Target B2G1 Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rjraphael, Sep 24, 2019.

1. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

[​IMG]

Boomy, Levi's Tubs, aoxomoxoa and 6 others like this.
  2. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

LOL

beyondmiles likes this.
  3. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

It probably won't be the last time, either

4. Hogues

Hogues Forum Resident

Just received notice that both of my AS Nina Simone albums are back ordered. Great. Should have stuck with my Amazon orders.

soam likes this.
  5. soam

soam Forum Resident

Same here.

6. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

So there's early ads out online indeed showing another deal going on next week. Now, it seems like if you order things that aren't typically stocked in physical stores that there could be shipping delays, issues, etc.

7. The Vinyl Lover

The Vinyl Lover Forum Resident

+1

truly a disappointment. I was really excited for these LPs, I don’t understand why Target cannot fulfill these preorders when Amazon have both in stock.

8. kouzie

kouzie Forum Resident

Because Target doesn't stock any of their entertainment product for .com. Target uses a single supplier; Amazon not only brings in stock to ship themselves, but they also use multiple distributors to drop ship.

Dignan2000 and hutlock like this.
  9. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

This. Target goes through Alliance only and that limits things for them compared to Amazon, who likely buy these directly from AP. I got Pastel Blues within a few days of release, but still not I Put A Spell On You. Not terribly worried about it—I don’t think these things are limited nor are they going OOP any time soon. Production is slow for vinyl everywhere for a number of reasons. No sense stressing out about it.

Dignan2000 and kouzie like this.
  10. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

I was thinking about getting the STP deluxes on the next deal, but I'm wary of getting them in a timely fashion.

11. Gabe Walters

Gabe Walters Forum Resident

Well, I finally did it. I preordered the same records, the three latest Tone Poet titles, from different stores without realizing. Hi, my name is Gabe and I’m an addict.

12. Levi's Tubs

Levi's Tubs Less cool than West Coast

Did anybody get their Mingus Ah Um Mofis from Target? I just checked today and the item went from Sold Out to completely removed from existence.

13. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Welcome to the group, Gabe. Have a seat, the donuts are fresh.

14. Gabe Walters

Gabe Walters Forum Resident

I do love fresh donuts.

Jgirar01, superstar19 and hutlock like this.
  15. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

yes, i did. from the last sale. shipped pretty much immediately.

Biff Jones and superstar19 like this.
  16. Biff Jones

Biff Jones Forum Resident

I finally got my Mingus Ah Um MoFi One Step from Target after waiting three months from the time I ordered it in the summer and enduring numerous delays, near cancellations, etc. Thanks to those of you who counseled patience. I won't say it was worth the frustration, but I'm sure glad I have it.

17. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I got mine too. I actually ordered it way back in January or February at their 3 for 2 sale and it never came eventually when it came back up for purchase on their site I ordered it at full price as at that time there was no sale then called up and pointed out that this had been back ordered for me for about 10 months and asked them to give me the price on my original order for this one and cancel the older order. They did. Good on their customer service but it did take about an hour on the phone.

18. Fred68

Fred68 Loves Music

Is this starting at Midnight EST?

19. Target works on Central time, so 1 A.M. EST.

Fred68 likes this.
  20. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

Im hoping this means Amazon will have a 2 for 1 again as well

21. Amazon will almost certainly match the Target sale again, though Amazon tends to have a much more limited selection.

22. mrdon

mrdon Senior Member

It’s on like Donkey Kong. John Coltrane Verve Reissues still not eligible. Bummer.

23. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Some of the target exclusives are on sale plus part of the buy 2 get one
    Just ordered the new pearl jam exclusive and Hendrix winter land . The pj is only avail in store so I have to do curbside for that one

superstar19 likes this.
  24. ATMP

ATMP Forum Resident

So random because they were the last time - I got ALS - but not the time before.

hutlock likes this.
  25. Boomy

Boomy Senior Member

Is it the purple "Ten"?