uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Guitarded

Guitarded Forum Resident

ALL of my UPS and FedEx packages have arrived early. USPS is 2-3 weeks late on some stuff.

2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Wow, that’s fantastic. Hopefully some of mine will start to show up on time too then.

Guitarded likes this.
  3. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Got an order in today! Ordered on 11/27.
    Shipped via UPS Dec. 3.
    Arrived my post office (Allen, Tx) Dec. 6.
    Sent to Carrollton, Tx post office (20 miles away) Dec 6
    WTF:yikes:
    Sent back to Allen Dec. 12
    Deliv'd Dec. 12.

All in all 16 days from order to deliv., with 5 of those days the fault of the USPS. All in all, considering the titles and the prices, couldn't be happier

4. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

My CD version of Jewel Box arrived today in good shape. They may have used Pony Express, and the pony had a limp, but it did arrive.

hutlock, mrjinks and Swordsandchains like this.
  5. bresna

bresna Senior Member

I just cancelled my entire order with these clowns. 7 LPs cancelled. I might not even buy them at all. This company has the worst order fulfillment and customer service I've encountered in years. I'll not be ordering from them again, no matter the sale.

Matt I likes this.
  6. SteakandBlackOnions

SteakandBlackOnions Forum Resident

Still nothing on my order from 11/2. "Get FREE Priority Shipping" email in my inbox this morning is a sick joke.

Matt I, Lethrus and poidog like this.
  7. captouch

captouch Forum Resident

It’s hit and miss. I never had a problem with any orders from them as long as I set my expectations not to get them quickly. Ordering only in stock titles helps as well.

GentleSenator likes this.
  8. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

had my order "ship" on December 1st still shows its waiting for UPS to pick it up.

9. karloffsidekick

karloffsidekick Forum Resident

Me too...same day! I keep wanting to buy some more stuff...but this delay is keeping me from doing so. In the mean time my five Marley Half-Speeds came in a timely manner from them (with seam splits galore though!).

10. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

You should have asked them to mark it 'COVID vaccine'! :D

11. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i'm quite mad at them about one of my orders, but i'll still order stuff when deals are to be had. only one actual issue in the last couple years; tons of cheap records received.

Lethrus and hutlock like this.
  12. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

i dont want them freezing my records.

i appreciate the carriers have delays, but 2weeks and not even in a system yet?

13. poidog

poidog Senior Member

An extra day at this hub or that hub is understandable. Yes.
    The thing that boggles my mind is the tracking.
    No info for days then it pops up at a shipping hub without it ever showing the shipper had it to begin with, then five straight days of "check back tomorrow for a delivery date. " Then suddenly it's at the local post office with expected delivery date the next day. Oh, did we say Tuesday? Well, we meant Thursday.
    Psyche! It's out for delivery.

Swordsandchains likes this.
  14. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

Don't worry, they'll have the heater on full blast in the truck! :)

That sounds like an issue between UMusic and UPS. The shipper can create the shipping label at any time, but until the package is picked up it isn't in the system. It might be time to contact UMusic about it.

hutlock likes this.
  15. wownflutter

wownflutter Nocturnal Member

I place several orders with them a while back. It seemed that not a single order shipped until I inquired about it.
    They slowly started showing up. My final and largest order showed up Monday. This was 47 days after the order was placed.

superstar19 likes this.
  16. captouch

captouch Forum Resident

They just had a FREE priority shipping promotion, implying that was a way to get your stuff before Christmas.

I bit on a 3 LP order. I did want the albums, but was also curious whether they’d actually pull through and deliver before Christmas. It doesn’t matter one way or the other, but I’m the curious type.

Swordsandchains and hutlock like this.
  17. Matt I

Matt I Forum Resident

I'm done with these guys, insanely slow and poor communications. The worst part is their inconsistent method for shipping. If they ship UPS, i get the stuff the next day (when they finally decide to ship). Out of the blue they decide to change carriers... my latest fiasco is the stuff that started UPS then shifted to USPS and stuck in Atlanta for the last few weeks. Shoot, I have a September order that is still unfulfilled, and waiting for them to refund.

GentleSenator and hutlock like this.
  18. jabbo5150

jabbo5150 Forum Resident

So they asked me to send photos of the dinged corner and I did. Crickets ever since. I don't want a refund since I won't get it for $72 anywhere else, but it is frustrating. The PiL box showed up separately a couple days later. Lousy customer service

19. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

None if my 4 orders from the November sale have shipped either, ive enquired on each one about 2ish weeks ago and they said manufacturering delay for all of em, so 3-4 weeks. Ill give until first week on January and ask again and see what they say

Im getting Tone Poets for $18, you cant beat that or even come close anywhere, so ill be patient for now..

hutlock likes this.
  20. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

I'm a sucker for these deals. They've come through on everything for me so I'm at the point where the orders will get here when they get here, but I'm sure as hell going to keep bugging them along the way about it. Haven't placed another order since early November but that's just because they're out of stock of the few TPs I want.

21. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Same. Stuff has gotten delayed but I always get it and I havent had to contact them once. I know what I’m in for when I purchase from them and I’m also not the type of person who just HAS TO HAVE a new release the day it comes out or whatever, especially because everything I buy from them is a reissue anyway. YMMV of course, and I can’t argue that their Customer Service is junk. I just try not to let it bug me and play something else while I wait....

GentleSenator, DLD and superstar19 like this.
  22. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

I hope they have another one of those $10 codes while the 30% off sale is still going.

Coltrane811, superstar19 and DLD like this.
  23. DLD

DLD Senior Member

I believe you can still stack the 20% "Comeback" code. Worked for me for the mid November load I got a few days ago

superstar19 and Coltrane811 like this.
  24. Coltrane811

Coltrane811 Forum Resident

Comeback worked yesterday.

but those 10 dollar off ones were unbelievable. All those Blue Note 75 releases were 3.99 shipped.

25. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

that's a fair deal. it's about all the 75 series releases are worth.