Music Vaultz Vinyl Sale up to 50% off select Vinyl

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by azjvm05, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topekatj

topekatj Forum Resident

So is MusicVaultz the Canadian version of uDiscover? Lots of Bob Marley on sale for $17.99 Canadian.
    Shop | MusicVaultz

Not sure if $143 Canadian is a good deal on the RS GHS Souper Deluxe....

Has anyone from the US ordered a single LP recently, and if so, what were the shipping costs and how well was the item packed? Thanks

2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yes, they are the Canadian version of uDiscover actually!

I ordered from them about a year ago... if you go over their threshold for free shipping, they WILL ship to the US for free. I think it is $50? Packaging was always in a big solid box for me... never tried to order just one record though.

3. topekatj

topekatj Forum Resident

Some good prices on The Who CDs.
    Shop | MusicVaultz

Isn’t MCABD37217 “The Hoffman Cut” for Who’s Next? (OOS, more coming....) $4.99 CAN
    Who's Next

4. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

I’ve used them many times. Use code WELCOME or VAULTZVIP and it will usually save you an additional 15%. I’ve never ordered a single lp, and I can’t say I’ve been thrilled with their packaging, but deals can certainly be had there.

Fractured and topekatj like this.
  5. audiolab1

audiolab1 Forum Resident

Pretty good price on the Marley box set...less than $200 CAD using the 15% code. Can anyone who has any of these 2015 reissues comment on the quality? Not much info in the threads on here...

6. topekatj

topekatj Forum Resident

The box itself looks to be highly rated on Discogs
    Bob Marley & The Wailers - The Complete Island Recordings

Perhaps do some Discogs research on ratings for the individual (2015) LPs from the set.

audiolab1 likes this.
  7. audiolab1

audiolab1 Forum Resident

For anyone that has ordered a big, heavy box set from MusicVaultz, how was the packaging? Thinking about pulling the trigger on that Marley box...

8. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

One holiday season I bought The Beatles Mono box, The Band box and a Stones box. They were shipped in their original boxes. All arrived safely with no issues. Keep in mind that was a few years ago and things may have changed in their shipping process.

hutlock and audiolab1 like this.
  9. Vinyl Richie

Vinyl Richie Forum Resident

I’ve ordered quite a few boxes from them over the years (Beatles mono, stones mono, queen studio albums among others) and packaging/shipping has always been solid with zero issues.

audiolab1 likes this.
  10. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Same as the above... packaging has always been rock solid for me.

The Elephant Man likes this.
  11. Antenociticus

Antenociticus Forum Resident

Excellent.
    Let me tell you a little story; A couple of years ago I ordered a bunch of items from MusicVaultz including two box sets (I think it may have been a Black Friday deal). As per usual the shipping to the US was free above $50. As part of the deal they also included 3 x 7" picture discs for free. About a week after ordering I recieved one of the box sets (well packaged) and the 3 singles (equally well packaged) in separate shipments. A review of the shipping order said the 3rd shipment which contained the Rush SDE of A Farewell to Kings had been shipped at the same time. I waited a further week before contacting MusicVaultz who immediately shipped a replacement Rush set. It turns out that the original package had been stuck in Toronto for 10 days - we both thought it was lost! After recieving 2 well packaged Rush boxsets, I contacted MusicVaultz again to tell them I now had 2 copies of AFTK. MusicVaultz were great: they said keep 'em both and sorry for the inconvenience!
    So, I gave the 2nd copy to my brother a few months later on a visit to the UK.

Tjazz, Juggsnelson, audiolab1 and 2 others like this.
  12. I ordered my Beatles mono lp box from Music Vaultz. It was very well packaged.

Twinsfan007 likes this.
  13. hype

hype Forum Resident

Same, I got that along with the late 2 Johnny Cash boxsets more recently and I believe a couple other things and everything was top notch packing.

14. srsch

srsch Senior Member

Does anyone have any new discount codes for Music Vaultz?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.