Good deals on Amazon.co.uk--updated regularly (Part Three)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by superstar19, Oct 15, 2014.

1. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

Thanks Simon. The Purple Box arrived. It's on the pile! I suspect that the Tee-shirt might be a snugger fit after all this staying at home parlarva! Great deal for £16 though. Right, back to the cake baking... ;)

black sheriff and Almost Simon like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I'm not a particularly big Deep Purple fan (only have a few of their releases) but a seller on eBay (USA) was selling those Infinite boxes for $20 shipped about a year ago. It was a very pleasant surprise. Hope you like it.

As for the t-shirt, I have three boxes with these (Deep Purple, Toto XIV and The Shadow Self by Tarja) and I don't wear the shirts. It feels as if I'm breaking apart the contents which only matters if the box is sold or traded in down the road. I'm also partial to long sleeve t-shirts so it makes the decision much easier.

Juggsnelson and Almost Simon like this.
  3. Almost Simon

Almost Simon Forum Resident

I'm partial to an XL tee shirt, another reason for passing on purple and I probably need even bigger once lockdown is over;)

4. imarcq

I remember that eBay seller last year....I had the set on my watchlist ever since. Lowest it went to was £30...but the recent £15 was a "no brainer" as they say on here but I think my brain is still intact the last time I checked hahahaha....

Regarding Deep Purple, another two to watch are the recent 3LP Japanese/German concerts from 2013/14 which seem to both have glowing reviews for Sound Quality (if you like modern post-blackmore Purple).

One is currently around £15 and the other around £18. I just bought them both...but I have a feeling in my bargain seeking bones, that the price could drop a bit more...at least on the more expensive offering. But for a 3LP vinyl set the current prices are still very good indeed! :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0109Q48Y8/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_ZCUREb8ZTQ1FG

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0109Q48HK/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_4DUREb84GYXGD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Juggsnelson and SJP like this.
  5. Almost Simon

Juggsnelson, superstar19 and imarcq like this.
  6. imarcq

Gavaxeman and Larsen like this.
  7. PH416156

PH416156 Alea Iacta Est

Best wishes to you and your Dad. He's lucky to have such a good son taking care.

Gavaxeman, imarcq and SJP like this.
  8. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

This excellent 6 LP & 7” box set it now £83.54.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Great deal but currently out of stock and unavailable to ship to the US, but I hope some of you get in on it.

imarcq likes this.
  10. dastinger

dastinger Forum Resident

11. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

Jackie P and imarcq like this.
  12. imarcq

Thank you :)

13. imarcq

£18 to order Deep Purple Infinite Deluxe Set today.... temporarily out of stock but they came good on the one I ordered the other week.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MZ04OH5/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_Nm.REbFM7GB8T

superstar19 and mestreech like this.
  14. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

imarcq likes this.
  15. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

I ordered this last week for £16 as a birthday present for a family member who will fit the T-shirt.
    I’ve been a fan of DP since In Rock was released but not a fan of this lineup.
    It’s still not been dispatched so not holding out much hope.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    imarcq likes this.
  16. imarcq

Hmmmmmmm....I ordered the other week when it was £16 too. Mine arrived this weekend. They keep reposting it at different prices, and it seems like it will be in stock otherwise why bother. You'll get it. :)

Omron and superstar19 like this.
  17. imarcq

superstar19 likes this.
  18. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature Thread Starter

imarcq and Juggsnelson like this.
  19. imarcq

Yes I was watching it when it dipped to that all time low stateside, but didn't bite because of the additional tax and postage. Its currently around $67 on Amazon US. I put it on my wish list here in UK, but has stubbornly stayed around £60. So I thought that £45 shipped UK for a 6LP vinyl set with stellar reviews for both content and SQ was worth investigating. :)

SJP and superstar19 like this.
  20. Almost Simon

Not amazon but if you're up for a bit of a challenge 365games are doing 3 LP's for £15...............on selected vinyl (marked as "combo deal.") Free postage to those in UK.

https://www.365games.co.uk/combo-deals/vinyl-3-for-combo

I picked up Inventions - Maze of Woods as part of the deal and its really nice and chilled. Think of Eno/Boards of Canada type ambient, heard a few times and like a lot (also comes with CD too,) and i have picked up Ulrich Schnauss - A Long Way To Fall - double vinyl including copy on cd - havent played this one yet but get the feeling its maybe similar style of music to Inventions.

Might be of interest to those with itchy fingers looking for a deal when amazon price drops are a little quiet. But I do suggest you do your own investigative homework on youtube first as i dont know any of the acts included in this offer.

thebunk, an1uk, SJP and 2 others like this.
  21. Chris Treece

Chris Treece Forum Resident

imarcq and smartiepants like this.
  22. gabacabriel

gabacabriel Forum Resident

23. Omron

Omron Forum Resident

Shes on YouTube to check out.

superstar19 likes this.
  24. Chris Treece

Chris Treece Forum Resident

You're hearing about her now. New music!

superstar19 likes this.