have ever heard, capturing to tone of the instrument and the natural decay of the notes. Instrument placement in the sound field is spot on. This is a superb recording all around and is one that I can recommend for all jazz fans. Superb musicianship and just fantastic sound."

[​IMG]"The third release is Juraj Stanik’s I Wonder, which is a solo piano recording. This recording captures the richness of the piano and the natural room reverberation. It sounds just like a piano is sitting in the room in front of you. What more can you really want from a recording?" Joe Whip in Audiophile Style.

6. Kirsten

Yes they are excellent for speaker placement. That is what the reviewer is noting too; ''The precise placement of all four of the musicians perfectly matches the photos of the sessions. '' Reviews

7. Kirsten

Do you prefer the one mic recordings above the multi track recordings?

8. Milan

I don't know if I prefer them above the other but they are very special and unique. They are unlike anything else I have ever heard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.