What old TV shows have you been watching lately?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by James Slattery, Jul 2, 2020.

1. averica

averica infinite rider on the big dogma

Alfred Hitchcock Presents

clevelandrox and goat65cars like this.
  2. Hanglow

Hanglow Forum Resident

That Shat.......taking advantage of some downtime getting some thigh work done between shots.

3. kanakaris

kanakaris Forum Resident

4. shokhead

shokhead Head shok and you still don't what it is. HA!

Anybody have sea hunt to watch?

5. davenav

davenav High Plains Grifter

I recently binged on The Honeymooners, Peter Gunn, and Andy Griffith Show. Great stuff!!!

MerseyBeatle likes this.
  6. Al Kuenster

Al Kuenster Senior Member

Barney Miller, Bonanza, The Big Valley, Perry Mason, In the Heat of the Night

clevelandrox likes this.
  7. Hardy Melville

Hardy Melville Forum Resident

[​IMG]

Since Diana Rigg's death I have slowly, without binge watching, been watching her era's episodes in order. Extremely rewarding. Of course I simply loved her, so as much fun as it has been to do so, it also comes with no small amount of melancholy as I from time to time remember she is no longer among us.

phillyal1, ted321 and MerseyBeatle like this.
  8. I need to break out my regi0n B Blu-rays for this again. Great show.

Hardy Melville likes this.
  9. beccabear67

beccabear67 Musical omnivore.

This...
    [​IMG]
    Muffin the Mule from the early '50s BBC! Amazing 20 episodes even survive of this. Annette Mills, the older sister of John Mills, and aunt of Hayley, wrote and performed songs on the piano while puppets danced or interacted with her on the piano top! I watched two episodes, totaling thirty minutes combined, and then I watched (I think for the first time) the Hogarth Puppets world tour home movies extra... which was actually quite interesting although rather long. Ann Hogarth was an excellent puppeteer! Here they cart a trailer and vehicle (and Muffin) to various stops along a route to Australia and New Zealand. Muffin interacts with elephants, koalas, wombats, Maori children and even miners in Western Australia!

There's also a lovely, if not perfect quality, clip from a later tv program post Annette Mills' demise with Muffin meeting Harry Corbett and Sooty. Harry was a brilliant glove puppeteer and musician/magician! "Oh, Sooty, careful with that hammer! Now look what you've done to the organ!"

10. BDC

BDC Forum Resident

The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis.....
    A show in which the last episode aired a couple years before I was born......A unique world for me to escape to...
    [​IMG]

goat65cars likes this.
  11. Fabsmith

Fabsmith Forum Resident

I am into old Western tv shows such as The Virginian, Wanted: Dead or Alive, The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp, Wagon Train, Rawhide and Tombstone Territory (under the radar show, discovered it on the Roku Channel).
    Sitcoms I still enjoy from 50s-60s include Leave it to Beaver, Dick Van Dyke, The Real McCoys, Car 54 Where Are You?, Munsters.

12. Kaskade10729

Kaskade10729 Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

razerx likes this.
  13. Kaskade10729

If you got more ass than a proverbial toilet seat, you'd need downtime and thigh work, too....;)

14. Kaskade10729

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Hanglow

Hanglow Forum Resident

[​IMG]

16. Kaskade10729

[​IMG]

17. bmasters9

bmasters9 Forum Resident

I have enjoyed a couple of Westerns myself, such as the aforementioned Wanted: Dead or Alive, and Have Gun Will Travel.

18. keefer1970

keefer1970 Metal, Movies, Beer!

I've been re-visiting episodes of "Night Court" on the Laff! channel. Still a hoot!

19. Kaskade10729

20. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

There's a channel here that shows five hours of (remastered) Star Trek a night, six days/week. One hour each of TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise.

HGN2001 and shokhead like this.
  21. HGN2001

HGN2001 Mystery picture member

That would be H&I (Heroes & Icons). It's a sister network to MeTV (Weigel Broadcasting).

MerseyBeatle likes this.
  22. HGN2001

HGN2001 Mystery picture member

Old show watched today was THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW. Rob went golfing and then was sick for Laura's evening party.

MerseyBeatle likes this.
  23. James Slattery

James Slattery Forum Resident Thread Starter

Finished first seasons of Mr. Novak and Eleventh Hour and second season Lou Grant. I'll wait before I go to the next seasons. Right now The Dakotas, Streets of San Francisco and Joe and Sons.

24. formbypc

formbypc Forum Resident

Big Bang Theory, in sequence, seasons 1 thru 4 so far. Couple of episodes nightly over the evening meal.

Wil1972 likes this.
  25. Kaskade10729

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wil1972 likes this.