Popmarket Deals Thread (New Site!)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by GentleSenator, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Jesse O Taylor

Jesse O Taylor Forum Resident

The problem, in my experience, isn't that they're non-responsive... they'll happily send you a return label & apologize for the inconvenience... but they'll never actually refund you when you send it back.

Literally every item I've ever sent back to them - probably 15 returns in the span of a year or two via their Discogs store - were never refunded unless I sent follow-up emails asking where my money was weeks or months later. EVERY. TIME. At first I chalked it up to bad management in the refund department, but it's way too consistent to be an accident. That's a lot of money just disappearing into the ether.

Fool me once, shame on me.
    Fool me 15 times, and I'm inclined to think you're blatantly scamming your customers.

samwisefan and Davidmk5 like this.
  2. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

This thread has reminded me that I'd pre-ordered two different records from Popmarket back in March and April, and I've still received nothing. These were Music On Vinyl titles that have since been released but appear to be no longer available. I have zero faith that Popmarket will ever deliver these.

3. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

PopMarket on Discogs just issued me a refund for the Allan Holdsworth 12CD box set that was incorrectly fulfilled with a single CD. I'm gonna wait a couple of days to confirm that the refund actually hits my credit card, but my PayPal account says the refund is in progress. For me, this went about as well as it could have gone, once it was clear that they were fulfilling the wrong item.

[​IMG]

hutlock and Davidmk5 like this.
  4. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Has anyone had issues getting orders canceled with Popmarket? I've been trying to get two separate orders canceled, neither of which are ever likely to be fulfilled, and they've been completely unresponsive through their website, Facebook and Twitter for days now. In the past they've gotten back to me within 24 hours or so.

5. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

Buy More, Save More Deals

As summer winds down popmarket is offering music lovers two great ways to save and add to your collection:

Buy any 2 IN-STOCK items and save 10% - Use Coupon code SPIN10
    Buy 3 or more IN-STOCK items and save 15% - Use Coupon Code SPIN15

Start saving now!

Your collection is never complete. Start saving today and get free standard domestic shipping on all orders!

10% and 15% off coupon offers end Tuesday 8/31/21 at 11:59 PM CST. SPIN10 and SPIN15 promos apply to in-stock only items, and not tax or extra shipping, and cannot be combined with any other offers. Certain turntables are excluded from the discount offer.

6. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

The upcoming Beatles Let it Be editions are specially priced for today only, haven't checked the usual places to compare though, the LP super-deluxe box is apparently 70 bucks off:

Daily Deal Shipping on PopMarket
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    aoxomoxoa and joelee like this.
  7. samwisefan

samwisefan Forum Resident

I recently received an incorrect item and this happened to me. They said they'd refund my money immediately and send me a return label. The return label came, but the money never did. Over a month went by and still no money, so I decided not to return the item because I got the feeling I'd never get the money. Your post certainly confirms that.

8. Bossyman

Bossyman Forum Resident

Any coupon discounts this week?

9. RubenH

RubenH Forum Resident

So it sounds like the little extra savings Popmarket provides is just not worth the wait, hassle, etc.

Davidmk5 likes this.
  10. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if Thread Starter

what are you talking about? compared to what?

11. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

Just saw on Pop Market's site that using code POPBF10 gets a 10% discount on in-stock items. Code expires at 11:59 PM Central Time on Monday the 29th.

GentleSenator likes this.
  12. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if Thread Starter

13. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Must.Resist.

samwisefan likes this.
  14. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

Now thats tempting, even with the quality complaints

samwisefan likes this.
  15. wza97

wza97 Forum Resident

Temptation was too great. I went for it.

16. Swordsandchains

Swordsandchains True metal never rusts

same, apparently i didnt have an account so i signed up and got 10% off. Couldnt resist at $70 all in as i have non of these albums
    On vinyl

wza97 and samwisefan like this.
  17. RyanX

RyanX and get the priest as well

THANKS10
    works for 10% off and includes preorders. I think this is the one time code I got when I signed up for emails but I haven't used it yet, YMMV

Groovy likes this.
  18. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

19. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Lets get this Popmarket thread going. These were posted over in the DD thread.

Black Frances - Nonstoperotik [140-Gram Crimson Red Colored Vinyl] [Import]
    $11

Black Francis Nonstoperotik [140-Gram Crimson Red Colored Vinyl] [Import] on PopMarket

Black Frances
    - Golem [140-Gram Grey Colored Vinyl] [Import]
    $14
    Black Francis Golem [140-Gram Grey Colored Vinyl] [Import] on PopMarket

Black Frances - Svn Fngrs [140-Gram Orange & White Split Colored Vinyl] [Import]
    $11
    Black Francis Svn Fngrs [140-Gram Orange & White Split Colored Vinyl] [Import] on PopMarket

Black Frances - Live In Nijmegen [140-Gram Clear Vinyl] [Import]
    $13
    Black Francis Live In Nijmegen [140-Gram Clear Vinyl] [Import] on PopMarket

Motörhead - Overnight Sensation (Green Smoke Splatter Vinyl) [Import]

$13

Motorhead Overnight Sensation (Green Smoke Splatter Vinyl) [Import] on PopMarket

Status Quo - Masters Collection: The Pye Years [Limited Gatefold, 180-Gram White Colored Vinyl] [Import]
    $15
    Status Quo Masters Collection: The Pye Years [Limited Gatefold, 180-Gram White Colored Vinyl] [Import] on PopMarket

Christine Perfect - Christine Perfect [Limited 180-Gram Snow White Colored Vinyl] [Import]
    $12
    Christine Perfect Christine Perfect [Limited 180-Gram Snow White Colored Vinyl] [Import] on PopMarket

Bob Mould - Distortion: Live [Signed 140-Gram Clear Splatter Vinyl] [Import]
    $52
    Bob Mould Distortion: Live [Signed 140-Gram Clear Splatter Vinyl] [Import] on PopMarket

20. Biittner Hair Flyin'

Biittner Hair Flyin' Comfortably Dumb

black sheriff likes this.
  21. Joseph.McClure

Joseph.McClure Forum Resident

I just bought one.

22. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

I'm not really familiar with Bob Mould, but I'll give him a try. :shtiphat::doh:

Joseph.McClure, Fred Dender and mur like this.
  23. Joseph.McClure

Just got my box. Well packed. Vinyl looks good

24. Joseph.McClure

Now sold out.

25. Groovy

Groovy Forum Resident

Thanks, Ryan, this code still works (and without signing up for e-mails).