Amazon seller central

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by mesfen, Oct 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mesfen

mesfen Senior Member Thread Starter

is there anyway to actual speak or message anyone at seller central? I can’t find a single link how to get through to anyone. Thanks

2. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

Have you opened (or attempted to open) a seller's account?

3. mesfen

I have one; need to contact someone ( or something) about account issues. In the past, there were contact links but now nothing. The seller forum, usually helpful, drew no help.

4. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

What is the problem if I may ask? I've been selling on Amazon for about 10 years.

5. mesfen

Had a Ato Z judgement against me ( failed to reach recipient with 2 week timeframe)while package is residing in customs. I got the package out timely. Based on tracking info, it crossed the Atlantic2x and has been in Spain for 3 weeks, 2 while in customs. My question to Amazon is whenever the package is delivered do I get refund from Amazon or did I just gifted the person? What bugs me the most is surely Amazon is fully aware of the postal delays here and abroad. I supplied them with tracking info but to no avail policy is blind.

6. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

It's too soon to ask that question. If it never gets delivered you take the hit. Once it has been delivered you will be in a stronger position to ask about it.

7. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

I can say from experience that I sent something to Spain about 5 months ago and it took nearly 3 months to be cleared from customs. Hopefully, it won't take that long for you but it certainly frustrated everybody involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.