12 Days Of Numero at Numerogroup.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Bloom, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

I tried to order the Titan 4xLP vinyl set a couple of days ago. When I ordered from my cell phone the Numero checkout didn't have media mail for an option, only Priority. I emailed Numero and got a reply almost immediately. They said that happens when ordering on a cell and to try a PC. By the time I got home and tried to reorder, it showed sold out. D'oh!!! I sent them another email to see if they had an extra copy and they said it was sold out. Oh well, maybe next sale.

2. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Ended up ordering the husker du and white zombie, picked up that $2 ork mp3 too

hutlock likes this.
  3. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yeah I’ve literally been telling everyone I know this week to grab the Ork set for that price. I mean DAMN.

4. hutlock

Really?! Bummer. That totally sucks. At least you still have the CD set.

black sheriff likes this.
  5. hutlock

Placed my fourth order (!) from the sale just now and went with the LP version of Happy. Had been meaning to grab it before and always spaced on it. The CD has been cheap ($5 or $6) for a while so I figured I would grab the wax and if I like it the CD will still be around later.

notesofachord and SJP like this.
  6. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

^^^ Great call, I adore this album. You won't be disappointed.

notesofachord and hutlock like this.
  7. hutlock

Yeah, I totally blame you for the 8 albums I just bought for sure.:righton:

8. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Ha! Perhaps one but certainly not eight. That is all on you!

hutlock likes this.
  9. hutlock

Sadly, this is true.

10. hutlock

So is anyone still waiting for orders from the sale? I’ve got two more coming—one shipped on the 12th that I paid for Priority Mail (because it is VERY large and I figured Media would take a month to get here) and the other shipped on the 16th by Media.

I’m placing a bet with myself in my head that the smaller box shipped via Media arrives before the one I paid like triple to ship. Gotta love that USPS.

11. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

Yes.

Supposed to be here Friday.

hutlock likes this.
  12. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

I bought two items on a single order and got a shipping notice today but just for one of them

hutlock likes this.
  13. oldjollymon

oldjollymon right channel den/left channel kitchen

My first order arrived yesterday/today in 2 shipments w/ no tracking announcement; 2nd order (w/ tracking info) coming on Friday.

hutlock likes this.
  14. hutlock

I got shipping notices but never any tracking info. I dropped them an email earlier today asking for it but haven’t heard back yet.

15. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

I was a little bummed that I missed the Titan vinyl set, but I regrouped and manage to get a few sweet titles on the last day of the sale. Numero sent me a shipped email yesterday with a tracking number.
    • 1 x Eccentric Soul - The Cash Label, LP
    • 1 x Eccentric Soul: The Bandit Label, 3xLP + Book

hutlock likes this.
  16. hutlock

I also got the Bandit set. I’m almost more interested in the notes than the music!

black sheriff likes this.
  17. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Yeah, the notes/book should be interesting. I had thought that I already had it on CD, but after I checked my Numero titles on Discogs, I realized that I was still missing a few of the Eccentric Soul titles on either format.

18. srsch

srsch Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up. $2.00 well spent!

hutlock likes this.
  19. hutlock

I just heard back from Numero—the Website said my Priority Mail order was shipped on 12/12, but there was no tracking info. Turns out they still haven’t gotten it out the door. He shipped my CDs today and sent tracking for that and will be sending the vinyl separately as that will be big and heavy and take a while (I grabbed that complete Syl Johnson box among others and that is 6.5 lbs by itself apparently!)

Anyway, just a heads up that they are still very backed up apparently. Bummer.

20. srsch

srsch Senior Member

I got the Syl Johnson box last December at the bargain price. It's huge! Man those Numero people know how to make a box set. It's a real labour of love.

hutlock and black sheriff like this.
  21. hutlock

Yeah I am super excited to get that one! $40 is an insane price for 6 LPs and 4 CDs.

22. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

Thanks. Your wish of good luck must have helped me. A few days after I sent them an email, the rest of my order
    showed up with another Boddie LP box. This time, everything was in perfect shape.

hutlock likes this.
  23. hutlock

Excellent news!!!

24. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

first half of my order came today in a huge box, was the white zombie set.
    the shrink was partially torn which didnt bother me, but its the black vinyl and the site listed it as white. for the price i'm not upset but it's a little annoying.

the box was extremely sturdy though, survived my mail carrier dropping it on the porch making a loud THUD at the door.

hutlock likes this.
  25. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Although my order wasn't nearly as robust as some have reported, my Happy Rhodes Ectotrophia CD arrived today. Packaged well but the slip sleeve has some wear, likely from storage. Still, a great deal at $6 plus actual cost for media mail shipping.

black sheriff and hutlock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.