Yep Roc Best of 2019

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Dennis Metz, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit Thread Starter

2. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

Wow! There is some great stuff for sale! Nick Lowe, Paul Weller, Bangles, etc...

3. Juggsnelson

One note....The link posted takes you to the Best of 2019 sale page but if you click the "sale" tab at the top of the page, you can scroll down the roster of artists on the left hand side of the page and all of their listings are 40% off! Lots of goodies to be had plus free shipping.

Dennis Metz likes this.
  4. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Hmmm, I found Kim Rickey on the list of artists, put Glimmer in my cart, no discount. :shrug:

Juggsnelson likes this.
  5. Juggsnelson

I see what you mean......you might have to purchase one of the Best of 2019 items as well? I put the Kim Richey album in my cart by itself and saw no discount. I then added the Various Artists 3x4 LP that is in the Best of 2019 Sale and the 40% came off both of the Kim Richey and the 3x4 albums. I then added the Paul Weller deluxe of Sonik Kicks at $49.99 and again, the 40% was taken off in the cart. I then added a ton of other items and they all came off at 40%.

elsanto, DLD, hutlock and 1 other person like this.
  6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Oh wow! Nice! Thanks for cracking this for us!

Juggsnelson likes this.
  7. Juggsnelson

After the Universal, Ipecac, and Third Man sales yesterday, I really didn't need this one to come along too!! I thank you...my wife sir however, does not.:D

hutlock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.