Snvinyl online site

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Barney_Tabasco, May 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barney_Tabasco

Barney_Tabasco Forum Resident Thread Starter

Has anyone used these guys before - snvinyl.co.uk?

I ordered about 6 weeks ago and there is zero communication and no delivery. They seemed legit and I’m sure I heard people on here mention using them, but I’m worried I’ve been ripped off!

2. matt_vinyl

matt_vinyl Forum Resident

Yes, and I had the same problem you are experiencing. I had to email and ask what the problem was. I did get my order delivered soon after, with no communication whatsoever! Absolute crap, and needless to say I haven't ordered since.

Barney_Tabasco likes this.
  3. c-eling

c-eling They're made of light,We never would have guessed

4. djangology

djangology djangologist

The site's legit. Everything you've read about them is true, the payment system is weird, customer service is practically zero and it can take ages for records to arrive - but they manage to get records that no one else in the UK has and their prices are usually very good, so I've bought from them a few times. I don't think I would want to be in a situation where I needed to return a record but so far everything I've got from them has been fine, even if it has taken weeks and sometimes months to arrive!

Barney_Tabasco likes this.
  5. Barney_Tabasco

Barney_Tabasco Forum Resident Thread Starter

Ah sorry. I did a search and didn’t spot that - doh! God what a shambles this guy is. Wish I’d never bothered. He makes it all look so appealing with decent prices and the fact he can get seemingly hard to get records. He’s clearly lying!

c-eling likes this.
  6. c-eling

c-eling They're made of light,We never would have guessed

Good luck man, Hope at least you get your funds back. :)
    I remember reading it last year, made a mental note.

matt_vinyl and Barney_Tabasco like this.
  7. FJFP

FJFP Host for the 'Mixology' Mix Differences Podcast

I've ordered many things from them, and as long as it's 'In Stock', you're good to go in my history. They always answer emails too, though not formatted in the most professional way.

stillrockin and Barney_Tabasco like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.