Do you have a band? Solo musician? If you have a music video, you can share with our SHTV members.

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Steve Hoffman, May 30, 2021.

1. HiredGoon

HiredGoon Forum Resident

Noice. But c'mon ... a band name like that and the bassist is not playing a Rickenbacker? :laugh:

--Geoff

2. deeluxdx7

deeluxdx7 Forum Resident

Ahhh.....Nobody needs to see me shaking my white skinny ass.......I like this forum, so I'll spare you.......even though, as far as white skinny asses go.....mine takes a back seat to no one.

3. christocon

christocon Forum Resident

Enjoying everyone’s contributions here, cool to see all the clips and creativity. I play guitar in a six-piece “garage soul” band out of Boston called The Gypsy Moths, here’s a track from our most recent EP “Wollaston Theatre” that we put out as a vinyl/streaming release in 2020.

clasher, Ephi82 and ampmods like this.
  4. river_man

river_man Forum Resident

About a year ago, we snuck into the eerie, abandoned French Quarter to shoot this...

julotto likes this.
  5. akrasia

akrasia Forum Resident

6. HiredGoon

HiredGoon Forum Resident

Noice. Sounds like a lost track from Sticky Fingers or Exile On Main Street.

--Geoff

clasher likes this.
  7. fRa

fRa Conny Olivetti - Sound Alchemist

A track from my album
    Magnetism - In Search of The Holy Beat
    " released in 2015, featuring Linnea on vocals.
    Video by fRa-film

Scott222C likes this.
  8. JCRW

JCRW Forum Resident

I have been in a few bands but never had the opportunity to make a music video for any recorded tracks. There are a few live videos out there of me playing drums and here is one of them when I helped out a few friends after they sacked their drummer. This is Chaos Theory performing 'Silhouette'.

9. PeteTheCat

PeteTheCat Well-Known Member

10. Rick Bartlett

Rick Bartlett Forum Resident

I was luckily enough to be involved in a support act group for 'Glen Campbell' here in Australia.
    I was the guitar player for a guy named 'Craig Giles' here, who has a long established career in music.
    Here I am doing a 'duet' with him on the main stage, a bit of fun and giggles.
    So here we are in Yarrawonga, Australia back in 2009, doing this Hank Jr/Ray Charles tune, 'Two Old Cats'.

For those interested in seeing a part of Glen's performance, I posted it here:
    Glen Campbell Live in Yarrawonga, Australia, 2009 - Home Video

Mai Tem Baht, DPM and HorseyAnn like this.
  11. kirkhawley@q.com

[email protected] Forum Resident

My band a couple years ago, my studio. Me on guitar. Lousy mix.

clashcityrocker likes this.
  12. smitquest

smitquest Forum Resident

and, funny enough, he often does!

smitquest

HiredGoon likes this.
  13. ampmods

ampmods Forum Resident

Sounds nice! I’ll have to check you guys out sometime when you are playing. Rock on

14. Drummerman73

Drummerman73 New Member

There is some awesome music on this thread. Here's a song from my latest album out on Hungry Hour Records called "Transforma: Light Returning ". This song is called "There Will Be Magical Things III". I played all the instruments and recorded, mixed, and mastered it myself. A good friend did the whimsical animation. Enjoy!

15. The Starclipse

The Starclipse Forum Resident

Here Is A Song I Released A Couple Of Years Ago

cosplusisin likes this.
  16. MrBitey

MrBitey Forum Resident

Hi there! I've been an amateur musician since about 1987 and have played lots of small gigs over the years in London and Brighton, presenting my original compositions to a disintersted world!
    I don't mind the lack of interest and 'success'. It's fun making music and even funner playing it loud.
    Anyway, I have a whole heap of stuff in Bandcamp. I am happiest with the last 5 year's worth of recordings as I have have been getting the hang of mixing, mastering and all that jazz.
    Here is my latest project - remasters/semi re-recordings of some of my rockier stuff. It's about half guitar instrumentals and half uptempo rock type stuff.
    Thanks in advance if you decide to give any of this a listen...
    The Beast of Steven, by Steve Chenlz

17. Ephi82

Ephi82 Still have two ears working

I dig it, especially the drum sound. Sounds like real drums, old school micing /tracking

18. Tuckerbingo

Tuckerbingo New Member

A friend brought me here
    Hello,
    Band is tuCKer Bingo
    Kinda lofi stuff...
    We're on soundcloud as well...

19. Jaycat

Jaycat Forum Resident

20. DLeet

DLeet Forum Resident

Performing under pseudonym Dan Relayer (inspired by Yes) here's my debut single released last year. Album currently in production.

21. Josip

Josip Forum Resident

Here's our latest - Cheer up, old bugger!

https://youtu.be/wTM7wZk7R2Y

22. SinisterGinger

SinisterGinger Forum Resident

Here's the latest from my ol' blues rock project, Heavy Mama. We recorded this year's ago but the lockdown gave me a good reason to mix it.

HiredGoon and Weirwolfe like this.
  23. Weirwolfe

Weirwolfe Forum Resident

Heavy Blues Rock homage to Captain Beefheart, Ac/Dc and Motorhead. Our band is called Buffalo Crows. The animation is by the uber talented Chris Harrendence. Chris is Welsh. We are Australian.

HiredGoon and SinisterGinger like this.
  24. PioneersOverC

PioneersOverC Forum Resident

Thanks for the kind words! I'll pass them along to the engineer/mixer. I suppose the 55 year old drums probably factor in to the sound as well...

25. PercysLemonade

PercysLemonade Well-Known Member

Some soul for your Monday

GoodKitty likes this.