uDiscover Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by I Have Been Floated, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Petter Premberg

Petter Premberg Forum Resident

They chose a great name for that discount code :D

hutlock and TheVillageRecorder like this.
  2. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

i'm still waiting for my order from november to arrive :cussing:

Swordsandchains likes this.
  3. nategibson672

nategibson672 Forum Resident

I ordered 3 Zappa albums a few weeks ago at udiscover and used that extra 5% off code. I had the albums in my hands within 7 business days.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  4. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

In my experience uDiscover ships reasonably quickly as long as all items in your order are in stock. But if not, don't hold your breath!

JorgeGvb and GentleSenator like this.
  5. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I'm in for that Purple Vinyl , i had a personal code to use up :righton: Looking forward to this album .

as for shipping , i've had great luck with them getting stuff out to me in a week or two , right now i'm still waiting for that new Sarah vaughan that came out on the 8th ? so hopefully soon ...

Ordered on the 4th still not even shipped ...

TheVillageRecorder likes this.
  6. Starquest

Starquest ‎ ‎ ‎

You gotta email them. They do respond!

7. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

I have been it went from they’re shipping me a replacement for what got lost to we are researching this been stuck in researching mode for a month

GentleSenator and hutlock like this.
  8. Mark H

Mark H Senior Member

My order from 12/4 lost in transit. They gave me an option for refund or re-ship. I chose re-ship as of yesterday, so I should hear back shortly. Ordered another couple lps on 1/3 and they were here in a week. So hoping things all work out ok with the re-ship.

9. U2Achtung1

U2Achtung1 Forum Resident

I ordered a bunch of things around new years day, it all arrived 3 days ago.

Sgt Pepper remix, R.E.M. Eponymous, Goat's Head Soup deluxe clear, McCartney I Red, Paul McCartney Ram Yellow, Bee Gees children of the earth yellow, ABBA Gimme Gimme Gimme Picture Disc single.

joelee and superstar19 like this.
  10. Briskit

Briskit “I don’t know karate, but I know ka-razy!”

Same here. Actually I think mine was from October.
    Every time I think all hurdles cleared, they erect another.
    Now it's Cornbread and Chant that are delayed.
    Were "In Stock" when ordered.
    What in the living feck.

11. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Mines the stones box set, it’s been in stock the entire time
    First email immediately asked if I want a refund or reship and confirmed my address to ship

then I kept getting emails saying it’s being investigated at this point I want the box out of spite

Briskit and GentleSenator like this.
  12. 5th-beatle

5th-beatle Forum Resident

When I add an item to my uDiscover cart I see the message "You have a reward available. Add the reward to your cart". That reward is a long code for free shipping.

Is it possible to use it and the COMEBACK code (20% off) or do I have to choose and use just one of them?

13. MartyTem

MartyTem Forum Resident

It’s been my experience that you can use only one discount code per order.

GentleSenator and 5th-beatle like this.
  14. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

i have a feeling this is how mine is going to go. They say Chant and Face to Face has a delay dont know when back in stock. So inasked to cancel those 2 albums and ship me the rest but i bet that wont happen. Very frustrating.

15. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

It will happen. It will just take far longer than it should.

16. FWatty

FWatty Collector of Zuni Fetish Dolls

I had a huge order (posted about it above) and I'm pretty sure they never shipped it. They finally claimed it was lost in transit and canceled the order. A bunch of Bob Marley half-speeds and Tone Poets. All at ridiculously good prices. This is the real price we pay to deal with uDiscover.

17. Swordsandchains

its just crazy because everything in the order except the 2 Nina Simones was in stock at time of order

hutlock likes this.
  18. U2Achtung1

U2Achtung1 Forum Resident

Now they also operate Sound of Vinyl, or is that different?

19. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

Just checked on this on the Udiscover site as i too pre ordered the Jamaican catch a fire, and the half speed of Survival...udisover now says "Ships on or around April 16, 2021" or the Catch a Fire.

20. hutlock

Yep. Not pleased.

21. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

And my Survival is in the order and will wait to ship with Catch a fire. Uncool.

hutlock likes this.
  22. MartyTem

MartyTem Forum Resident

Since shipping is now free on any size order, I’ve been ordering one title per order to avoid delays when one title will hold up shipping on a multiple title order.

hutlock likes this.
  23. Ray29

Ray29 Forum Resident

I picked up 10 titles this past December. Ordered on 23rd. Received early January. I have to say the customer service is great. One title arrived with a crumpled crease on the jacket. Within days after sending a picture I received a refund. Also worth noting all the blue note tone poet and blue note 80 reissues are solid great sounding flat pressings. No issues with flimsy jackets on the 80 reissues, etc. my favorite is the double LP Lonnie Smith live at club Mozambique. So happy, all are great quality and great prices.

hutlock likes this.
  24. Swordsandchains

youre one of the lucky ones...

Ray29 likes this.
  25. hutlock

I’ve never had any real issues with them either other than things they don’t really have control over (like release dates getting bumped, which has been happening to EVERYONE).

MartyTem and Ray29 like this.