$1 Vinyl Sale at Walmart

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by ModernDayWarrior, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psulioninks

psulioninks Forum Resident

I found Josh Turner and another Needtobreathe at one store today...the other had nothing.

Also, this second store had a Santana GH...but it was NOT $1....first one I have found that wasn't priced as I expected.

2. C Nick

C Nick Active Member

I bought 4 Santana records and 3 of them have bent corners or creases. Idk if the shrink wrap is too tight or what but it is a problem with this release.
    I kept the most banged up one for myself and I will say, it is a very nice play. Kinda makes up for it. Kinda

3. C Nick

C Nick Active Member

Went to walmart(s) today. I got 4 Santana records, 2 REM, 2 tie dye John Fogerty 50 Year Trip: Live at Red Rocks (which I didn’t see on this list), 1 Katy Perry, 1 Needtobreathe, 1 Josh Turner, and 1 the 1975 record.

All purchased tonight and last so it’s still going on as of today. Was really hoping to find that Jay Z, Haim, or Earl record. Willing to trade if anyone is interested. I’m keeping 1 of the Santana records for myself tho it’s super good :call_me:

sbsugar, hutlock and JasonA like this.
  4. C Nick

C Nick Active Member

some stores weren’t showing them listed as $1. I still bought them full price and exchanged them for a dollar at a Walmart on the other side of town that was selling it for $1. The associate got the manager because he thought something was wrong but the manager was cool and approved the discount haha

uzn007, Tjazz and WithinYourReach like this.
  5. Gabes

Gabes Member

Has anyone found these prices at a Walmart in Canada?

mur likes this.
  6. jimod99

jimod99 Daddy or chips?

I thought Walmart in Canada didn’t sell vinyl.

mur likes this.
  7. Scatpack

Scatpack Active Member

Anyone want to trade: Needtobreathe OR Josh Turner FOR YOUR Rush, Santana or REM?

8. sbsugar

sbsugar Representing Benton County since 2010

PM sent.

9. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I check out a Walmart just to see the only thing on the list that they had was 1 copy of Santana which I picked up. There was a copy of Bing Crosby’s Christmas album there in white vinyl that I decided to have scanned and it was 10 or 11 dollars so I bought thAt too. Apparently there Christmas leftovers are marked to that, there was also a Mariah Carey Christmas album

Thesmellofvinyl likes this.
  10. parkmebike

parkmebike I'm in love with a girl...

I can confirm that these items are still available for $1. I stopped at a walmart I usually don't shop at and picked up another Katy Perry and Josh Turner.

C Nick and JasonA like this.
  11. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

I went out searching around today to keep from getting cabin/covid fever along with the clouds and light rain.
    Got 2 Santana/1 Chicago and the biggest surprise was the Metallica Ride The Lighting on blue vinyl(only one as others come up full price) all for $1 each.

Had a 2o percent off coupon for Barnes and Noble so I went to look for some of the Rhino Start Ear Off titles and grabbed Genesis/Cars etc.
    On the way out their was a stack by the entranceway counter of items that had been hand priced that did not have BN stickers and there
    set a brand new Abbey Road Super Deluxe cd box set for $21.99 and she even took another 2o percent at register.

What a day!!

12. Scatpack

Scatpack Active Member

Ride The Lightning at $1? Show receipt please!

13. Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars Forum Resident

Sorry these were $1 at Wal-Mart or Barnes?

ModernDayWarrior likes this.
  14. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident

15. Marceleichelberger4764

Marceleichelberger4764 Active Member

Well same case as mine :(

16. ModernDayWarrior

ModernDayWarrior Senior Member Thread Starter

Actually stopped at a Walmart by where I was working this morning and found the Lady GaGa title and it was still $1 so obviously I snatched it up. So the sale is still going on.

hype, black sheriff, JasonA and 3 others like this.
  17. hype

hype Forum Resident

I tried going to a Walmart since I was in the area and the barcode scanner in the app wouldn't work for like 5 straight albums so I just gave up and left. It always worked before but I just chalked it up to Walmart being Walmart.

DailyHiFi likes this.
  18. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

I've also had issues with the app barcode scanner recently. One thing that might help is to make sure you've selected the store you are at as your location in the app. But even when I've done that I've still had the issues you describe lately. So YMMV.

hype likes this.
  19. Bingo Bongo

Bingo Bongo Music gives me Eargasms

I'd buy them all up and put them on Discogs.... :shh:

JasonA likes this.
  20. MekkaGodzilla

MekkaGodzilla Forum Resident

Double your investment!

21. ModernDayWarrior

Just stopped at another Walmart and picked up the Steve Perry solo album Traces which was also $1 so you can add that one to the list. Sale still going...

22. ModernDayWarrior

Found another 2 Santana Greatest Hits , Steve Perry Traces, and Josh Turner on vinyl at Walmart and they still rang up for $1 each as of today.

23. Kevin j

Kevin j The 5th 99

yeah, heaven forbid anyone else gets a deal.

24. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Right? I just watched a dude here on the Forums flip a $30 record for $70. Makes me sick.

25. thewonders

thewonders Someone that I used to know

I was just at Walmart on Sunday and scanned a few albums but none were on sale. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.