12 Days Of Numero at Numerogroup.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Bloom, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

Boy, I'd forgotten what a grind their website is in either desktop or smartphone mode. Just awful.

And they list formats for titles that no longer exist on said format, making the filter useless . . . .

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

black sheriff likes this.
  3. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yeah, being a lifelong, born-and-raised Clevelander, I love how much of my city’s lost musical history is represented in the Numero catalog. I honestly might buy an LP copy of the Boddie set even though I already have the CDs.

jason202 and Greenalishi like this.
  4. hutlock

Also my first (!) order from the sale showed up today already. And earlier tonight I found the Eccentric Soul: The Big Mack Label in the $1 bin! It’s gonna be a GREAT weekend!!!

5. hutlock

So I just realized... I ordered the Titan: It’s All Pop set from them on 2xCD, but they sent me the 5LP box instead. I had totally forgotten and there was no packing slip in the box anyway.
    Oh well. I’ll totally take it. I only ordered the CD version because it was cheaper anyway.

6. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

Interestingly, they are sequenced completely different. The 2CD set is a compilation styled set with a different artist presented with each successive track, whereas the LP set is presented as individual LPs or half LPs by each artist.

black sheriff and hutlock like this.
  7. hutlock

Yeah I noticed that. Honestly, I might just go ahead and order the CD set too, it’s so cheap.

notesofachord likes this.
  8. snowwhat

snowwhat Forum Resident

The Titan LP set is one of my all-time favorite Numero sets! The Boys LP in that set is an amazing record.

9. hutlock

Honestly I’m still just soaking up the package! No one does vinyl boxes like Numero IMHO.

10. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

Does Numero provide a tracking upon shipping? Has been a week and do not see any updates after the initial "order confirmation" email. Thanks

11. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

USPS tracking is slow and spotty AF during the holiday season and this year is no different, in my own experience.

12. kouzie

kouzie Forum Resident

I'm seeing that they have the 4xLP version on sale for $25, but also the 4xLP + 10" for $50. I believe the 10" is a live set from The Boys, but not 100%. Do you know and if so, do you have it, and if so, how is it? Just not sure it's worth spending the extra $25.

13. hutlock

If you check in on the Numero Website with your order number, there should be tracking there.

14. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

yep I did, doesn't show any tracking in there - on the top it shows "shipped via media mail" but next to individual item status says "not yet shipped"

15. hutlock

Weird. Well, you can always send them an email. Super friendly dudes there, very helpful. They may be a little slower to respond given the sale of course.

16. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

I have the 2xCD set but now I’m interested in the vinyl. The 4xLP set also has 51 tracks and the 2xCD has 42. Hmmm.

notesofachord and hutlock like this.
  17. hutlock

Go for it. You’re never going to see the LP box this cheap again, I reckon.

black sheriff and notesofachord like this.
  18. snowwhat

snowwhat Forum Resident

I do have it - tracked it down back when it was somewhat hard to find (after being so enamored with the box set). IMO it’s not very good and not worth $25. It looks like there are a few on discogs for about $12 shipped in the US, so that’s the better deal if you need it. But I do highly recommend the box set.

black sheriff and hutlock like this.
  19. kouzie

kouzie Forum Resident

Thank you so much for the info! I think I've made my decision.

hutlock likes this.
  20. hutlock

Thanks for this info—I may go grab one from Discogs now that I know it can be had separately.

21. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I suspect the 12 days is nearing the end. Went ahead and ordered the Happy Rhodes Ectotrophia CD even though I already have the vinyl. Both are tremendous prices at $6 / $12 respectively. Highly recommend buying both!

hutlock likes this.
  22. hutlock

Yep, sale ends Friday 12/13 at midnight

SJP likes this.
  23. Synthfreek

Synthfreek I’m a ray of sunshine & bastion of positivity

Took them 8 days but I finally have a shipment notification.

24. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

My shipment arrived. But the post office did a job on the Boddie LP box. We’ll see what they can do!

25. hutlock

Looks like the LP box is sold out so I’m not sure if they can do anything.... good luck!

The Elephant Man likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.