Acoustic Sounds 15% Off Sale Includes Analogue Productions

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by moomoomoomoo, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innocent_bystander

innocent_bystander Forum Resident

Picked up the doors infinite box set and Michel Legrand 45rpm

moomoomoomoo likes this.
  2. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo Thread Starter

The Doors APO SACD Box is the best I've ever heard those albums sound.

3. Embracetheday

Embracetheday Forum Resident

This 15% off (including AP releases) is happening again for anyone interested. Seems like a good time for me to grab that Getz Gilberto 45 rpm!

4. recstar24

recstar24 Senior Member

Picked up the Janos starker Bach cello suites set :)

Dignan2000 and floyd like this.
  5. musictoad

musictoad Forum Resident

I placed an order on Sunday and it still hasn't shipped. Wondering if they are just slammed and working through them. Anyone else experiencing delays?

6. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

You'd better call them. All orders placed before 3pm the following day go out like clockwork. Always have. A phone call will ease your mind.

hutlock and musictoad like this.
  7. musictoad

musictoad Forum Resident

Thanks. I called and they said it's shipping within the next hour.

Embracetheday, hutlock and Myke like this.
  8. CraigC

CraigC Live It Up

I’ve been pondering The Doors for a while - 45 RPM x 6 x $55 x .15 = tempting!

9. musictoad

musictoad Forum Resident

That would be tempting! Too bad it's 6 x $55 x .85! :p

hutlock and CraigC like this.
  10. CraigC

CraigC Live It Up

Oops! Still tempting lol

hutlock and musictoad like this.
  11. musictoad

musictoad Forum Resident

Any idea when their next sale will be? Do they do one for Labor Day? I'm eyeing the Three Blind Mice set but want to snag it during a sale.

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  12. Twinsfan007

Twinsfan007 Forum Resident

It should be Labor Day. It will most likely be another 15% off sale

13. 4-2-7

4-2-7 Forum Resident

Welp, if you didn't grab any then you'll be waiting awhile now. All titles are back ordered, as is the
    Infinite box set. The last time these where not being pressed I thought they where going out of print. But they did a reissue and had them for a year or so, till today so who knows this time.

14. 4-2-7

4-2-7 Forum Resident

The way everything pressed lately is selling out, if you want something you should get it when you can. I don't know anything about this title but many labels are not getting things pressed during Covid 19. So all the titles that are in stock are selling out. Like MFSL only has about a 1/4 of their records in stock right now, and they are not the titles in demand anyway. Just like I was saying in the above post none of those AP Doors records are available at Acoustic Sounds, and they have their own pressing plant.

15. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

I’m not familiar with the title, but if it has a $50 price tag, waiting for the additional 5% saves you $2.50. Not worth the extra savings IMO if you’re worried about its selling out.

Mike H. and WithinYourReach like this.
  16. Mike H.

Mike H. Forum Resident

I think it depends on the title because I thought the 10% off sale does not include AP pressings while the 15% code has the last few times. I grabbed Kenny Burrell Midnight Blue on AP and it ended up saving me around $7.50 which is a pretty decent difference in price.

Twinsfan007 likes this.
  17. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Any word on acoustic sounds having a sale for labor day? I have something in my cart but I'm holding off. Just hope it doesn't run out of stock before next week

Ivand likes this.
  18. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

Live now.

Fractured, Ivand, aoxomoxoa and 3 others like this.
  19. moomoomoomoo

Are you just talking about the 15% off?

20. aoxomoxoa

Just ordered the Dead Dick's picks box i've been eyeing. $157 is still steep for a 6 LP box, but these things skyrocket in value when they go OOP. A solid investment? :p

21. Ivand

Ivand Forum Resident

Which show you got? The 1969 show or the one from 1977? Both terrific options.

22. aoxomoxoa

The 77 show. I have the other one (it is on sale for $99 right now @ Real Gone website)

Ivand likes this.
  23. moomoomoomoo

I grabbed the 2 Thin Lizzy 96/24 dl's I didn't have yet at $15.28 ea.

24. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

man they really jacked up the price on the mofi one-steps they had left in stock....ouch.

25. ryanward84

ryanward84 Forum Resident

I just grabbed a copy of The Doors - LA Woman 45 rpm witht he 15% off which had been back ordered but showed up in stock. Im so excited! But also hope the wife doesn't mind the 5th record arriving in the mail in the last week or so after some online record store drop purchases and a preorder from months back that just shipped haha.

Dignan2000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.