Good deals on Amazon.co.uk--updated regularly (Part Three)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by superstar19, Oct 15, 2014.

1. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

I'm sure the mods won't mind hehe... ;)

2. imarcq

3. imarcq

ptijerm and superstar19 like this.
  4. culabula

culabula Unread author.

Weren’t you charged for postage ?

5. culabula

culabula Unread author.

imarcq likes this.
  6. culabula

culabula Unread author.

Didn’t work for me on a Music Magpie 23 pound LP.

7. imarcq

You have to apply the POPUPOCT20 coupon at the last stage of checking out. Did you do that? The offer is valid until end of October and Music Magpie are listed as participants.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  8. imarcq

Yes. I bought these LPs along with some Bowie T-shirts, which shipped soon after ordering. I got charged the postage then. It's a flat rate, so nothing charged for the pre-order balance of £28.99. I was surprised I didn't have to pay it all up front, as not all sellers wait until it's available before charging. Amazon and HMV don't charge up-front for pre-orders. Burning Shed charge from the get go.

9. culabula

culabula Unread author.

Yes, of course. Said “you can’t use this for this purchase” or words to that effect.

imarcq likes this.
  10. imarcq

Bugger :( Did you put POPUPOCT20 and not 20OCTPOPUP or OCT20POPUP....?

11. culabula

culabula Unread author.

Correct.

12. imarcq

Check the T&C's...... You didn't buy Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles, or Coins, Banknotes & Bullion? That's sadly not included.....?

Coupon Terms and Conditions:
    1. This offer is open to users registered on eBay.co.uk with a UK address, who must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older. The shipping address must also be a UK address.
    2. Three coupon redemptions per registered user only. The coupon is valid from the date you receive the coupon until the end date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
    3. This coupon is valid only when you pay with PayPal, credit card, or debit card.
    4. To redeem this coupon, a minimum Purchase Price of £15 is required ("Purchase Price" means the total price of the items you buy. It does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price).
    5. The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. When using Cart, it can be used when purchasing from multiple sellers. If your Purchase Price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
    6. Enter coupon code POPUPOCT20 when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
    7. The "Property", "Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles", and "Coins, Banknotes & Bullion" categories are always excluded.
    8. The purchase you make to redeem this coupon must comply with eBay's User Agreement and policies.
    9. This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
    10. This coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded and cannot be exchanged.
    11. This coupon is void where prohibited.
    12. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price and will not be eligible for a further coupon.
    13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
    14. eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
    15. eBay will not be responsible for any third party's performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon, provided that nothing shall limit eBay's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
    16. eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay's opinion make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this coupon promotion.
    17. eBay (UK) Limited ("eBay") is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries

13. culabula

culabula Unread author.

Ah ****e and onions ! It’s the gold. Forgot.

mrjinks and imarcq like this.
  14. culabula

culabula Unread author.

I think it’s because I originally registered with eBay.ie.

imarcq likes this.
  15. imarcq

Ah ha! :)

16. imarcq

17. smartiepants

smartiepants Senior Member

in that case.....RESULT
    [​IMG]
    Pleased with that, I already have 2 of them (Ella & Money Jungle) so thats a good ratio really, anybody got any swaps :)

18. imarcq

Score. I just got the shipping notice today so mine should arrive soon.... hopefully I won't get Kind of Blue, Blue Train, Ella and Louis or Take Five as I have those ones. Still at £3 a pop it was worth the wait. I'm assuming they are from the Deagustini collection below?

Jazz on vinyl - De Agostini

There's a dedicated SH forum thread on these sets I've noticed....

De Agostini - Jazz at 33 1/3 rpm series in UK newsagents

19. smartiepants

smartiepants Senior Member

yes they are and from what I can make out most people have been getting the same combination as me but with the odd one different so you will prob get another copy of Ella

imarcq likes this.
  20. imarcq

I'll post what I get on the dedicated thread now I know it exists...

21. imarcq

£13.96 is not a bad price for Elton's excellent early live LP....

This radio session concert has been hailed as one of the greatest live albums of all time… and it’s not hard to see why. Elton and his band are on fire here, across a host of early classics and a storming cover of the Rolling Stones’ ‘Honky Tonk Women’. Re-mastered in 2016 from the original tapes by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering in Portland, Maine and the vinyl was cut by Sean Magee at Abbey Road.

Artwork faithfully recreated from original archive copies with all elements included. 180g vinyl with download card.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XD3FSZC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_G6zMFbW7A2M5W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Gavaxeman and superstar19 like this.
  22. imarcq

23. culabula

culabula Unread author.

Got the GF to get what I wanted for me, instead. Nice discount ! Ta for tip-off. !

imarcq likes this.
  24. paulybauls

paulybauls Forum Resident

It was the hybrid SACD with not a mark upon it. Chuffed!

imarcq likes this.
  25. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

If that were the 2LP version of 17/11/70 by Elton, I'd be all in. But I can't imagine rebuying that album now in the single LP form. The 2LP version is so much better.

ptijerm and Almost Simon like this.