Dave Clark 5 Hits CD At Hamilton Books $5.99 + s/h

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by moomoomoomoo, Mar 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo Thread Starter

Tjazz likes this.
  2. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

plus $4 shipping (looks like for any quantity of CDs)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  3. moomoomoomoo

True. The $4 is per order, so if you find a few other things it gets affordable. I've had good luck with HB. I usually just add stuff to my card, & when I get enough to justify the shipping, push the pay now button. Also Best packaging (for digital discs) in the industry that I am aware of.

Tjazz likes this.
  4. Tjazz

There's a lot of live shows and CDs of radio broadcasts. Some Austin City Limits shows. Even a couple of Real Gone CDs.

They take Paypal too.

5. moomoomoomoo

And there movie selection is also great. I got the deluxe Peter Gabriel book & hi-res blu-ray for something like $8.00 last year.

6. Tjazz

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    Andrew_db and hutlock like this.
  7. atlantasteven

atlantasteven Mercy Mercy Me

8. moomoomoomoo

Great deal. I bought that, & didn't like the album. The blu-ray also just has 44/16 audio. YMMV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.