Import CDs Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by townsend, Mar 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poidog

poidog Senior Member

Thanks

2. VinylSteals

VinylSteals Forum Resident

3. Electric

Electric The Medium is the Massage

That's on eBay, rather than their web site. I compared everything in my cart at inportcds.com with the eBay sale, and if it was there at all it was almost twice the price at eBay. I'll hold out until their next 10% sale in November.

4. mmart1

mmart1 Forum Resident

5. mmart1

mmart1 Forum Resident

6. mmart1

mmart1 Forum Resident

7. mmart1

mmart1 Forum Resident

8. Jakeandcompany

Jakeandcompany Forum Resident

9. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

There are some new listing over in the Get_ImportCDS Ebay store in the blowout vinyl section. Some older RSD items like the Def Leppard Live From Abbey Road, Shocking Blue MOV Singles collection Part 2, Sublime Nugs: Best of the Box, and John Coltrane Selections From Both Directions At Once. Free Shipping and 20% off $65 or more!

Mike6565 and SJP like this.
  10. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I don't have a lot of incoming right now. Your post got me looking and I found three choice vinyl selections.
    • One from my mental want-list (Ultravox! - debut album in red vinyl to go with the colored vinyl reissues of their 2nd and 3rd albums)
    • Another that I certainly wanted had I realized it existed (The Apartments live)
    • Finally, one which I saw and thought this has to be a great listen (Yaz - Reconnected Live...can't wait to hear Alison Moyet in modern voice taking on her early work)
    Two out of three were the last ones available! :righton:

superstar19 and hutlock like this.
  11. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

There are some reviews on Amazon regarding the UK set having defective discs. No idea re the veracity, but just something worth noting since importcds seems to be stocking the UK version. I've had some good and some bad incidents returning to them. Make sure you add your own tracking to any returns if they just send you a postage due return label...

12. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

I can confirm my Hard Luck Stories box has a couple of discs with errors, some pops on playback and ripping errors as well. Replacement discs are supposed to be sent and they sent free 16/44 wav files. Sonic you can still buy the box, you have a replacement program already in place just in case...

13. jlf

jlf Forum Resident

Any working codes available right now?

14. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

Should be one coming the first or second week of november

15. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

No?

16. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

Yeah it just ended a week ago. Happened earlier than usual

17. WarEagleRK

WarEagleRK Forum Resident

There are 3 or 4 different ImportCD sales threads on here, one was updated for the sale. I guess this one wasn't.

18. quicksrt

quicksrt Senior Member

Oh please post link - if there is a sale going on that you now of and the rest of us do not.

ispace likes this.
  19. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

importCDs doesn’t have secret sales or codes to get a percentage off your order. They are always advertised on the main page of their website. There is nothing going on now. Apparently a recent discount was discussed in a different importCDs thread.

ispace and Swordsandchains like this.
  20. WarEagleRK

I didn't say one was currently going on.

It was a last week and a link was posted on this site in another thread. There are probably 4 or 5 different importcd threads on the site.

Here is one of the other threads. If you search there are multiple.

importcds - next SAVE10 Sale?

21. Pali Gap

Pali Gap Whiskey, mystics and men

20% off $65+ on right now at their Ebay store, been on for awhile now..

22. WarEagleRK

As I said in the other thread...

They have that one all of the time on ebay, but you have to compare to the webpage because their ebay prices are higher than their website.

These importcds threads really should be combined to avoid confusion.

ispace likes this.
  23. Pali Gap

THIS thread is titled 'Import CDs Sale', hence I'm letting people know about the sale. There is no confusion- there is a current SALE on their Ebay store, it doesn't really matter what is happening in another thread. Also, the Ebay sale does NOT run all the time, it comes and goes.

FYI- I just checked and the total cost of the same (4) Lps purchased on their website is $117.55, but only $90.52 on Ebay with the SALE. The Ebay sale is the BEST deal they have because it also includes free shipping (unlike their website).

ispace likes this.
  24. WarEagleRK

Ok, relax. Never did I say anything was wrong with your post or that you shouldn't have posted it and my reply wasn't a personal shot at your post. I was just pointing out to be HELPFUL (since you apparently like using all caps) that one might want to compare the two sites just in case one is lower than the other since each site uses different prices. More than one person agreed elsewhere on this site that has happened for them in the past where the ebay sale wasn't a savings over the regular website prices. Just wanting to make sure someone got the best deal from the two places.

My comment of "they run it all of the time" close to accurate as they run it several days per week on average, but it was used in a non literal form. It is almost consistently running. Sorry if my slang of "all the time" was taken so literally.

As for the other thread, all I was saying since someone else missed out on the 10 percent off sale maybe the threads should be combined to also be helpful. Again, not anything personal about your particular post.

Glad you got a good deal.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    SJP and Electric like this.
  25. Pali Gap

This whole sentence is hilarious. If this sale ran 'all of the time' there would be no point in even having this thread, would there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.