Light In The Attic - 20% off, Free shipping/poster/lp on orders over $40. Blowout Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by astro70, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

My order from 4/22 AND my order from 5/8 both showed up today. Can’t wait to finally dig into my Giant Sand box set!!!

Andrew_db likes this.
  2. hutlock

Both orders were also over $40... but no poster and no free record in either one. I assume they ran out but the offer was definitely still posted when I placed the order on 4/22. Oh well.

Andrew_db likes this.
  3. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Bummer. My 4/22 order is supposed to be here on 28th so I'm not going to hold my breath for a poster or free LP

4. Dave Rose

Dave Rose Active Member

Placed my first ever order with LITA on April 17th. Aside from Paypal going through, have not had any reply from LITA. Sent them an email inquiry on May 10th. Zero response. Tried to reach them on the phone this morning, got directed to a voice mail and left a message. Horrible customer service. Is this company shut down or what?

5. astro70

astro70 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Something must have went haywire it LITA. I had absolutely no problems at all with my order. I’m a bit shocked so many others are having issues though.

6. hutlock

Until this big sale/virus hit, I’ve had no issues with LITA at all but yeah, this has been a giant clusterf*ck. They are not shut down but they are clearly having issues keeping up with all this.

7. hutlock

I ordered three times. First one was fine. Took a little longer than normal but not crazy, plus I got my free LP and poster. The next two orders were ridiculous.

astro70 likes this.
  8. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

For me it’s not LITA, it’s USPS. They seem to be overwhelmed these days and we’re all finding out exactly how low priority Media Mail can be when there are tons of first class packages in the queue.

hutlock likes this.
  9. hutlock

That’s true as well, but in my case, once they actually shipped the things, they got here within a week (Washington State to Cleveland, so that’s pretty good time.) I think there is plenty of slowness going on in this thread.

jason202 likes this.
  10. Dave Rose

Dave Rose Active Member

My order from LITA finally arrived over the weekend. Also received an email apologizing for the delay and citing COVID 19 as a problem. My first order from this label and I'm happy with the quality of what I'd ordered.

11. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

I got my 4/22 order today, or what was apparently actually "in stock" that I ordered. No poster or free LP. Oh well, not going to let this experience completely sour me from LITA. Seems like they were in way over their heads with the volume of sales they made in a short amount of time.

hutlock likes this.
  12. I think it happens often to smaller labels that run big sales but aren't really staffed to fulfill everything quickly like an Amazon. I've seen it happen time and time again in the media business.

hutlock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.