Bandcamp Deals

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by zphage, Feb 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zphage

zphage genre fluid Thread Starter

2. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

3. blewmaearsout

blewmaearsout Forum Resident

Ironclaw likes this.
  4. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

Yeah,
    I think they are moving so trying to lighten the load.
    I filled my boots yesterday bought one coloured vinyl LP inc CD and quality download for a fiver and all the other CDs inc quality download for £1.00 each.
    You can even buy the T-shirt for £2.00.
    Mental.:pineapple:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Juggsnelson likes this.
  5. slopduck

slopduck Forum Resident

Sean Flowerdew (who runs Pama International/London International Ska Fest) has been running those massive discounts for about 18 months now. Basically he's just selling anything he has stock on to raise money for the Festival.

Omron likes this.
  6. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

I feel a bit guilty now for buying so much so cheaply but I did pay a shed load over the top In P&P
    Just down the road or as you would say over the pond a block away :evil:

7. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

They have some more.
    Frequency Rhythm Distortion Delay

by Psychic Lemon
    [​IMG]
    Repress of our second album, limited to 500 copies worldwide. Comes in a gatefold sleeve. Sexy.
    Includes unlimited streaming of Frequency Rhythm Distortion Delay via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
    ships out within 7 days
    edition of 500 43 remaining
    £12 GBP or more

8. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

Alec Baldwin's says: "You earned coffee privileges, Psych Lemon dude."

hutlock likes this.
  9. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

Ive sent him emails over the last couple of weeks about my orders 2 CDs didn’t arrive.
    He hasn’t bothered to reply to any.
    Managed to send me a mail saying he got three very Ltd LP additions now available for £25 each though.

10. blewmaearsout

blewmaearsout Forum Resident

I placed two orders from him on the 27th of February, and rec'd one of them on the 9th, which is quite good for a transatlantic sale. He might be a bit too swamped at the moment to reply to emails; the Bandcamp ones are automated.

Mind you, if I lived just a wee bit over from him like you do, I'd also be annoyed with the delay in getting my order.

11. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

black sheriff likes this.
  12. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

black sheriff likes this.
  13. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

Those nice people at Sickman Records in Germany have put together a nice FREE compilation album for those in lockdown.
    Sticky ,Broke and Digital Vol 1.
    Just click on the CD for your free code.
    [​IMG]
    Quarantunes!

Before the world shut down, we decided to make a digital sampler on Bandcamp to go out with all mailorder packages. With so many people stuck at home and potentially in need of new musical distractions and discoveries, we decided to send it out instead to anyone who's interested.
    This first edition has new songs from both Stickman artists and those from some of our distro labels like Totem Cat and Westergaard. If you're interested, send an email to stickman(at)stickman-records(dot)de and we'll sort you out with a download code (or simply click the image to open a handy email for you).
    It’s a Bandcamp download so lots of options.
    Enjoy

14. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

"Supporthubroartists" 40% off code for the excellent Norwegian jazz label Hubro.

Hubro

15. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

Psychic Lemon,
    The bass player had a bad accident that put pay to the London Shepherds Bush gigs.
    They then got called off because of the coronavirus.
    So you can fill your boots with these excellent downloads
    Studio Jams Volume 1, by Psychic Lemon

But please give generously.

johnnypaddock likes this.
  16. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

Ive played the studio Jams 1 2 & 3 FLAC downloads a few times now LOUD and really like em.
    I nice addition to my Psychic Lemon music collection.:edthumbs:

17. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

Until a vaccine is available, a different Temporary Residence Records album will be be "name your own price." Today is Eluvium's 2019 album:

Pianoworks, by Eluvium

hutlock likes this.
  18. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Bandcamp will be waiving their cut again in an Upcoming sale

Greetings!

A few Fridays ago, we waived our revenue share to help artists and labels impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. The Bandcamp community went above and beyond, spending $4.3 million on music and merch in just 24 hours. It was an inspiring day, and we heard many requests to do it again, so we’re going to do exactly that (and a bit more).

We’ll announce the details of this initiative to everyone next Monday, but we wanted to give our artists and labels a heads up that the first step is coming soon: on Friday, May 1st, we’re going to waive our revenue share again. Stay tuned for more information next week, and be sure to check out our new Bandcamp Artist Guide for recommendations that will help you maximize your sales on May 1st and beyond.

19. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

^^^^ This starts up tonight at Midnight , Hopefully the site stays in 1 piece this time :shh::shrug::winkgrin:

20. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

This brilliant instrumental versions of the excellent Golden Fable 2019 album Alchemy was put up on Bandcamp last week in time for last Fridays special offer day.
    It’s a name your price album.
    Alchemy - Instrumentals, by Golden Fable
    Have to say it’s strange without Rebeccas voice but just as brilliant.
    I would buy a vinyl version if one was ever released.

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  21. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

Psychic Lemon Studio Jams Volume 2.
    Following on from the excellent Volume 1 they’ve just released the awesome Volume 2 and they don’t want any money for it.
    Enjoy folks.
    Studio Jams Volume 2, by Psychic Lemon

22. dkmonroe

dkmonroe A completely self-taught idiot

23. dkmonroe

dkmonroe A completely self-taught idiot

I received this LP set and am listening now. WOW, HOS sure knows how to present LPs. Gatefold, archival quality inner sleeves, two perfect LPs. Sounds AMAZING. I had my doubts getting this because this is the kind of music where a noisy LP would really be unacceptable, but these are some really well-manufactured LPs. For $10, this is an unbelievable bargain.

zphage likes this.
  24. Arknine

Arknine Forum Resident

Copied from N&G

Bandcamp Day flash sale on Eluvium's Life Through Bombardment Vol. 2 7xLP collection. Only $100!

Curious Things, by Eluvium

25. stoopid

stoopid Well-Known Member

KScope has a lot of progressive rock artists and posted some good albums to Bandcamp recently.

Kscope

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.