uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

This has happened to me with multiple orders, none from uDiscover. It’s epidemic. Hoping it gets better in a couple of weeks if not sooner.

2. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

sorry for your bad luck, but man if that ain't a classic from them. they're truly inept!

hutlock likes this.
  3. fluffskul

fluffskul Would rather be at a concert

Anyone get any of the Marley LPs? I ordered catch a fire months ago and nothing.

4. captouch

captouch Forum Resident

I ordered the Jamaican Catch A Fire and they sent an email saying it was delayed until sometime in Jan.

fluffskul likes this.
  5. captouch

captouch Forum Resident

Mine finally shipped, 10-11 days after it was supposed to. Expedited shipping method, yes, but they didn’t mention they’d give me the Glacial handling method, for free!

6. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

i'm still waiting for my stones box set. after 3 weeks i contacted support they investigated a few days said it seems to have been lost offered refund or replacement. i opted for replacement they confirmed the address said replacement will ship soon.
    a week later i get another email saying sorry for the delay they are still investigating, gotten 2 more followups saying sorry still investigating.

it's not sold out on the website either, so that can't be it.

GentleSenator likes this.
  7. FWatty

FWatty Collector of Zuni Fetish Dolls

I’m STILL waiting.

8. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

FWIW "COMEBACK" code still works. Such a great price on tone poets now couldnt resist...even though i know i will wait...and wait...to get them.

The Phantom (Blue Note Tone Poet Series) LP 1
    $19.59 $34.98

1 Oblique (Blue Note Tone Poet Series) LP 1
    $19.60 $34.98

Cost summary
    Description Price
    Subtotal
    $48.98 USD
    Discount - $9.79 USD$9.79 USD off total order price
    Shipping & Handling Free
    Total USD $39.19

dee and superstar19 like this.
  9. U2Achtung1

U2Achtung1 Forum Resident

I've ordered 3 or 4 times and it always shipped fast to me. Sorry some are having issues!

I probably just jinxed it, planning to order from them. I'm wondering when this 30% off sale ends.

10. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

My last order went over 3 weeks without a shipping notification. I emailed them and received a response that they were looking into it a couple of days later. After another few days I got a shipping notification. Everything arrived in good shape, and thankfully I didn’t have any defective records to deal with. Just keep at them, it will work out!

GentleSenator likes this.
  11. Starquest

Starquest ‎ ‎ ‎

Sadly a lot of Blue Notes are sold out on udiscover. And the January classics aren't even listed (does anyone know when this will happen?). But they have these deals all the time, so I'll probably just wait til stuff is back in stock rather than paying $5-10 more per record on amazon.

My current order was placed 12/19 and expected to ship 12/21, but I got no notice that it had shipped. Then I emailed support on 12/26 and that got the ball rolling. Package is now in transit via UPS. It's slow-going but at least moving.

Clubhouse LP $19.59
    Into Somethin LP $13.99
    The Kicker LP $19.60

Weird outfit, these guys, but the price is right. <$20 for a Tone Poet is unbeatable.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
    Tjazz likes this.
  12. dee

dee Senior Member

yes, have to remind myself i purchased it for pre-order or who knows if or when it will ever arrive in 2021 based on the posts here.

hutlock likes this.
  13. Fractured

Fractured Forum Resident

I received emails from both udiscover and Sound of Vinyl yesterday (Dec 30th) saying that their 30% sales are "ending soon" (no specific date/time). I would guess that means Dec. 31st or Jan 3rd.

dee likes this.
  14. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Just got an email saying the 30% sale ends today at midnight EST.

dee and Mr_derp like this.
  15. Briskit

Briskit “I don’t know karate, but I know ka-razy!”

Filled up cart for one last gorge.
    But it looks like shipping prices to Australia have DOUBLED.
    Youch.
    Hope it's temporary covid problem.
    :(

16. beyondmiles

beyondmiles Forum Resident

My big order from 11/2 that arrived completely damaged (seam splits, corner bumps) on 11/18, FINALLY just got reshipped. They made me ship everything back, which after weeks of waiting for a response, then getting a response, then getting a shipping label, then shipping it back, then having it deliver on 12/17, then following up again, and then again, got a confirmation that they'll ship it out, and finally got the notification today, on 1/6.

Here's hoping they don't arrive damaged again!

17. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

i really hope i wont have to go through this haha

18. Crush87

Crush87 Forum Resident

It usually comes back though, right?

19. hutlock

Yep, but it might be a little while this time. They did quite a few of them on the latter half of 2020.

superstar19 likes this.
  20. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Fingers crossed for post Christmas unsold inventory dump. Other than deals in the old days from CD Imports E-Bay store and Popmarket before they got straightened out, and both of them 2 or more years ago, Deep Discount has been THE go to place for steals.

hutlock and superstar19 like this.
  21. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Oh cr@p, thought I was on the Deep Discount thread, lol. Still, the same wish holds true for UDiscover. They've had very good sales, good selections of titles, so looking forward to their post Christmas dump.

hutlock likes this.
  22. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

This order from 12-31 arrived today. Pretty fast for them, very fast.

Mr_derp and hutlock like this.
  23. Mr_derp

Mr_derp Well-Known Member

My order from 1/1 arrived today.. I'm 2 for 2 in good shipping from uDiscover. :wiggle:

hutlock likes this.
  24. hutlock

Wow yeah. Do you live down the street from them or something?!

superstar19 likes this.
  25. Discount code COMEBACK still works as of today. Just ordered the new Paul Stanley.

Davidmk5 likes this.