Looking / Suggestions for an Layer Audio Rack

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Classic Car Guy, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Classic Car Guy

Classic Car Guy - Touch The Face Of God - Thread Starter

I need to get a 5 or more tier/deck audio rack similar to the picture or aluminum / stainless post finish with maple table.
    Budget if I can stay under $400.00 that will be great. I will take glass table too if its quality and extra thick (not cheesy). Anything let me know. Thanks..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. jheyesen

jheyesen Forum Resident

The 36" version of this rack comes with 5 shelves. A pretty popular and well-regarded budget friendly unit that is available through many online audio retailers:

- Salamander Designs

Classic Car Guy likes this.
  3. Isitquiex

Isitquiex Forum Resident

I bought a 5-tier glass audio rack from Sanus last year and am very happy with it. I needed something with a second tier tall enough to hold a second turntable - so the main turntable goes on top, second one on second tier, with a heavy NAD amp on the bottom. They don't have maple wood but looks like they do have mocha.
    SANUS NFA245

[​IMG]

4. Classic Car Guy

That's a nice piece. The speaker that I ordered and my house is closer to the lighter color. I was hoping I can get something in that area.
    [​IMG]

5. rocket76

rocket76 Forum Resident

6. Classic Car Guy

That's very good suggestion. I ask them earlier and they don't wanna say anything. If I can bolt it in on the same pattern that would be great. Both tables are the same dimensions.
    Did they actually say it will work?
    Thanks....

PS. Before, I wanted to get a glass and aluminum / stainless frames but the stuffs I bought for my house looks very cheesy and I did have the heart to sell the tables and etc to my neighbors so it ended up a money in the drain.
    Its not like the US made I use to buy 20 years ago. those were rock solid and elegant but I cant find one anymore unless I stand in good will wait for it to come...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  7. rocket76

rocket76 Forum Resident

It is not exactly clear on their site. In the question and answer section for the maple one says no but the black one says yes. You might just want to ask them.

8. Classic Car Guy

I might be looking for an enclosed audio rack. Totally forgot I have an old school 1/3 octave equalizer.

9. Classic Car Guy

Hi,
    Anyone selling this type of rack. glass 2 or 1 door with steel or aluminum trimmings. Please let me know . New or used.
    Thanks,

[​IMG]

10. Classic Car Guy

Finally came in the stock and purchasing my 2nd rack set so I can complete my magnetic media recording room. Ive waited 3 months for this to be back in stock. I have the first set since last year and I have nothing to say than its all excellent, rigid and looks very rich. This model is the one that sells out so fast so if youre in a hunt for an audio rack, you might wanna consider this one too. I cant wait to get mine so I can put the reel on top, 2 cassette, 1 turntable, 1/3 octave eq and the DBX router.
    Monolith by Monoprice 4 Tier Audio Stand XL, Maple

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

motorstereo likes this.
  11. Classic Car Guy

They have this new line of stand. wider than the previous model.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.