Harvest Festival on sale @ Caiman for $75

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by elektrikjester, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elektrikjester

elektrikjester Forum Resident Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

Don't know if this is the best place to share this information, but I noticed that Caiman.com has some copies of the 5 cd box set Harvest Festival for sale at their website for about $75.

http://www.caiman.com/Caiman/details.cfm?ASIN=B00000JR4S

As far as I know, this box set is still out of print and goes for up to $500-600 with other sellers and regularly fetches $150-200 used on ebay. It's possible that Caiman located or acquired some copies. If you want it, now's your chance to get it at a great price!

2. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

I think anyone asking $5-600 is blowing smoke. $150-200? I only see one complete auction for this set on eBay, and it went for a decidely less impressive $33 GBP ($64 US).

Kwad

3. elektrikjester

4. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

5. elektrikjester

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. But I do think that for an OOP box, the Caiman price represents a good deal, both in terms of price (the box did list for $120 after all) and being readily available--that's why I posted it. Just trying to pass some along some info.

I think that whoever snagged it for $64 on ebay got a good deal--but I also think it's a bit of a fluke. I could be wrong, though...

6. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

I agree with you there. If (and with Caimen that's a BIG IF) Caimen can deliver at the $75 price, that's a good, fair price for the set.

Kwad

7. Boaz

Boaz Forum Resident

its 500$ + now...

8. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

No, Caimen sold out and they are listing what others are dreaming of getting.

Kwad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.