uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Wow, that stinks. The regular or the special cover?

2. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

Regular

3. hutlock

Well that makes no sense at all then. Sorry dude.

4. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

Thank you for purchasing from uDiscover Music!

We are reaching out regarding your order #UDISC##### containing the Goats Head Soup Deluxe 2LP.

Due to overwhelming demand, your order is now expected to ship in mid-October. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

A separate email containing tracking information will be sent once your order ships!

Note: If your order contains multiple items, your entire order will ship once all items become available.

Thanks for your support,
    - uDiscover Music

5. The Vinyl Lover

The Vinyl Lover Forum Resident

got a shipping confirmation today, same edition, I think they oversold and some might get it later than others, sorry!

6. hutlock

LAME. Isn’t that LITERALLY the whole point of pre-ordering the thing?!

7. Zimbad

Zimbad Forum Resident

I ordered mine from them and it is in transit. I must've ordered it early enough. Thank goodness!!

DLD likes this.
  8. Axis_67

Axis_67 Senior Member

I ordered the Goats Head Soup Super Deluxe 4 LP edition and just received notice 2-hours ago that it's on its way. It may just be the 2 LP version that is having issues.

hutlock likes this.
  9. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Just got notice that my 1/2 speed mastered order of Goats Head Soup, Undercover, and It's Only Rock And Roll shipped.

hutlock likes this.
  10. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

They corrected my shipment,

hutlock and oldjollymon like this.
  11. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

I received my 2lp goats Head soup yesterday

DLD likes this.
  12. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

Requested a cancellation of State of the Tenor Vol 1 from my order of the latest Tone Poets on Aug 13 - got a response on Aug 19 confirming that they would process the return and that it would take 7-10 business days to receive a confirmation refund email. Just hit 13 business days and no refund or email yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Good thing Stanley Turrentine got delayed (delaying my entire order) otherwise I'm pretty sure they would not responded to remove it in time before shipping. Always fun with their CS team...

13. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

Aaaaaaand just got a reply this morning saying my refund was processed - received a refund confirmation email. And to top it off, got a shipping notice for my Tone Poets! Turrentine, McLean, and Hutcherson. Hooray!

I was definitely hoping for some type of Labor Day sale to try and double up w/the COMEBACK code, but no luck. I've got my eye on the next batch of Tone Poets and some remaining BN80s I didn't get the last time around.

14. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Goats Head (1LP + 7"), Undercover, and It's Only Rock n Roll arrived today. Happy as a pig in slop

hutlock likes this.
  15. aoxomoxoa

Was the goat's head soup 2 LP supposed to come with a 7"

16. hutlock

I think only the one with the alternate cover?

GentleSenator likes this.
  17. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

I think it was sold in multiple versions one of which included the 7". Along with the 4xLP, I ordered the alternate cover w/clear vinyl and that is not supposed to come with a 7" (still waiting).

18. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

and only the regular black vinyl version of that. not the clear. i think.

hutlock likes this.
  19. DLD

DLD Senior Member

I got a 7" with the 1 LP, alternate cover, I received earlier this week.

hutlock likes this.
  20. aoxomoxoa

I keep forgetting to check and see if there's a 7 in stuck somewhere in my gatefold sleeve ! somebody remind me to do that when I get home tonight

21. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

I got the 2 LP DE over the weekend and the right channel has distortion on the beginning of Dancing with Mr. D and more distortion at the beginning of the demo for Heartbreaker. Both are side 1 and side 4 opening songs.
    Anyone else with this pressing issue??

thanks!

22. aoxomoxoa

No 7" with the double album but I swear they said it would come with one.

23. deege3000

deege3000 Forum Resident

All six PJ Harveys arrived perfectly today. I’m set for awhile.

hutlock likes this.
  24. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I am a bit frustrated with Udiscover as I have an order for about $140 of records 6 titles and all but one has been available for some time my order was placed in July. The one that is not yet available is the Tea For the Tillerman blue vinyl. They offer free shipping and I can understand them wanting to ship in fewer parcels but if I had ordered any lesser number of these hitting the minimum threshold for free shipping they would have come in multiple packages anyway. I would guess I hit the minimum for free shipping threshold at least 3 times you would think they could have at least got me some of my stuff that was ordered close to two months ago.

25. aoxomoxoa

Never order preorder stuff with in stock stuff from them. That’s what they do.

hutlock and GentleSenator like this.