Anyone order from Hi Fi Heaven?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Vibrolux_Reverb, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vibrolux_Reverb

Vibrolux_Reverb Forum Resident Thread Starter

Im buying a used like new product from them next paycheck. It just says open box unit and is an integrated amp, but the price is remarkably cheaper than the list price which always makes me skeptical. I searched and found one thread a while back where this store got positive reviews, but thought I would ask around now before making a big purchase. Thanks.

Vinyl Archaeologist likes this.
  2. HiFi Guy

HiFi Guy Forum Resident

A friend just bought a Soundsmith cartridge from them. They are reputable.

Vibrolux_Reverb likes this.
  3. saturdayboy

saturdayboy Forum Resident

+1
    I’ve bought a couple things from them, totally normal transactions.

Vibrolux_Reverb likes this.
  4. rednedtugent

rednedtugent Forum Resident

+1 I'll toss in a me too and the experience was good.

5. cut-out

cut-out Forum Resident

Great experience with them on a trade-in and purchase.

6. ls35a

ls35a Forum Resident

7. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

Excellent retailer. I purchased a demo pair of speakers and they arrived looking like new. I’ve also purchased a replacement arm for my turntable and a headshell. Always a good experience.

Vinylistener and Shawn like this.
  8. Martin Takamine

Martin Takamine Forum Resident

I bought a TT from them last May with only 1 speed bump in the transaction, it was on backorder but the website failed to indicate that status. I ordered on a Wednesday, checked order status Thursday and there was no change. I checked order status Friday and there was no change. So I call and was told the TT was on backorder but some units would be in the following week and mine would ship that day. Good to their word my TT shipped the following Wednesday so only 7 days from order date to ship date. At the time this particular TT was backordered everywhere I searched. So my advice is you should call to confirm the item is available.

9. james

james Summon The Queen

Pretty sure a different version of this thread exists with many purchasing experiences.

I remember because I chimed in that I bought a Yamaha AS-2000 from them and it was great.

10. avanti1960

avanti1960 Forum Resident

yes and i have visited them driving up from the chicago area. their building is in the shadow of lambeau field which made the trip very cool
    completely reputable people that take good care of their merchandise. also received a more than fair trade value for my old amplifier.
    don’t hesitate if something catches your eye but do call first, the item might be sold

11. JohnCarter17

JohnCarter17 Forum Resident

Crap, just what I need, another site to entice me...

12. Balthazar

Balthazar Forum Resident

I ordered from them, and they provided a quick and easy refund when I cancelled the order because the wait time was longer than anticipated. Low prices on a lot of things, and they're legit. Good communication, too.

13. MusicNBeer

MusicNBeer Forum Resident

Yea, they sell the Technics 1200G which I'm drooling over.

14. gudnoyez

gudnoyez Forum Resident

I bought my Vincent preamp from them smooth transaction and a good deal.

15. jcr64

jcr64 Forum Resident

I bought an open-box Rega Planar 3 from them last fall. All went fine.

16. avanti1960

avanti1960 Forum Resident

yes and i have visited them driving up from the chicago area. their building is in the shadow of lambeau field which made the trip very cool
    completely reputable people that take good care of their merchandise. also received a more than fair trade value for my old amplifier.
    don’t hesitate if something catches your eye but do call first, the item might be sold

17. Vibrolux_Reverb

Vibrolux_Reverb Forum Resident Thread Starter

Sweet. Probably placing my order tonight for a Yamaha A-S1100

18. Kray

Kray Sleuthing

All add to the positive experience with HifiHeaven. Bought several items from them and sometime they sell some cool used stuff because they they trade ins

I bought my Audiolab 6000CDT there. I was going to get the open box one, placed the order, they called me and offered a new sealed version for $25 more Or stay with the open box. So I got the new one. Deal!

19. tom1040

tom1040 Forum Resident

Good company. I order an open box Marantz SA-10. Perfect condition.

20. vinylontubes

vinylontubes Forum Resident

I bought my Musical Surrounding Phonomena 2+ off their eBay store. They're legit. I used their eBay store because I had a 15% coupon off coupon. The coupon maxed out at $100, but it was a great deal and HiFi Heaven delivered quickly.

21. Whoopycat

Whoopycat Forum Resident

I bought some replacement dust cover hinges for my Rega turntable from them. No issues at all.

22. james

james Summon The Queen

I think they do that with a lot of products. Sales strategy maybe? Regardless, I was happy with the price.

Kray and saturdayboy like this.
  23. Benzion

Benzion "Cogito, ergo sum" Forum Resident

+1. Totally legit outfit, I've bought from them on numerous occasions.

24. mreeter

mreeter Forum Resident

Same here, have purchased a couple of items from them with no issues what so ever.

Would buy from again.

25. Another satisfied customer. Bought my Technics 1200G from them and a Soundsmith cart. Gave me a very reasonable trade-in allowance too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.