12 Days Of Numero at Numerogroup.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Bloom, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Back up on Monday with a new deal:

Day 10: Eccentric Fruit Cake Bundle! What would 12 days of Numero be without a little eccentricity. This year’s assortment includes the Cash(1xLP), Bandit (3xLP), and Way Out (3xLP) Labels, as well as Capitol City Soul (2xLP) for $70.

The Bandit and Way Out boxes are both amazing. The book in Bandit is pretty much worth the price of admission!

2. hutlock

3. hutlock

Interesting deal for today!

Day 12: Twelve Drummers Drumming. Just when you thought the deals couldn’t get any better, you’re in for seven inches of surprise. Keep your turntable grooving all night long with a dozen hand-picked 45s selected by our own Rob Sevier for just $50!

That breaks down to about $4.17 per single...

jason202 and notesofachord like this.
  4. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

One of my orders showed up without any shipping notification packed like a tank. This is how I expected it would go except it got here much faster than history would have indicated (pervious sales people have waited weeks). So it would seem orders are inbound.

hutlock and black sheriff like this.
  5. hutlock

I ordered a bunch of $6 CDs on the first day of the sale and got a shipping notice yesterday. I’m sure I won’t see them for at least a week but at least it has tracking! Definitely seems like they are moving a bit quicker than they normally do during these sales.

superstar19 likes this.
  6. Strummergas

Strummergas Senior Member

I got a shipping notice for my second order, but never received one for my first. I always have packages sent to my job, so let's see what's waiting for me when I go back there on Monday.

7. hartonr

hartonr Forum Resident

I finally got these records in the mail today. No notice of any kind, not even one telling me that the order even went thru. So far the Mesuda Lp and the Circuit Rider LPs are both warped. Medusa is playable but Circuit Rider is pretty warped. Anybody else get warped LPs?

8. zacata88

zacata88 Well-Known Member

I've had out of the wrapper Numero releases warped in the past, so I'm not surprised. I can't comment on those specific titles, however.

9. Strummergas

Strummergas Senior Member

I bought the same package deal, and your post prompted me to crack them open and check as I haven't gotten to listen to them yet. Fortunately, I don't have the same issue as you do.

Were your records sitting at a postal facility for awhile? Perhaps they were exposed to harsh conditions which caused the warping?

hutlock likes this.
  10. hutlock

I would contact them.

11. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

October 11, 2021: new 20% off code is 'lowandslow'.

Good till October 25 at the numerogroup website.

12. micksmuse

micksmuse Forum Resident

19.90 shipping for six cds. where are they coming from saturn?

thanks for the code though. it almost paid for the shipping.

13. Suedebelly

Suedebelly Forum Resident

Neptunumero

hutlock and micksmuse like this.
  14. Comicsanstombstone

Comicsanstombstone Forum Resident

For anyone who missed out on the Scientists "A Place Called Bad" 4CD set, there seems to be a sudden flurry of them at online retailers - I picked one up from deepdiscount's eBay store for $29 shipped, yesterday. Still out of print, according to the Numero site.

15. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

The 3xCD Duster - Capsule Losing Contact is available on the Numero site for $40.00.

hutlock, elsanto and CraigVC like this.
  16. hutlock

Yeah, that is apparently a whole new printing of it rather than a warehouse find like a lot of the rest of these recent Numero rarities have been.

Regardless this is a fantastic set and you all should buy it if you don’t already have it.

elsanto and The Elephant Man like this.
  17. Comicsanstombstone

Comicsanstombstone Forum Resident

No idea if this is a pricing error, but the forthcoming 4LP set of Blondie rarities is $100 on the Numero website and $200+ everywhere else. (Edit: actually, $100 on the Blondie store, too, so not so much of a deal. No idea why it’s $230 on udiscover and $200 on Amazon)

18. hutlock

Not an error. Always cheaper to buy Numero stuff direct for the most part!

19. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Unless there's some fundamental difference that I missed, there's also a huge difference in price when it comes to the Super Deluxe vinyl: $300 from Numero, and $466 from Universal!

hutlock likes this.
  20. hutlock

YEP.

Now bear in mind that the shipping from Numero is not super cheap and the super deluxe box weighs 18 lbs. but even so, it comes out at least $100 cheaper than Universal.

With tax and shipping, I was out the door at Numero at $368 total for the ltd edition colored wax that sells for $330, so the black wax version priced at $300 even should be less than that even.

jason202 likes this.
  21. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

from Numero (blonde super deluxe, cd super deluxe, 3 cd set):

Subtotal
    $470.00
    Shipping
    $20.94
    Taxes
    $35.59
    Total
    USD$526.53

from Blondie website (red super deluxe, cd super deluxe, 3 cd set):

Basket Summary
    [​IMG]
    1 x Blondie: Against The Odds 1974-1982 - Super Deluxe Red Vinyl Box Set Sold by BlondieUS
    $330.00
    [​IMG]
    1 x Blondie: Against The Odds 1974-1982 - 3CD Box Set Sold by BlondieUS
    $35.00
    [​IMG]
    1 x Blondie: Against The Odds 1974-1982 - 8CD Box Set Sold by BlondieUS
    $100.00
    Postage & Packing
    $36.20
    Total
    $501.20

Plus note that both of these places will take money from your card right away.

I ended up placing a pre-order from Amazon France for the black super deluxe, cd deluxe and 3 cd set:
    Articles :
    371.88 USD
    Livraison :
    17.97 USD

Prix Total HT:
    389.85 USD
    Taxe :
    28.25 USD

Total :
    418.10 USD

Montant total TTC :
    418.10 USD

22. hutlock

So it looks like the only price difference between Numero and the Blondie store is that Numero charges you sales tax and Blondie does not.

superstar19 likes this.
  23. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

yep, now the Target deal is bringing it down to 384 incl. taxes (if my math is right)...not sure if it is worth it cause unlike Amazon Target doesn't have "pre-order price guarantee" .

24. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

I'm seeing pre-order price of $294 shipped to me in the USA for the Black Super Deluxe Box on Amazon.fr

hutlock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.