OOP Paul Revere & The Raiders Collector's Choice Complete Columbia Singles Still Available !

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Myke, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

With all the hoopla over the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood soundtrack, and it's inclusion of 4 Raiders songs, Mark Lindsay posted a link to his eBay store, offering up an autograph-related deal. Never having investigated said store before, I proceeded to visit, where I was greeted by the cover of this SH.tv favored set !!!

eBay page claims to have " More than 10 available " for $49.99 + 5.30 shipping, and they'll be autographed by Mark, for those that are into that ( I'm not ).

Remember, CDs 1 and 2 are mono, disc 3 is stereo. Enjoy !

Here's the link : Paul Revere & Raiders Mark Lindsay Complete Columbia Singles 3-CDs AUTOGRAPHED 617742208825 | eBay

2. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Actually, it's still available from Friday music. Friday music reissued the full set--a clone of the collector's choice--and it's still in print and available for about $35.

So the question is, is Mark Lindsay's signature worth 20 bucks to you?

3. Myke

Actually, $14.32. That's the difference in the total price from Friday + lowest shipping, and the eBay store.

4. Jack

Jack Senior Member

Just saw the movie. Excellent!

Myke likes this.
  5. Audiowannabee

Audiowannabee Forum Resident

Haven't seen the movie or heard above CD but seeing this thread i did want to jump in n let others know that Paul Revere n Raiders disc has just been released by www.duttonvocalion.co.uk in QUAD as Well as stereo...visit them to order

melstapler likes this.
  6. A.G. Pennypacker

A.G. Pennypacker Forum Resident

Had no idea they’d released that, or the Guess Who American Woman/Share the Land two-fer. Thanks! Looked like it was cheapest just to order directly from them.

Audiowannabee likes this.
  7. melstapler

melstapler Reissue Activist

In recent years, Mark has had some of these items available at his merch table. I suspect this is his merch team offering these items through other outlets and that's great news.

8. Myke

Mark oversees stores on eBay, Amazon Marketplace, and he's on Facebook a lot. :agree:

9. Blodwyn

Blodwyn Forum Resident

Was there ever published a biography of the band? And I assume there must be plenty rare and unreleased recordings worthy of a release?

10. Myke

I have copied and pasted you post into a PM to Mark Lindsay. Will post his reply.

11. Blodwyn

Blodwyn Forum Resident

Thanks a lot.

Myke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.