Ruth White's 60s electronic music is just starting to be reissued digitally and eventually on CD....

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Platterpus, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Platterpus

Platterpus Senior Member Thread Starter

A couple months ago I found an email contact on a blog for others like myself who are asking about any possible release of Ruth White's electronic music on CD. I sent an email and to my surprise I got an email back stating that her music is in the works of getting a digital release for download and CD eventually but the details could not be given to me until things are all set and worked out. So I said I would keep quiet and be patient.:)

I was happy to get that email and hear this info since I have been wanting to get Ruth White's music on CD for her three albums recorded between 1969 and 1971. Well, a couple days ago I got another email from the same person and was told that two of those three albums are now available for digital download and will be available later on CD. So I asked this person if I could let some people know about this on message boards and I was told to go right ahead. So I felt SH.TV is the perfect place to post this info to get some exposure and alert other fans.

So here's what I know so far. The two albums are:

Short Circuits (Angel Records - 1971)
    Flowers Of Evil (Limelight Records - 1969)

They are going to be released on the independent label Rhythms Productions/Tom Thumb Music which coincidentally are the names of both of Ruth's labels that she founded and released her music on between the mid 1950s through the 1980s.

I was also told that a third album would be getting a digital download/CD release and that is the album below:

7 Trumps From The Tarot Cards And Pinions (Limelight Records - 1969)

There is also another Ruth White CD/digital download of another album now available but I'm not familiar with it:

Lullabies from 'round the World (Rhythms Productions - 1955)

This is one of Ruth White's earlier albums from 1955 done with two other artists on vocals, Marilyn Horne & Richard Robinson.

Below is the link to the Ruth White website with some interesting info, pics, discography and other neat info plus a link within to the
    Rhythms Productions/Tom Thumb Music label also listed below:

Biography | RUTH WHITE

Rhythms Productions/Tom Thumb Music

To obtain digital downloads of these Ruth White albums you can get them on either iTunes and CDBaby.

‎Flowers of Evil by Ruth White

Ruth White | CD Baby Music Store

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    926am and fatwad666 like this.
  2. Platterpus

While I don't own any of these Ruth White albums, I found vinyl rips on blogs back in the 2000s and was able to listen to them that way. I did this with Mort Garson as well. But the surface noise and other anomalies from the vinyl albums used for the transfers of those needle drops was quite distracting and made them unlistenable. So I deleted them and have been waiting a long time like many others for Ruth White's electronic albums as well as Mort Garson's to get a CD reissue or download at best. It's great that CD issues besides digital downloads are going to be available.

Thanks to @Scott Davies of Rubellan Remasters for getting two of the best Mort Garson Moog albums out on CD earlier this year. "Lucifer - Black Mass" and "Ataraxia - The Unexplained."

Anyone here who has these Ruth White albums on vinyl and would like to comment about them or add any info to what I have posted would be most welcome. There was a Capitol cassette issue for Short Circuits which I assume is rare. It's not even listed on Discogs but I saw an image of it somewhere on the web.

I will start with Short Circuits. This album sort of falls into the Wendy Carlos type Moog album. A little more laid back sounding than Wendy Carlos. And besides containing Moog, there is also wonderful sounding harpsichord that adds nice color and texture to the music. Many of the classical compositions on this album I'm not familiar with but the first two compositions that start the album are beautiful sounding. The Flight Of The Bumblebee that opens the album is just awesome with it's bumblebee sounding Moog.:thumbsup: I have a version by Jean Jacques-Perry and I love that as well. The second track is the wonderful but melancholy Erik Satie - Gymnopédie No. 1. The other compositions I'm not familiar with but any music on the Moog gets my attention, especially the classics.

McLover and fatwad666 like this.
  3. Platterpus

Of the two Limelight albums, Flowers Of Evil was the one that was most memorable for me due to the dark spoken word content of Charles Baudelaire's poetry/musings. With the electronically manipulated altered spoken word portions done by Ruth White herself, gives this album a rating as one of the darker albums of the 60s in the electronic vein at least. But the tones within are amazing and to hear the words of a man who struggled with good and evil and everything in between is thought provoking. The manipulated vocals done by Ruth are not that unlike those on the tone poem "Cauldron" by the Fifty Foot Hose who were on the same record label as Ruth. There are short upbeat parts in the music that are odd and unexpected but the other musical contents are rather minimal and for the most part are dark sounding tone poems. Other instruments are used as well like harpsichord IIRC. This album would appeal to fans of Mort Garson's dark themed albums and the somewhat darker album by Bruce Haack - The Electric Lucifer as well as the one lone album by White Noise - An Electric Storm, of David Vorhaus, Delia Derbyshire and Brian Hodgson infamy. All in all, Flowers Of Evil is a dark document that will creep you out a bit since it's very gloomy and was released in 1969. Ahead of it's time? I would think so. Parents of children. Do not play this album around them. Even on Halloween. Just stick to The Monster Mash.:laugh:

fatwad666 likes this.
  4. Platterpus

"7 Trumps From The Tarot Cards And Pinions" is one of the three albums mentioned that I don't really remember a whole lot of due to very little listening since the needledrop quality was so bad, it was pretty much unlistenable and distracting, so I got rid of it. I remember there was a good amount of harpsichord besides the electronics. Besides these three electronic albums mentioned, it looks as if Ruth White did mostly traditional folk music, world music, nursery rhymes and various educational albums for children for most of her career. Kind of reminds me of Bruce Haack's Dimension 5 albums that were geared mostly to kids that were used in schools. When the Ruth White CDs come out, I will buy all three and keep my eye on this label in case more electronics works get released. Maybe some unreleased material exists?

Anyone else here who is familiar with Ruth White's music, if you want to add any info in this thread, I and maybe others here would be interested.

5. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

I did a needle drop of Flowers of Evil about ten years ago. I've not listened to it since. But I did rip that CD-R to my music server, so it's accessible when I am ready.

I should listen to it this weekend. And comment. My vinyl copy was clean and in nice condition before selling it off.

Platterpus likes this.
  6. Platterpus

Ruth White CD reissues update:

I got word from the person who is in charge of these reissues that it should not be much longer until the CDs are available for purchase. From what I was told, they are in the process of being pressed at the production facility, so it shouldn't be too long from now. Just be patient.:agree:

7. Platterpus

I forgot to mention that digital downloads for these albums are available on CD Baby. The "7 Trumps" album will follow suit, just like the upcoming CD reissues:

Ruth White | CD Baby Music Store

Some are available on Itunes as well.

8. Platterpus

I just got another update about the Ruth White CD reissues. The person in charge of these CD reissues is a very nice lady by the name of Lotte. It was pure luck that I came into contact with her last year. We have been in email contact on and off for about the last seven months or so. Unfortunately, Lotte who lives in California was one of the many victims of the terrible fires and floods last fall and the long cleanup process thereafter so she had to put the Ruth White project on hold to take care of her own needs related to the damage from these terrible disasters. Keep her and others affected from these disasters in your thoughts and prayers or well wishes. I told her not to worry about the CDs and to just take care of her own needs and that the music can wait when she is ready and things are back to normal for her.

I was just told yesterday by Lotte that the Ruth White CD reissues, if all goes well with no pressing errors should be available in the next couple of weeks for purchase. I will keep everyone here posted as to when they come out since Lotte wanted me to help spread the word and to bring attention to Ruth White's musical legacy. Meanwhile, some of this material is already available as digital downloads from CDBaby and Itunes in the links from my earlier posts. But for those who want the CDs, they will be coming soon.

Below is a nice pic of Ruth White in the studio from the time of these album and cover art for the three albums that will be coming out soon on CD:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

drift and moops like this.
  9. RedRoseSpeedway

RedRoseSpeedway Music Lover

I’m interested in hearing Short Circuits and Tarot Cards for the first time.

I’ve listened to Flowers Of Evil on YouTube, but it will be nice to finally hear a clean version, not a noisy needle drop. Keeping my eyes peeled. Thanx for the info @Platterpus!

(I just remembered Flowers is on Spotify, but hey, this is still cool news!)

Platterpus likes this.
  10. Platterpus

Ruth White CD Update:

I wanted to get this info out sooner but I got sidetracked a little with some minor health issues. A few weeks ago I got another email from Lotte, who is the President of Rhythms Productions/Tom Thumb Music and she is in charge of the up and coming CD reissues of Ruth White's music as well as the currently available digital downloads of what's been released so far. Lotte was very kind and gracious since she asked me for my address since she wanted to send me an advance copy of the Flowers Of Evil CD. I got the CD about a week and a half ago but I have been sick with a bad head cold which aggravated by my TMJ, has caused me to get a lot of crackling sounds in my ears that affects my hearing not to mention the pain and congestion as well. I've listened to the CD a couple times already but I did not get a really good listen due to my head feeling like it's going to explode with constant pain and crackling in my ears that sort of ruins the listening experience. The CD sounds great despite my hearing interference. I also recently had a minor surgery procedure so I cannot take any NSAID anti inflammatory pain relievers since they may cause bleeding at the incision site. So I can only take Tylenol for the time being which is like a placebo to me as it does not relieve any of my pain as far as my head cold. Once I am over this cold or am able to take Ibuprofen to help the inflammation, I wanted to wait until it all clears up so I can hear without interference when playing this CD.

Some details about the CD itself. It was sent to me in a CD-R sleeve with the front insert inside and the CD itself placed inside the insert. Lotte did a really nice job on this far as the artwork. The front album art is reproduced in very nice quality. The CD itself is a picture CD using the front cover art. It is a factory CD as well, not a CD-R so this is really a good job. Even if it had been a CD-R I still would have bought it anyways but this is not the case here. Ruth White's music along with a few other obscure electronic artists have been high on my want list for a CD reissue so I would take the music any way I could get it.

The front insert contains the original notes by Ruth White like that shown on the back cover of the original Limelight LP but instead of a white background with black text like the original LP, the background is a dark brownish grey with black lettering. The Charles Baudelaire poems are reproduced as well. And the Copyright for Rhythms Productions/Tom Thumb is printed in the insert. It was very nice of Lotte to send me this advance CD copy. I told her that I will be buying all three CDs anyways when they are officially released. But I did not expect her to send me a sample copy which was very kind of her and I greatly appreciate it. So the delay in me posting this info is due to my head cold and surgery as I have been listening to very little music during this time due to the discomfort and hearing problems. I hope to shake this off soon so I am able to get a couple very good listens to the CD and report back here. But like I said already, so far it sounds really good even with my degraded hearing and the packaging and the CD itself is of top notch reissue label quality. One more thing, the original album cover for this album was a foil cover like other 60s albums from that time. But the insert of this CD is not foil, it is a great photo reproduction of the original album cover art without the foil appearance/finish. To reproduce the foil cover I would think would be expensive and difficult but it's not necessary anyway since the whole package is beautiful enough as it is. Lotte also gave me her Rhythms Productions/Tom Thumb Music business card which is really nice and cool of her too.

I'll give the CD another couple spins once my hearing is in good shape and report back here. From what Lotte told me, she is working on a website to make available to sell the Ruth White CDs. If any other info is provided to me by Lotte as far as where to obtain the CDs and any info about the other two titles that will be coming out in the future or anything else I will be sure to post it here.

cubbykat likes this.
  11. elaterium

elaterium Forum Resident

Her albums have been available for years on Creel Pone. Clean vinyl rips on CD-R.

12. Platterpus

I'm finally able with a good stretch of time to give more details about the Ruth White - Flowers Of Evil, advance CD copy that was sent to me a few weeks ago by Lotte, who is the President and owner of Ruth White's recorded music works and legacy which will be released on her Rhythms Productions/Tom Thumb Music label. The CD should be available to the public in the near future. Sorry for the delay in getting this review out but between work, doctors appointments and from being sick recently I figured I should hold off and give the CD a few more proper listens once my ears clear up and are good using both headphones and my two channel stereo setup before I mention anything more. Since my congestion in my ears has cleared up this past week I was able to listen to the CD four times plus a little more critical listening to various tracks on the album above that to absorb them better.

Another reason I sort of held off on doing this review was due to the fact that last week was 9/11 and I felt I should hold off until that passes due to the dark nature of some of the Baudelaire poems within which may upset some people. And now this week, like last week, there has been a lot of bad events going on in the USA and elsewhere so I wanted to be sensitive to those who are going through these various issues (storms, crimes etc) and hard times in general. Another thing is that this album should only be listened to by adults and I would advise anyone with young children to avoid them hearing this album due to it's dark foreboden tone that may scare some kids. I also want to try and stay away from any spiritual or moral ideals/discussion as best I can as to not stir up trouble or offend anyone with the lyrical contents of the some of the Baudelaire poems. Plus I want to avoid breaking forum rules since there may be religious members here. I just want to be careful and respectful. I'm basically going to just focus on the sounds within composed and played by Ruth White on this album.

First off, I want to make a correction about the CD insert colors and add one or two more things about it. Please ignore my prior post about the artwork as far as the text and background color. I made a mistake since I did not have the CD by me at the time when I last posted to describe this info. I was going on memory from when I initially got the CD in the mail and opened it up. My eyesight gets weird from being in bright light from outside and then going back inside where I opened up the package to inspect the CD. My eyes take a while to adjust to the change in brightness to a dimmer setting so I made an initial error about the insert text and background color being "the background is a dark brownish grey with black lettering." I was wrong, upon closer inspection the insert colors as far as the background and text, the actual colors of the foldout insert are a silverish grey with purple and dark text for the album cover just like the original Limelight LP minus the "foil" look and feel. Ruth's notes are apart of this color scheme layout as well. The other side which has the Baudelaire poems is actually an off white grey color with dark text. I just wanted to make this clear. I also have diabetes which effects my eyes and I also have some normal age related vision issues which can interfere with my proper viewing of things.

The Limelight records logo is absent as well from the cover art probably due to the current rights owner and copyright. The actual text, art, poems and Ruth's notes from the original LP is spread across the tri-fold insert. As far as the music and mastering it sounds very good and I hear no vinyl artifacts like surface noise, rumble or any clicks or pops. I hear no noise reduction either. The music is clear and not distorted or damaged sounding in any way. It sounds like a master tape was used. I first heard Ruth White's music on poor sounding needle drops on YouTube and on a blog or two which I can't recall their names. This was back in the mid 2000's so it was a long time ago and the listening experience was terrible from the vinyl artifacts so I deleted them and just hoped Ruth White's albums would get a proper legal release on CD. As far as this CD is concerned, the sound is fabulous since I do not hear any sort of abusive compression used either. Any distortion if any was probably inherent in the original recording.

As far as the musical contents, it's hard to tell what, if all instruments are being used on this album but there is various electronic instruments including the Moog, plus amplified Clavichord. Ruth White's vocals are processed using various filters and manipulation techniques. The sounds within are not "music" in nature for the most part. This is compositional music in the form of tone poems with Ruth's reciting of the Baudelaire poems. The compositions on this album are mostly a non musical form of sounds which is very experimental and is used to relay the poems within to set the mood of the lyrical content plus Ruth wanted to demonstrate as much as she could with her use of the Moog and what kinds of sounds she could get out of it. In other words, this is not a pop music album.

Besides the Moog, there are generator type sounds, tape loops and other weird noises that are siren like in sound. There is also what sounds like organ used as well. There is white noise which sounds like it may be either from a Moog or from a sped up tape of prerecorded noise. It also sounds as if Ruth used a Ring Modulator too on some of the compositions but I could be wrong. There are pulsing/throbbing sounds that would not sound out of place on a Throbbing Gristle album or another early Industrial music album. Besides the Clavichord, I can't tell if any other instruments are stringed but I'm fairly certain that all the string sounds are from the Clavichord unless I'm wrong and someone else here knows better. The original Limelight LP notes only list "Electronics" as the instrument used so there could be an array of other instruments used besides the Moog and Clavichord but picking each one out as to which is which is hard since there is artificial manipulation of the sounds within and the tape effects. The stereo separation imaging as far as panning from one channel to another is odd sounding especially when most of the sound is removed from one channel while the other channel has sounds coming out full and clear. This adds to the otherworldly feel of the album among other things. There are some conventional sound effects like rain, water dripping used as well as they are somewhat electronically treated. Besides the sounds within, the clinical sounding nature of Ruth White's voice and it's various treatments/manipulations make this album a very moody listen. The use of echo, delay and reverb is used throughout the album. There is some percussive effects but not too many and they sound electronically created. There is a track that sounds as if mallets or some other percussive instrument is being used and possibly a drum machine of some sort. There's is what sounds like a gong as well. Ruth also used tape and a couple Ampex tape machines to do the looping type tape effects to mold/change the various sounds. The Moog sounds within are not like the ones that were used in 60s/70s pop music or the various novelty Moog records that were released during this time. The Moog sounds used here are long tones that seem to bend and radiate under the other instruments. Plus there are backwards tape effects. This album is a totally different monster as to how the Moog and other electronics were used in making an album that quite frankly sounds nothing like I've ever heard before but does contain some similar sounds from other artists during this time without committing musical plagiarism. But still it does fit in with the other experimental artists and works of the time but is unique in it's own way and a one of a kind album. The Beaver & Krause album "In A Wild Sanctuary" comes to mind as to how the Moog sounds are used and laid out. It almost sounds like the humming/buzzing of an airplanes engines/propellers. Not the common blast, bleeps and bubbly sounds that were used on other Moog albums but there is a little of that used here but only in small amounts.

I have to admit that this album is a very hard one to do a review for since we are not dealing with conventional pop music. This album is Avant-garde and very experimental. Sound collage tone poems with very sparse use of conventional music other than a bit of classical type music that may be peppered in. There are a few melodies but not many. They sort of come and go at certain times.

This album is a very challenging piece of recorded art and despite it's compositional nature it does not come off as just random noise. There is a sort of process used to move the sounds along, layer them and blend the various sounds together to make an interesting and cohesive listen. Any melody used in the compositions just come and go at different times but they do not stay during the entire compositions. This album would be of good use in a soundtrack to some sort of Dystopian type film or a horror movie like "Let's Scare Jessica To Death." There are also some hyperactive type freakout bursts of sounds that are interesting from the Moog and tape effects.

Fans of other artists music of the time like Beaver & Krause (In A Wild Sanctuary), Fifty Foot Hose, Silver Apples, Joe Byrd and even some Krautrock is heard in the sounds of this CD. Not as minimal as some Musique concrète from the past but not too far off either since Ruth was using modern gear for the time and definitely wanted an experimental sound but not too minimal sounding. This album is an essential listen for anyone who likes electronic music and other sounds as well as "non music" compositional type tone poems. I love this kind of stuff. This album is wonderful and I'm glad to have this advance CD copy. I will also be buying another copy when it is available for sale. Thanks Lotte!

Some of the Baudelaire poetry within is not all that controversial but that which is controversial is the reason I think the sounds within the album should be discussed only. Like I said up above, the Charles Baudelaire poem contents within, especially the last track The Litanies Of Satan, I will not discuss the poems as to avoid breaking forum rules here (religion) and to not offend anyone here on the forum who may have religious beliefs. I'm mainly just here to discuss the various sounds within which is my main interest anyways.

Let's try and keep this thread open for the discussion of this album and Ruth White's music in general which is forthcoming on CD and other digital platforms. And please try to avoid any controversial subject matter within that may get your post deleted or this thread closed. If anyone here knows more details about this album or Ruth White's recordings in general, please post what you know since there is not a lot of info about the actual recordings of her albums other than a blog or two and a good website which I will post a link at the end of this essay. Ruth did mingle with a few artists from the time like Paul Beaver whom she started the Electronic Music Association. She was also associated with Robert Moog and Wendy Carlos, who has a small tribute to her on her website. There is also a Tonto's Expanding Head Band connection to Ruth White as well that potentially would of had her record some material on the Zero Time album master tape as well as other artists by sending the tape around just to be returned to Malcolm Cecil and Robert Margouleff to do the final mixing which was the initial idea/plan but was aborted and the tape never left Tonto studios.

Ruth White as well as other female electronic artists from this era like Wendy Carlos, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Pauline Oliveros and others helped shape electronic music in their own ways and these other artists as well as male electronic composers had to have been an influence on Ruth as well.

I can hardly wait until the other Limelight CD (7 Trumps From The Tarot Cards And Pinions) is issued as well and the classical album on Angel records (Short Circuits). Plus there are some other albums she did for children that are of electronic in nature which I would be interested in too if they get a release. Ruth's albums on vinyl are not cheap. They can go for over a hundred dollars on the used market. Her Short Circuits album was on Angel records and was probably pressed more than the Limelight albums so it is not as hard to find and not quite as expensive. Short Circuits was released in other countries outside of the US with some differing artwork and alternate album titles.

When I hear more info from Lotte about the CDs, I will report back and update this thread. If anyone else here finds out or gets some info it would be most appreciated if it could be posted in this thread. Thanks.:wave:

Biography – RUTH WHITE

cubbykat likes this.
  13. Platterpus

I just heard from Lotte and she told me that her E-Commerce website will be up soon for those who want to purchase any of the Ruth White CDs. She has a real good person working on the website so it shouldn't be much longer until the CDs are available to order.

cubbykat likes this.
  14. BillyBuck

BillyBuck Forum Resident

Platterpuss, thanks for the info on Ruth's reissues. I've been marginally familiar with her since enjoying "Flowers of Evil" years ago.

Additionally, I found your posts as intriguing and pleasing as Ruth's music - it's like reading Mr. Rogers giving a positive review of Ash Ra Tempel's "7-Up" in which he drops casual references to Nurse With Wound and Kluster.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    drift, Platterpus and Blue Note like this.
  15. Platterpus

Thanks for the kind words. Lotte told me that she would keep me posted as to when the site is up and the CDs are for sale.

16. Platterpus

Ruth White CDs update!

I just heard from Lotte that the Ruth White CDs are available now to order since the recently constructed e-commerce website is now operational to take orders. Besides the three electronic Ruth White CDs, there are many other CDs and cassettes available for Ruth White's children's recordings and educational albums. Below is the website link:

Rhythms Productions / Tom Thumb® Music

cubbykat likes this.
  17. Platterpus

A bump for those who may have missed the recent update in the post above.

18. Platterpus

I got my three electronic Ruth White CDs I ordered last week in the mail this past afternoon. I bought them from the Rhythms Productions / Tom Thumb® Music web store which is run by Lotte, the owner of the Ruth White estate to sell the Ruth White CDs and cassettes. My CDs arrived fast and were packed very well in a quality bubble mailer with cardboard and more bubble wrap taped around the CDs themselves inside the mailer so there was no damage at all to the CD cases etc. These CDs look wonderful and I just got done listening to Short Circuits and I just love it. Very nice sound. Next will be 7 Trumps...

These Ruth White electronic CDs are classy nice looking CD reissues like that in quality of Scott Davies from Rubellan Remasters since I have his two excellent Mort Garson CDs that he mastered a short while back.

These Ruth White albums have been long OOP since the late 1960s/early 70s and expensive to find on vinyl in good playing shape. This is their first official reissues on CD. Plus there are other educational and kids related CDs and cassettes by Ruth White available too.

Rhythms Productions Tom Thumb® Music

zphage likes this.
  19. Platterpus

Just giving this thread a nudge for those who may have missed it. Ruth White CDs, both her 1960s electronic works and her children's/educational and related music are available to buy on CD and cassette from the Rhythm Productions/Tom Thumb Music website:

Rhythms Productions Tom Thumb® Music

Digital downloads are also available as well from the common digital download platforms that are out there on the web.

cubbykat, aphexj and Scroller like this.
  20. aphexj

aphexj Sound mind & body

Thanks for this info!

Platterpus likes this.
  21. Platterpus

You're welcome.

22. Platterpus

A bump for those who may have missed this thread.

willy likes this.
  23. willy

willy hooga hagga hooga

Agree totally. Thank you for this thread and info. I find 'The Litanies Of Satan' mesmerising, scary as hell, and beautiful.

Platterpus likes this.
  24. BillyBuck

BillyBuck Forum Resident

I've just been getting into the Creel Pone series, an excellently curated body of (unofficial) LP reissues on CD-R. Many are far from clean though, probably due to the rarity of the LP's and the limited resources available on Whitman's budget at the time. On the earliest releases, you can hear the telltale signs of a bad turntable with the pops and clicks resonating through the tonearm. For example, Jean-Jacques Perrey's "Prelude Au Sommeil," a 1957 mono release, becomes oddly stereo with the stylus rattling around in the groove like ping pong ball.

For many of them, the vinyl noise just adds to the vintage charm, but I've cleaned up a few favorites digitally with ClickRepair and summed to mono where applicable. That's not to denigrate Whitman's efforts, as without him these great LP's would all be lost to time, rather than gaining renewed interest and, in some cases like Ruth's, being legitimately reissued.

Platterpus, elaterium and quicksrt like this.
  25. Platterpus

I like the Creel Pone outfit. They do a good job mastering rare electronics from a vinyl source. My more recent discoveries from this label that I find very interesting are Nik Pascal Raicevic and Douglas Leedy. I've only scratched the surface as to what Creel Pone has in their catalog but from what I have heard it is all awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.