Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Kirsten, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milan

Milan Well-Known Member

Juggsnelson likes this.
  2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

www.secretlystore.com
    Secretly Canadian have extended their sale!
    Down to 20% off now, through December 9 with the code HOLIDAY20.

cut-out and Juggsnelson like this.
  3. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

Has anyone been to a Barnes & Noble in the last couple of days? Is B&N doing the 40% off all CDs in-store? If so, can you stack with your B&N membership? Is there an additional coupon like we managed to also stack last Black Friday?

My nearest B&Ns do not stock CDs, so don't want to do a 50+ mile round trip for nothing.

4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Timely question. I stopped by my closest B&N this afternoon and was beyond underwhelmed.

I have a 20% mailer coupon but there was no sign of any decent Black Friday deals to stack. None. I walked out empty handed.

5. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I thought I saw this posted elsewhere but it deserves attention. Projekt is having a 20% off sale for the next week and this stacks on their sale product. There is an epic $5 CD sale going on with titles by Steve Roach, Erik Wøllo, etc. Shipping is quite reasonable as well. A buddy of mine and I teamed up for a 20+ item order for about $130 including a whopping $7 shipping. CDs came out to $4 after discount, a great time to stock up on those ambient titles that we can't get enough of!

Synthfreek and Andy Boyd like this.
  6. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

Thanks for the follow up. I notice that their website states 'up to 40% off' but there was an explicit '40% off all CDs in store' announcement last year. Just as well I snagged the big Abbey Road set when they had the 30% off in-store sale a while back (which did stack with the 10% member reduction).

Of course, last year you could stack the 40% + 10% + 25% (one item coupon), and do multiple transactions (so I got the big White Album set and Imagine).

Oh well, unless Cyber Monday turns up something worth going for, this BF is a wash (haven't spent a dime)!

SJP likes this.
  7. Mike Olsen

Mike Olsen Well-Known Member

Any special recommendations?

8. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Angel Olsen for sure. The new Whitney album is pretty great as well. I really like Stella Donnelly and Faye Webster too. From the back catalog, there should be lots of Jason Molina stuff available...

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten I sing my sorrow, and I paint my joy. J. Mitchell Thread Starter

Interesting. I'll check them out as well.

hutlock likes this.
  10. I just got an email for the $1.99 4-month offer, crazy good deal. Tidal is the only subscription music streaming service I have embraced, sound quality is better than others I have tried. The Tidal 360 Reality Audio service probably won't be of interest but I haven't tried it yet.

TIDAL

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.