Music Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by LilacTeardrop, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here" Thread Starter

Here's link for Wolfgang's. They're having a sale this w/e 50% off. This is what used to be Wolfgang's Vault. I hadn't visited website in a number of years...used to...hadn't thought of it in years, but participation on another thread/music forum made me think of it - free concerts/now it's $39 annually.

I also don't collect memorabilia, but since I'd visited there, received an e-mail about the sale & figured I'd share it w/music lovers @ S.H. :righton:

Wolfgang's: Music Spanning over 70 years; Vintage, Classic and Contemporary Concert Posters, Band T-Shirts, Photography, Live Music Streaming, Vintage Magazines and Vintage Vinyl

PhantomStranger likes this.
  2. joepepitone

joepepitone Forum Resident

My theory is that with rare exceptions, value of this stuff is going on a gradual and not so gradual decline. I just see the writing on the wall. The people who really care about all this stuff are slowly dying or just plain not interested in collecting more stuff.

zphage and LilacTeardrop like this.
  3. LilacTeardrop

LilacTeardrop "Roll It Over My Soul...and Leave Me Here" Thread Starter

Probably true. Everything's disposable - while I don't collect this stuff, I can see that it's kinda like George Carlin's joke about "stuff"! :winkgrin:
    :biglaugh:

Ironclaw and MRamble like this.
  4. GLUDFSSR

GLUDFSSR Senior Member

They normally carry a great selection of classic Bay Area original posters.

lightbulb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.