Deep Discount deep discounts*

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Marvin, May 9, 2016.

1. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

I'll keep them in mind. I still have an old pair of Sonys that work for my purposes, but may throw them on as an add-on if I make another record order.

Juggsnelson and Greenalishi like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

As expected, mine arrived today and the blu-ray audio is an aural treat. Musically this is on the fringe of what I like in synth pop but certainly still in that wheelhouse. Many thanks to @aperfecttool for sharing this deal.

Kind of pathetic, this is supposedly a limited edition of 300.

3. krisjay

krisjay Psychedelic Wave Rider

One Trick Pony vinyl down to 5.98, I have a NM original, but at that price I may grab it. I find it tuff to pass up solid albums at great prices.

Greenalishi likes this.
  4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

5. The Gomper

The Gomper By Your Side?

6. breakingglass

breakingglass Forum Resident

Yeah, I just bit the bullet and picked up those two Kiss titles for $7 each.

7. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

I don't know if they have Alive for sale, but the newer Remaster has really good, better sonics than the original which was my very first KISS album :) That one and Destroyer were my first KISS albums. Wow, talk about an introduction! :D

Since I kind of 'grew up' with the Alive album and I'm familiar with those versions, I've never really gone back and gotten their original older albums, but from what I've read here the Remasters all sound pretty good. I don't know if they also have some of their newer albums for sale here, but I did pick up some of those that I hadn't had before and those sound pretty good, even the digitally sourced Psycho Circus which was never released on vinyl. You CAN tell the difference, but taking that into consideration, it still sounds pretty good.

SJP, Juggsnelson and superstar19 like this.
  8. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

Only the Ace solo album sounds subpar.

latheofheaven likes this.
  9. The Gomper

The Gomper By Your Side?

That sucks, because it's a fantastic album.

10. Juggsnelson

Top notch but for some reason the reissue sounds like garbage. Luckily the original sounds fantastic.

11. breakingglass

Kiss Destroyer and Rock and Roll Over both arrived today. Perfect pressings. Great sound. These 2014 reissues are discussed at length here

Kiss Vinyl Reissues, Part 6

I’ll cut to the chase. They sound great. A no-brainer at $7 each. The packaging replicates the artwork, original inner sleeves, Casablanca labels, and even the cool sticker in Rock and Roll Over.

They’re both still available for $7 each.

12. Juggsnelson

I agree, a steal at that price. Great sound, great packaging, and great music!

bRETT and latheofheaven like this.
  13. Synthfreek

Synthfreek I’m a ray of sunshine & bastion of positivity

WTH? I've been waiting for a copy of Destroyer that's been on backorder for over a month now. They shorted me one on my order from January even though it was listed on my packing list. When I called they assured me another would be sent when it was back in stock.

14. breakingglass

That stinks and sorry. I got mine in less than a week?

latheofheaven and Synthfreek like this.
  15. Synthfreek

Synthfreek I’m a ray of sunshine & bastion of positivity

I knew deep down that the original guy I had on the phone gave me incorrect info. After talking to them today they said my order was showing as completely fulfilled. They're sending another. :thumbsup:

16. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

They have a promo code for free shipping today only (SHIPPING) so I decided to try some of these to replace my old Sonys. Hope I can adjust them to my tiny head, the sonys are starting to fall off.

Greenalishi and SJP like this.
  17. Brendan K

Brendan K Forum Resident

Thanks for the promo code.

Picked up Paramore - The Final Riot! - Concert Blu Ray for $4.40 shipped! Great live album that captures Paramore at the punkier side of their career. Looks like it floats around this price (if not even cheaper) on eBay and other resale sites used, but it's great to have a sealed new copy.

Greenalishi likes this.
  18. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I went ahead and got Kiss “Rock And Roll Over” with the free shipping. Could have grabbed “Destroyer” as well but I already have that one in the Resurrected version.

Can’t believe I’m being space-conscious with my vinyl now.

Greenalishi, Juggsnelson and hutlock like this.
  19. Greenalishi

Greenalishi Birds Aren’t Real

They are pretty snug. Great for walking. More compact than my last ones.

One thing I'll add there is a volume control on the headphone wire at first I thought these things broke already so cheap and then I finally figured out that there's like a little slider that moves the volume up and down nice headphones for a great price.

20. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

10% off all orders through 3/6/20 at Noon.
    Code: HATTER

21. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

A couple of Noise Unit mid-90s Artoffact vinyl reissues.

From Discogs:
    Noise Unit started out as a collaboration between Bill Leeb and Marc Verhaeghen of Klinik. Together they produced the first two albums. The third album brought the project back to life with Rhys Fulber obviously taking over from Marc. "Decoder" was supposedly made from the leftovers of the aborted Front Line Assembly album "Toxic." The album "Drill" was a collaboration with Haujobb and Klinik.

Drill is on colored vinyl
    Noise Unit Drill on DeepDiscount
    $12.45

Noise Unit Decoder on DeepDiscount
    $12.15

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  22. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Crooklyn Blu ray
    Clockers Blu ray
    The Doors Live At The Isle Of Wight Blu ray / CD

23. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

QUEENOFSHARKS = 15% off !!!! On Facebook, not shown on DD site, but IT WORKS !!!!! I ran a test cart, so enjoy !!!!

[​IMG]

jamesc, Marvin, Strat-Mangler and 7 others like this.
  24. DJ LX

DJ LX Forum Resident

Coupon worked! I ordered John Cale's Music for a New Society / M:Fans and pre-ordered EOB's Earth (Ed O'Brien's long awaited debut solo album)

hutlock and Juggsnelson like this.
  25. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo

If it wasn't for the **** sales tax, I would pick up the deluxe Renaissance Cards at 15% off; but since much of Wa State has 11% sales tax, that pretty much eats up the 15%............

Juggsnelson likes this.