Light In The Attic - 20% off, Free shipping/poster/lp on orders over $40. Blowout Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by astro70, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

I didn’t get one. I checked status on the site and I don’t recall it having tracking there either.

2. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

The "blowout" is the hole they made in the Attic ceiling - from whence they got away with your money.

3. astro70

astro70 Forum Resident Thread Starter

My order got here a while back, they did email me tracking, and I had 0 problems.

hutlock likes this.
  4. hutlock

My first order arrived with no issues (but also with no notice) but I placed an order on 4/22 that I haven’t gotten tracking or records on yet. Sent them an inquiry yesterday asking if it has shipped or what.

5. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Did you get a reply from them? I too placed an order on 4/22, haven't heard a thing from them other than an email confirming the order and one from PayPal with the receipt.

6. hutlock

Nope, not a peep. I’m sure they are crazy behind with the big sale and shipping is slow as molasses these days, so I’m giving them another day or two before I bug them again. I’m not really worried about it — the first order I placed came a lot faster is all.

7. hutlock

Pinged then again this morning. Still haven’t heard anything.

Andrew_db likes this.
  8. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

Got my big, well-packaged box yesterday! Digging in now.

audiolab1 and hutlock like this.
  9. hutlock

Well.

Still no reply from my two emails asking about my order from 4/22 and they just announced they are having some massive NEW sale now.

Obviously I am now very concerned about getting my existing order, and also very conflicted about shopping the new sale. Grrrr.

10. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City south of Detroit

$32 US to ship one LP to Canada. Nuts

11. hutlock

Oh and they added like 300 albums since the last sale.

12. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

This is crazy because in my experience they are totally on top of it. Ive never had issues. I hope you get your stuff and that they reply.

hutlock likes this.
  13. hutlock

Damn it.

They had the 8 LP Giant Sand box in there for $54. So I kind of had to pull the trigger on that one. And added three more cheapies to qualify for free shipping.

14. MetallicSquink

MetallicSquink Forum Resident

I have no idea what's going on over there, but my own experience makes me confident you'll receive your shipment sooner or later. I ordered from LiTA the deluxe clamshell edition of the Lee Hazlewood Industries box set at the very beginning of this sale, but when I received the package in late April, they'd mistakenly sent the standard edition. I reached out to LiTA for guidance on next steps, and two days later received a response stating "Our apologies about that. The warehouse totally dropped the ball here. I have alerted them about this and will have it sorted for you ASAP." Then... radio silence. I sent one or two follow-up emails requesting updates, but heard nothing. Finally, earlier this week a box arrived containing the deluxe LHI set as well as a prepaid USPS Media Mail label to return the standard edition. I never received any confirmation the deluxe version shipped, tracking information, anything. So yeah, less than ideal from a customer experience standpoint, but LiTA ultimately did right by me.

Hope that helps!

15. hutlock

Well LITA finally returned my email today—they said that one of the records I ordered was listed as being In Stock by mistake (it is actually OOP which is why I was so pumped to find it listed!) and he asked if he could cancel it and ship the rest.

I responded it was fine and mentioned that I had another order I placed like a week ago and asked if they might be able to just ship them together. I told him if there was extra postage due they could take it out of the refund I have coming from the OOP record.

So let’s see what happens. At least I know one of them will ship soon.

Andrew_db likes this.
  16. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

I sent them an email on 5/9 to check the status of my 4/22 order. Still haven't heard anything. Going to shoot another email but I'm definitely getting worried I won't be getting this one.

17. hutlock

The email I got thanked me for my patience and said that they are indeed VERY far behind. So I wouldn’t give up hope yet—they did already refund me for the OOP record at least so hopefully that means I am shipped/shipping very soon.

18. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

I got my box of well packed cds today

hutlock likes this.
  19. hutlock

Awesome, congrats. Would you mind telling us when you ordered?

20. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

They got back to me yesterday after sending a second status check email. Basically told me the same thing. 2 of the records I ordered were sold out when I placed the order and that they are pretty far behind on shipping but I should be getting the rest of my order soon. :righton:

hutlock likes this.
  21. hutlock

Well at least we know they are coming now. Most of them anyway.

22. groovelocked

groovelocked Forum Resident

They are still sending email promos about the sale.. Maybe they should stop promoting it until they can catch up if they’re that far behind and until their website can get caught up with a proper stock count. Quite aggravating.

hutlock likes this.
  23. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

I ordered on May 8th.

hutlock likes this.
  24. hutlock

Oh that’s not too bad at all. Mine is from April 22, still not here.

25. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

My most recent order was placed on May 9th and it's currently somewhere in Media Mail purgatory. Should've arrived yesterday. Last update on USPS tracking was when it allegedly left Seattle just over a week ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.