B&N coupon codes, is there a schedule?

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Phil Thien, Dec 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil Thien

Phil Thien Forum Resident Thread Starter

Does Barnes & Noble offer coupon codes on any scheduled basis or anything?

I don't really buy enough to justify a membership, but I'm interested in the new Gordon Lightfoot album that is a B&N exclusive, but I've signed-up for their email list and created an account and waited a few days and there have been no forthcoming coupon codes or offers.

2. jlf

jlf Forum Resident

I can't find the album on B&N what's it called?

Edit: if it's Solo, then that's available from other retailers, too. Doesn't look like there's a B&N exclusive edition of it.

3. Phil Thien

It says: Drop the Needle On the Hits: Best of Gordon Lightfoot [B&N Exclusive]

4. superstar19

superstar19 Authentic By Nature

The B&N coupons have really been few and far between the last year or 2. Someone on another B&N thread here posted that it is due to new corporate management.

longdist01 and Phil Thien like this.
  5. Phil Thien

Okay thanks, that is helpful information.

6. Jspmike

Jspmike Forum Resident

Unfortunately they hardly sent any coupons out this year until around Thanksgiving time where all of a sudden there seemed to be coupons every other weekend. The last coupon that people received actually excluded vinyl. I'm going to take a complete stab in the dark and guess that we won't see any for a while. If you know anybody with a membership you can use their phone number to save the 10% so long as you know the phone number that is linked to the account.

superstar19, Phil Thien and Davidmk5 like this.
  7. Mark H

Mark H Senior Member

I let my membership lapse because the coupons stopped coming out. For about 5 years, they sent one about every two weeks or so. And any holiday it was guaranteed they sent one out. This year they didn't do any, that I recall, until Thanksgiving thru Christmas. They also used to send a 10.00 gift card every Christmas.That ended this year. All that, plus the downsizing of their vinyl section, lost me as a member.

superstar19 and GentleSenator like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.