12 Days Of Numero at Numerogroup.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Bloom, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Not only did my Happy Rhodes LP (along with a couple of Eccentric Soul CDs and a Cult Cargo title) show up today but I also got a package from the mighty Plaid Room records where they still had stock on the colored vinyl versions of the two Duster albums (and a trio of other great albums that have nothing to do with Numero ha). Damn good mail day!

notesofachord and SJP like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Yes, my mail today was an embarrassment of riches.

Happy Rhodes CD
    Be-Bop Deluxe Modern Music box
    no-man Love You To Bits CD
    a various assortment order (Nick Beggs 3X CD set, Erasure Wild deluxe, Section 25 2X CD version of From The Hip)
    Prince Originals vinyl + CD box

hutlock likes this.
  3. hutlock

Nice call on the Section 25!

SJP likes this.
  4. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Last part of my order arrived last night, the husker du set.
    Man, numero really knows how to put together sets. Very sturdy construction to the sets box and super thick sleeves and these books are outstanding

notesofachord and hutlock like this.
  5. hutlock

Amen. I didn’t pull the trigger on the Hüsker Du because I have the CD set already and I wanted to buy new stuff that I didn’t already own but I’m thinking if it dips that low again I have to grab the vinyl box too. It’s just gorgeous.

SJP likes this.
  6. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

Numero Santa delivered my Ork Singles box today just in time for Christmas. I must’ve been a good boy this year!

7. hutlock

I bought this one on clearance at Rough Trade during the summer and have been saving it for today! Merry Xmas, peeps!

[​IMG]

8. hutlock

Came home today to 27 POUNDS of Numero Group. Oh man I’m gonna be up all night!!! And I still have one more order coming!

SJP and notesofachord like this.
  9. hutlock

Sorry, don’t mean to monopolize the thread but this Syl Johnson box is RIDICULOUS. For $40, I should have bought two copies. I mean DAMN.

notesofachord likes this.
  10. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Got my order today, well most of it. They seem to have missed the Wicked Lester - You Are Doomed 2x45's. It wasn't even listed on the packing slip that was in the box. Not a big deal, it was only $5 but I sent them an email to see what's up.

11. blewmaearsout

blewmaearsout Forum Resident

My order came in today, postage dated the 20th. Numero's website says "Shipped on 2019-12-04 WHIPLASH." I know they were probably swamped with orders, but a little more accuracy with the date shipped would have been much appreciated.

12. hutlock

Yeah mine was like that too—it was tagged like 10 days before it actually shipped. Hard to say if there was an issue on the Numero end or the Chicago post office end of things... but this is what you get shipping USPS during the holidays from a three-man operation I suppose.

13. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

its just 3 people? man thats rough

they emailed me back on my order issue and already shipped me the replacement, it takes a while to get a reply but theyve got good CS

hutlock likes this.
  14. hutlock

Yeah, 3 or 4 tops. Three guys run the label and then there’s Zach who does most if not all of the mail order stuff except during busy times like this.

15. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

zach is who has been replying to me, they offered store credit or a shipping label to send the wrong color version back and get the right one.
    they sent me the new one before ive got a shipping label, never had a record company do that.

hutlock likes this.
  16. hutlock

Yep. And this is why I go out of my way to buy direct from them. Good product and good people.

notesofachord and jason202 like this.
  17. hutlock

Numero having a one-week sale on all things Purple/Minneapolis on their site. I just grabbed the bundle for $70. Could NOT pass that up. Here’s the full run down:

It’s been four years this week since we lost Prince Rogers Nelson. To commemorate him and the spotlight he brought to the Minneapolis Sound, we’re sharing many selections from our Purple Snow monograph throughout the week and putting all our Purple-adjacent records on sale for one week.

Purple Snow box - $50
    Purple Snow FLACs - $15
    Mind and Matter LP - $12
    Mind and Matter CD - $7
    94 East LP - $12
    The Lewis Connection LP - $12
    Herman Jones MP3 - $2

Get the Purple Snow box 94 East and Mind and Matter LPs, and Mind and Matter “I’m Under Your Spell” 7” in a bundle for $70.

18. hutlock

Numero has been running these weekly bundle deals and this week is the mighty Unwound.

Selling a bundle of all four of the vinyl box sets for $100 even, plus sale prices on the individual LPs and boxes.

Unwound - Empire [Numero Group]

They have been getting me every single week with these discount bundles and damn if they didn’t get me again on this one.

elsanto and black sheriff like this.
  19. Bloom

Bloom You're embarrassing me in front of the wizards Thread Starter

Wow, I've got one of the boxes so probably not in for all that, but I'm grabbing New Plastic Ideas for $12

hutlock likes this.
  20. hutlock

The boxes are all on sale for $30/$35 each too so you could likely just get the rest of those depending on which one you have...

21. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

You're not scared to buy their vinyl? :laugh: I have the What Was Wound box that we all picked up last year so I'm not sure about this deal. The price makes it very tempting though.

22. hutlock

Wellllllll I have the CD box too so I’m marginally less worried lol

black sheriff likes this.
  23. elsanto

elsanto Forum Resident

Numero sale going on today...from their Facebook page:

The Acid Nightmares special edition Numero at Noonish airs today on Twitch at noonish CST with DJ @adamluksetich.
    Today only, we’re putting all Warfaring titles on sale, including four new neon vinyl editions of Acid Nightmares.
    Turn on, tune in, and drop out, links in bio.

Sale items:
    Warfaring Strangers - Acid Nightmares 2xLP ($17)
    Medusa - First Step Beyond LP ($15)
    Warfaring Strangers - Darkscorch Canticles 2xLP ($17)
    Cities of Darkscorch Board Game ($45)
    Josefus - Dead Man LP ($12)
    Medusa - “Strangulation” b/w “Temptress” 45 ($4)

24. hutlock

Grabbed the two comps and the Medusa because how can you resist that black velvet sleeve?!

elsanto and notesofachord like this.
  25. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

The CD version comes in a black velvet sleeve too. :thumbsup:

elsanto and hutlock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.