uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Being this is a Half Speed Master I'm not anticipating it dropping a lot tho, with U Discover stacked discounts, I got a bunch of these for under $20 tax included.

hutlock likes this.
  2. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

3. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

I had to buy the 4 LP set so I can compare it with the other Brussels set from the big-ass box from 2012.
    Checking to see how the two sets differ from each other.

4. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

Great. Thanks for comparing them!

5. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

I will definitely do it when the new one is released in September.

joelee likes this.
  6. poidog

poidog Senior Member

When do they usually ship new releases?
    Still waiting for a notice on the Little Steven box set that came out last Friday.

7. putz

putz Forum Resident

Don't hold your breath.

8. poidog

poidog Senior Member

Good to hear.

9. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

In the past, I have gotten shipments from them without notifications too. So for all we know, it might be on the way already. Unfortunately that seems to be the way it goes with this outfit. At least the prices are good....

10. poidog

poidog Senior Member

Yes...'twas a good deal.

hutlock likes this.
  11. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

The Easy Skanking and 24 blue notes arrived yesterday in good shape....there was allot of room in the box with the blue notes but the records appear to be in great shape. The Marley came in an individual mailer. The Band box supposed to arrive today.
    [​IMG]

12. poidog

poidog Senior Member

Does anyone have any updates on the Little Steven Box Set? Release date was
    7/31. Still shows " pre-order" on website.
    Have not received a shipping notice.
    Have not gotten a response to inquiry.

13. Fractured

Fractured Forum Resident

Nice haul! I had a few of the Tone Poets in my cart but then got to checkout and found the shipping to Canada erased all the savings! Maybe if I had gone all out on the BN80s, too, I would have topped out on shipping to the point where it was worthwhile. Oh, well. I need the money for a new cartridge, anyway!

Enjoy!

TerpStation likes this.
  14. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

Makes me want to go home and "bite my pillow!" I hate them, and i hate their ass face! (sorry, guffman is one of my all time favorite movies)....

poidog and hutlock like this.
  15. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

Pleasantly surprised to see a shipping notification for my two BN orders - one for 5 BN80s and one for 6 Tone Poets. Ordered 7/29 and shipped 9 days later. That's practically next day in uDiscover's dictionary.

16. jimi55

jimi55 Forum Resident

I also received a shipping notification today so it looks like they are catching up on shipping their orders.

17. hutlock

Yeah, totally makes sense now that the big sale is over. Good news for the folks that did pre-orders for sure!

superstar19 likes this.
  18. pressureworld

pressureworld Forum Resident

Unfortunately I received a few slightly warped Tone Poets. It really pisses me off after all this waiting. I'm trying to decide if their worth keeping or not. It's very tiring.

19. poidog

poidog Senior Member

Nine days after release date and five days after inquiry I got a response regarding Little Steven box set:

"Thanks for your patience. We are looking into this for you and will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible! Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime. Thank you for your patience and support, Chris + uMusic Customer Care "

20. hutlock

Got a shipping notice on Saturday for the in-stock stuff I ordered on 7/30. So about 10 days from order to get it shipped, which isn’t great, but I can live with it for the prices.

DLD likes this.
  21. The Vinyl Lover

The Vinyl Lover Forum Resident

I finally got my shipping notification for the items I ordered on July 3rd! But I cannot complain, I included Paul McCartney’s “Flaming Pie” 3xLP (for $34!!) that was recently released and delayed the rest of the items, I rejoice just by staring at the order summary (Two Tone Poets for $21 each! Beasty’s I’ll Communication Ltd colored vinyl for $20!), I cannot wait to get these....

Davidmk5 likes this.
  22. poidog

poidog Senior Member

10:10am TODAY notified Little Steven Box will ship in one to two weeks. (Already 10 days past release date and a month since order)

2:30pm TODAY notified it shipped.

?

hutlock likes this.
  23. hutlock

Congrats... I think? Ha.

GentleSenator likes this.
  24. poidog

poidog Senior Member

Thanks.

I am fully aware that with all that's going on in the world this is pretty meaningless but it confounds me how so many companies these days seem to have no clue what they're doing.

I received a cd from Target last week but according to the tracking it's still in New Jersey.

I received a DVD from a third party Amazon seller a month ago that still shows its en route.

Last Wednesday, an item I ordered from Best Buy was supposedly being prepared for pickup. Thursday, nobody knew where it was. Still don't.

longdist01 and hutlock like this.
  25. hutlock

Yeah, it isn’t just you either. I understand delays because of all of this—that makes sense. But all of the logistics issues are beyond explanation. All those tracking systems are supposed to eliminate junk like this, right?!

longdist01 and poidog like this.