12 Days Of Numero at Numerogroup.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Bloom, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Nice! I opted for the blood red vinyl as well haha!

notesofachord likes this.
  2. JHC3

JHC3 Senior Member

Those are some solid titles. I sure hope that at least someone picked up that Unwound material during last week's sale. That music is just so important and it's great to know that Numero gave it new life.

hutlock likes this.
  3. hutlock

As mentioned upthread, I already have the CD/DVD set but I bought the vinyl bundle anyway. I couldn’t really say no!

black sheriff likes this.
  4. hutlock

Well even better! Just received a 15 POUND box of Numero goodness! Looks like my weekend is all set now!

5. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

I picked up the vinyl bundle also. It’s in Pittsburgh right now.

hutlock likes this.
  6. hutlock

7. hutlock

8. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

With these cheap CD sales they’ve had over the years, I swear I must own at least 3/4 of their CD inventory by this point.

:thumbsup:

hutlock likes this.
  9. hutlock

Ditto! I think after this order I’m only missing like 10-12 total?

notesofachord likes this.
  10. snowwhat

snowwhat Forum Resident

I'm confused by the $6 CD deal. Does it only apply to single CDs? I put 5 copies of "Switched on Eugene" in my cart since it seemed like the discount applied to that title, but then all the 2CD sets I tried and even the single Antena CD didn't get a discount.

11. hutlock

The 2CD sets don’t discount for sure, I tried some of those. I also had a few others that didn’t discount, but those were mainly CDs that were only $7 anyway so that’s understandable.

Once I had 2 titles in my cart, at the top of the cart page it said “You only have to add 3 more CDs to get them all for $6 each” or something along those lines. Are you seeing a message like that at all?

12. n.phelge

n.phelge Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll check out the daily deals, but I wish that the 2 CD sets would count as 2 in the sale - I was hoping to get Basement Beehive and Jackie Shane cheap.

13. snowwhat

snowwhat Forum Resident

Thanks - yes I’m seeing that message. I guess I’ll have to try some other titles.

hutlock likes this.
  14. hutlock

You can always send them an email but they are basically like 3 or 4 dudes so it usually takes them a long while to respond, especially during the big sales.

15. hutlock

Yeah, I’m guessing at least some of them will turn up as a daily deal... at least I hope.

16. hutlock

Box set deal today is sold out.

17. hutlock

Well it turns out the Box Set deal from yesterday was NOT sold out, they just didn’t have the button to order it working properly. So you can still get that one AND today’s deal apparently via the link I posted above:

Day 2: Satan’s Little Helper sale! You don’t need a holiday to make the most of these devilish deals. Take home Acid Nightmares, Medusa’s First Step Beyond, and the Circuit Rider - S/T all for $40.

superstar19 likes this.
  18. hutlock

And now the box set button is dead again. I give up.

19. Bloom

Bloom You're embarrassing me in front of the wizards Thread Starter

I think there are site issues because i got the box added to cart but it gives you no shipping options and you can't check out

hutlock likes this.
  20. hutlock

Sigh. Yeah. That’s happened to me before even not during the sale. After going back and forth with them for literally weeks, I finally registered for the site under a different email addy and suddenly it worked. I had been using gmail and I switched it to a yahoo address, which I have been now using without a problem for about six months.

In short, their website is garbage.

superstar19 and snowwhat like this.
  21. snowwhat

snowwhat Forum Resident

Yeah...I managed to order the day 1 bundle (which is now $100) but then on the "orders" page it says Purple Snow is shipped via "digital delivery" - I'm really hoping that doesn't mean mp3s only given they didn't say that on their site.

EDIT: my bad, Purple Snow says "Pre-Order" not digital delivery. But I can't imagine they're repressing this...

22. hutlock

Even MORE sadly, I have had this happen before too. Hahahaha. They definitely sold you the vinyl, but you get free MP3 from them on almost anything you buy on vinyl. Probably worth sending an email to them anyway. Expect it to take a few days to hear back though...

23. malagacoolers

malagacoolers Forum Resident

They are having issues with their website, I was able to get the boxset deal by contacting them directly. That was as of this morning. For those that missed out, it's worth a shot hitting them up.

24. malagacoolers

malagacoolers Forum Resident

I asked this question when I was in talks with them today. It's ALL vinyl, they said.

snowwhat likes this.
  25. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

I was able to order the boxsets just now. It gave me the no shipping info box warning but allowed me to enter my credit card info and complete the transaction. I received the email for the order and the link to the digital files. I hope the actually have them in stock and that it ships. Worth rolling the dice if you want one of more of the boxes because this is a hell of a deal.

As has been said before its literally like four dudes and they take forever to ship but they pack stuff well.

hutlock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.