Audio Technica Discount Promo Code for 2021?

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by wheaties1909, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheaties1909

wheaties1909 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Has anybody encountered an updated promo discount code for the official Audio Technica web store? I recently tried the last I knew of (I assume from last year) 'TIM2020" and it no longer appears valid. I'm looking to upgrade to one of their cartridges.

Does AT regularly provide codes like this? Or was the last code a one-time deal? I'd appreciate any insight or previous experience members here may have. Just trying to decide whether to be patient and wait or if I should shop elsewhere. I'm willing to be patient if another code is likely to appear in the somewhat near future.

TerpStation likes this.
  2. rzimonjic

rzimonjic Well-Known Member

Have you tried TIM2021? I have no idea if it would work, but to the best of my knowledge, the previous ones were TIM2019, TIM2018... You get the idea.

3. recstar24

recstar24 Senior Member

What kind of discount are we looking at ;)

longdist01 likes this.
  4. rzimonjic

rzimonjic Well-Known Member

I believe the TIM2020 code gave a 15% discount from the full price on the AT website.

TerpStation likes this.
  5. wheaties1909

Thanks. I did try TIM2021 but that was a few days ago now. If that is the pattern for each year, perhaps its just still a bit too early yet this year. I'll try it again this weekend. If anybody else has any luck I would appreciate if you share the news!

TerpStation likes this.
  6. Seafinch

Seafinch Preferred Patron

Any updates here? I might be ready to pull the trigger on something too.

TerpStation likes this.
  7. mackat

mackat Turntable hoar-...um, collector

Neither TIM2021 nor S1G2021 work, unfortunately. From what I've read about rumored price increased in late February, I'm not sure there will be any more coupon codes. I emailed their sales department almost 2 weeks ago about it and haven't heard back. I'll have to give them a call.

patient_ot likes this.
  8. wheaties1909

I also tried the email approach with no reply. Let us know if the phone call succeeds!

TerpStation likes this.
  9. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

Interesting that on the AT website many of the ART carts are not currently available such as the art9xi. I too am waiting to get a deal on one.

10. Beyond Mania

Beyond Mania Forum Resident

What's the rumored price increase all about? I haven't seen anything about that.

11. aunitedlemon

aunitedlemon Unity is in the pith.

It seems that there is no longer an option to enter a coupon/promo code on AT's website. I've come close to purchasing a couple of different carts, and am there again, and can't seem to find a place to enter promo codes before payment is expected. AT carts are still incredible values, I just like seeing even the slightest of discount from msrp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.