Target B2G1 Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rjraphael, Sep 24, 2019.

1. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

No special membership, but you do either need to download their app on your phone or use their website to add Circle offers to your account to get extra discounts, and then you need to enter your phone number or scan the mobile app at checkout. I think the notification about the $15 back for spending $X on two orders was sent to me via email.

2. I have one for 2 orders over $80, get $25 back

GentleSenator likes this.
  3. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

...and mine is $15 reward for 2 orders over $80. weird.

Greenmonster2420 likes this.
  4. hype

hype Forum Resident

Def. no special membership. I don't buy much from them outside of these b2g1 sales. During the last sale I got a random email with the offer so I activated it and during this sale it just automatically showed up in my cart right below the big red "I'm ready to check out" button. I know on Slickdeals I seen tons of people posting probably 15 different variations so i'm guessing the amount is completely random to each person.

You can always check your Circle offers inside of your account and see if it's there to activate.

5. putz

putz Forum Resident

I'm getting offer for spend $80 x 2 and get $25 reward. I believe it's a credit you can use for a future purchase.

6. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

Lol, mine was spend $90 x3 and get $25. I did get it though...this offer is draining my wallet.

Tjazz and hype like this.
  7. hype

hype Forum Resident

Yeah, I believe the promotion ends for everyone on the 21st and you'll get it sometime soon after that if you complete it. The other nice thing is they give you a full year to use it before it expires.

8. Levi's Tubs

Levi's Tubs Less cool than West Coast

Good grief, that's not overly complicated or anything. I'm on their dang site buying their things, I shouldn't have to sync up 6 different apps, print 3 emails, set the sundial appropriately and hope for the best. Thanks for explaining it, though.

9. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

Don't forget that you also have to face the direction of the sun at precisely the right time, do a one-legged dance with your hands in the air, with only two fingers touching each other -- and they have to be the correct fingers. Otherwise, no soup for you!

Tjazz and Biff Jones like this.
  10. farewelltransmission

farewelltransmission Forum Resident

Ok, fine. I placed another order:

Tom Petty - Damn the Torpedoes
    Tom Petty - Long After Dark
    Neil Young - Harvest Moon

11. bmusic

bmusic Forum Resident

So I went to the website, but I don't see this... Do you have a link?

12. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

I don't know if it matters whether you are logged in (I am), but if you scroll down to the bottom of the main page at Target.com you will see several circles, one of which is labeled Target Circle Offers.

13. bmusic

bmusic Forum Resident

I went there, but I didn't see any of the offers you mentioned...

14. floyd

floyd Senior Member

With all these "Target Exclusives" are there any that are extra special? I know many are just colored vinyl and I think colored vinyl can be cool but I wouldn't want it if it compromised the vinyl quality. I know also that there is no inherently issue with colored vinyl it should be just as good as black but I also know even in black vinyl you get different qualities. Also, I would imagine that the stampers are the same as the corresponding black edition, right?
    some I consider just out of curiosity
    Charlie Brown Christmas with Lenticular cover (green vinyl)
    Nat King Cole Christmas Song (red vinyl)
    Queen Greatest Hits (red vinyl)
    (any recommendations?)

Heck, I have SACD of all of the titles I just listed so maybe there will not be an improvement but sometimes it is nice to put a record on.

15. hyde park

hyde park Forum Resident

I have bought Oh Mercy during the B2G1 Sale this past June --- still have not received it, wonder if it they are ever going to get any copies in?

16. beyondmiles

I think I saw it then - to be fair, the estimated ship date was 12/31 (at least when I just placed my order) but I'm not holding my breath.

17. beyondmiles

Also I have 19 LPs arriving today, in something like 15 different packages from both Fedex + UPS.

If you guys don't hear from me this evening, look for my body in the backyard.

18. The Vinyl Lover

The Vinyl Lover Forum Resident

I am kind of dissapointed at Target, all pre-orders are delayed, all items that are readily available elsewhere (Joni Mitchell's Box Set, Nina Simone Acoustic Sound LPs, some Tonepoets), I don't see the point of saving a couple of bucks, if there's a long delay to get the items or they are going to be cancelled...

And just for clarification, I pre-ordered all these items during the previous sale, not the current one...

19. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

I preordered the Nina Simone titles on the last sale too. I got a shipping notice on one of them but not the other, which I found completely bizarre. My Tone Poets have come close to on time, have ordered them from Target for the last few batches.

So basically, YMMV on Target in general but I know going in that stuff is going to likely be on the late side So it doesn’t bug me much. It isn’t like I’m not going to get it, and those savings are pretty significant for a lot of us.

superstar19 and GentleSenator like this.
  20. hype

hype Forum Resident

It's really not complicated like he made it seem imo. Just one click to activate it in your Circle rewards or through the email if you got one. The rest is all done automatically, just add more then the needed amount to your cart and it automatically checks it off. It's very simple once you do it.

The scanning and all that is only needed if you go to an actual physical store and try to do the offer.

21. Biff Jones

Biff Jones Forum Resident

One more thing - the Circle earned credit does not appear until the order is delivered.

hype likes this.
  22. Levi's Tubs

I had an order over $180 and it shows I only saved like $6. What am I missing?

23. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident Thread Starter

The extra Target Circle promotion only showed for me when I looked at my cart before checkout. It was at the right of the screen below the order total cost. For me it was a $20 credit after three $85 purchases. The $85 purchases were before discounts, so if I bought three $30 items I completed one purchase requirement even though the total after the B2G1 discount was only $60. I never saw confirmation that I completed any of the purchase requirements after I went to the checkout screen. Even by the third purchase, it never showed that I completed any of the required 3 purchases. Several days later there was a credit of $20 at the top right of my cart, with a box for me to check to "Apply Target Circle Balance".

GentleSenator and bmusic like this.
  24. Levi's Tubs

Well, I canceled a bunch of pre-orders and re-pre-ordered as separate orders, so hopefully I'll get at least $20 back. Who knows.

25. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident Thread Starter

The next B2G1 sale will run 11/22 to 11/28. Music, movies, and books.